Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
I went through my sticker and compared it to the spreadsheet I put together when evaluating pricing at the time of order. Below are the line items that increased in price since I submitted the order in August. Cold weather group, LED lighting, premium audio, steel bumpers, and the premium soft top prices did NOT change.

Line ItemOriginal Order PriceWindow Sticker PriceDifference
Wrangler Rubicon Base Price$39,520$39,820$300
Remote Proximity Entry$645$695$50
Trailer Tow Group$795$845$50
Sting Gray Clear Coat$245$295$50
Destination$1495$1595$100
Total Increase$550
As long as your name is on the order you qualify for price protection.

Advertisement

wb880

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 4XE
My 4XE is now at the Railyard in Toledo as of yesterday. One day shy of 9 weeks. Hopefully it gets to Vegas in a couple weeks.

Old post below:
Today, at 8 weeks and one day, everything is complete and is now in the shipping stage.

wb880 said:
Hi,

I ordered a Rubicon 4XE on Aug 11, today just 2 days shy of 8 weeks, I received a notice from crypto that a build sheet was found.

Confirmed the following with jeep chat:
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Hopefully it ships soon. but this would put me at about 2 weeks in B status, 1 week in C status, and just under 5 weeks in D status.

I ordered it with the following options:
Sting Gray
Leather
steep bumpers
proximity entry
cold weather group
trailer group
safety group
off road camera
standard hard top
and mopar all weather mats
(I hope the last one does not hold it up as I have been seeing in this thread that they are bakordered).

Was wanting to get it before Halloween, but will now hope for before Thanksgiving.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Som I have a build order number. At some stage I will get a VIN and then able to track?
The dealer should have your VIN in a day or two after the order is placed. You can also get it from JC using the order #

Sponsored

V8Venom

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Waste Management
Vehicle Showcase
Nice, I ordered from Coastline in San Juan Capistrano and was also in shipping. Just reached out to Jeep Chat and they responded:

"I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage and in transit to your ordering dealership, it is now just pending a delivery ETA which will become available closer to the time of delivery. In this case we can suggest checking back end of week for an update as your delivery ETA will be available soon."

Hopefully, your is headed this was as well.
I got the exact same message when I contacted Jeep lol

V8Venom

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Waste Management
Vehicle Showcase

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
I actually just checked back with Jeep and my shipping window is 10/23-11/02. Exciting times
Good deal, each time I read someone getting that news, it gives me hope. But not any more patience unfortunately.

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I am beginning to think that JS And pending final inspection is the same thing. I have gotten both responses today from jeep chat.

Sponsored

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
So... still seeing A LOT of 4 doors being built.. Spoke with the dealer.. I was told " manual transmissions take a lot longer to build" . Pretty much NOT what I am seeing. Also was told the these stats are bogus.. Any opinions?

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
So... still seeing A LOT of 4 doors being built.. Spoke with the dealer.. I was told " manual transmissions take a lot longer to build" . Pretty much NOT what I am seeing. Also was told the these stats are bogus.. Any opinions?
Anecdotally, my 2dr manual rubicon was built in 6 weeks. Not sure if that's the exception or the rule.

V8Venom

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Waste Management
Vehicle Showcase
Patience is a virtue I also do not have lol

Hilarious, yea just checked in and I'm looking at, Current Dealer ETA is 10/24/2021 - 11/02/2021
That's awesome man! Hopefully these windows are accurate. I have hope that they are since there was no time frame last time I checked. If I do receive it in that window my build will have taken approximately 7-8 weeks, which is pretty crazy. I was initially told 14-18 weeks.

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
That's awesome man! Hopefully these windows are accurate. I have hope that they are since there was no time frame last time I checked. If I do receive it in that window my build will have taken approximately 7-8 weeks, which is pretty crazy. I was initially told 14-18 weeks.
I was told 7-9 mine is more the 14-18.

Advertisement

Advertisement