2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
OMG!!!

My Jeep is in status "G" :rock:

8/13 - Order
8/16 - VIN and VON
8/17 - 10/10 -- Dumpster fire of inaccurate information
10/11 - Trim stage (status G)
OMG!!! OMG!!!!

Latest update: my Jeep is built and AT THE FREAKIN' RAIL FREAKIN' YARD!!!!!
So I'm going to guess it was built late last week and the first update I got early this morning wasn't the latest status (Jeep Chat). I called this afternoon to confirm "G" and was told its actually built and waiting for a spot on the train (KZ L?))! The rep (who was so kind and chatty and my new best friend) double checked the VIN and she said yes indeed, this is your vehicle. I so desperately want to believe her. I mean I really, really need this to be true...

So from Toledo to Wentzville, MO, I suppose I can still expect a two week wait?

*My salesperson is off today, or else I would confirm all this with him

Advertisement

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
OMG!!! OMG!!!!

Latest update: my Jeep is built and AT THE FREAKIN' RAIL FREAKIN' YARD!!!!!
So I'm going to guess it was built late last week and the first update I got early this morning wasn't the latest status (Jeep Chat). I called this afternoon to confirm "G" and was told its actually built and waiting for a spot on the train (KZ L?))! The rep (who was so kind and chatty and my new best friend) double checked the VIN and she said yes indeed, this is your vehicle. I so desperately want to believe her. I mean I really, really need this to be true...

So from Toledo to Wentzville, MO, I suppose I can still expect a two week wait?

*My salesperson is off today, or else I would confirm all this with him
Congrat's! My JLU is also sitting at Nitro Creek (rail yard in Toledo) awaiting shipment (status K). You should be able to get an ETA window from your dealer. Mine is 10/18 - 10/27 (final destination is PA).

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

V8Venom

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Waste Management
Vehicle Showcase
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Is there a way to view my window sticker?

Sponsored

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Ordered 8/17 and currently in the shipping stage. Anyone else in Southern California with JL / JLU built but waiting on shipping? I wonder if it equals a full train car or 2...
I ordered a 2 door 6mt Willys on 9/2 from Tuttle-Click. In D1 status.

V8Venom

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Waste Management
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a 2 door 6mt Willys on 9/2 from Tuttle-Click. In D1 status.
I ordered my 392 from the same dealer on the 6th. I’m told it’s in shipping right now.

Sponsored

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Regardless of the above, my question is: should a newly ordered Jeep show up on the Jeep Inventory search? I would have thought it would at least show as “in-transit” if the carhad actually left the lot in Toledo.

Can anyone confirm or disconfirm.
Depends on the dealer and what they do.

Mine never showed up on Cargurus, Auto Trader, the dealer inventory nor on the Jeep site as an “In Transit” vehicle but others have had all that happen to theirs.

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
JLUR XR - Ordered 08/14 & arriving at train yard today. Dealer thinks they may have it by end of the week!
Well this is encouraging, mine was ordered beginning of Sept, so MAYBE mine might not be far behind. I thought maybe XR stuff might be the hold up. Congrats!

SBLACK502

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Got a Cryptostickers notification this morning (what a great way to start a Monday). My build sheet and sticker have been found...finally. Woot!! It lives! *happy dance*
I got an email that showed my window sticker was found however it still wont pull the window sticker when i try to pull it.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
I got an email that showed my window sticker was found however it still wont pull the window sticker when i try to pull it.
That happens, it’s all explained earlier in the thread.

Mine didn’t immediately show either, maybe 24 hours or so after I got the email but showed up sooner in the link that is “Chrysler” instead of “Jeep”. I also discovered the link was case sensitive, if I remember right.

Advertisement

Advertisement