Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Kia Forte, Hydro '21 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Librarian
^
Looks nice! Hoping mine arrives just as speedily (fellow IN resident). Went from 10 weeks in "D/D1 purgatory" to...boom...build sheet and window sticker.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac ATS, 2021 Jeep Wrangler (maybe)
my dealer called me late Friday to tell me that my Jeep is in status F. He told me he doesnā€™t know what it means, but it is moving up in the processā€¦.. Looking at codes here, it says paint is status Fā€¦. So I contact JC and they give me the canned response of ā€œyour order is in the scheduling stageā€ And they canā€™t provide time estimates or tell me what a status code meansā€¦.. What is going on? Who do I believe?

SBLACK502

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Per JC they said itā€™s on its way to my dealer. However Iā€™m not seeing a window sticker yet. Anyone seen this before?

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Per JC they said itā€™s on its way to my dealer. However Iā€™m not seeing a window sticker yet. Anyone seen this before?
JC told me mine shipped last Thursday (confirmed by dealer), and I didn't get the sticker until Saturday. Give it a few days.

Pipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
OMG!!!

My Jeep is in status "G" :rock:

8/13 - Order
8/16 - VIN and VON
8/17 - 10/10 -- Dumpster fire of inaccurate information
10/11 - Trim stage (status G)

Sponsored

destanie27

First Name
Deatanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
FINALLY some movement for me! JC said my vehicle is in the paint stage then to inspection!!! Iā€™m just happy itā€™s actually built. I ordered 8/26 and was getting discouraged seeing all of these September deliveries lol. Itā€™s odd though cause my dealer said it was estimated to ship today or tomorrow. No build sheets and what not yet. This is a huge test to my patience.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JLU Sport S, ā€˜16 Silverado
Thanks. I'm in D1 as of 10/6 and keep checking for my bulid sheet, but nothing so far. Is your build sheet and window sticker the same thing?
They are not. Build sheet normally doesn't show up until the build has started or pretty much complete, window sticker is AFTER it's been built, inspected and "released" to shipping. Normally. Crypto can be behind by a few days, JC can be behind and 2 calls literally 2 minutes apart can give different answers depending on who you get.

Yes. The Crypto thing is built by a member and is only so accurate. Did JC say it's in the shipping stage? That can be a month yet to get it, sorry to say.......

Both of you, and anyone at this point in the process should spend the time to read the 2 threads related to the build process. They are lengthy but if you read the first few pages you will learn everything you need to know about codes, what happens and what's normal.

SBLACK502

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
They said itā€™s on its way and confirmed with dealer itā€™s on the way.

They are not. Build sheet normally doesn't show up until the build has started or pretty much complete, window sticker is AFTER it's been built, inspected and "released" to shipping. Normally. Crypto can be behind by a few days, JC can be behind and 2 calls literally 2 minutes apart can give different answers depending on who you get.

Yes. The Crypto thing is built by a member and is only so accurate. Did JC say it's in the shipping stage? That can be a month yet to get it, sorry to say.......

Both of you, and anyone at this point in the process should spend the time to read the 2 threads related to the build process. They are lengthy but if you read the first few pages you will learn everything you need to know about codes, what happens and what's normal.

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I placed my order for 2022 JLUR 4xe on Friday. My dealer called me this morning with the VIN for my build. Quicker than I thought, but obviously I will be waiting until the 2022s go into production.

DirtyHaraldson

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.harrisongiven.com
Vehicle(s)
On Order - 2021 JL Sport S
Occupation
Instructional Designer
Ordered 8/17 and currently in the shipping stage. Anyone else in Southern California with JL / JLU built but waiting on shipping? I wonder if it equals a full train car or 2...

Sponsored

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Based on the last few posts with delivery pictures, it looks like a run of Hydro Blue Jeeps are coming up for delivery. I wonder if that is a coincidence. I ordered my 4xe JLUR in Hydro with half doors on 21 July and it just made it to the shipping phase earlier this week.
As someone who has a Hydro JLUR on order, I really hope this is the case! Patience are not my strength.

Tankeryankeraa

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Fuel Tanker Tanker
Sahara Altitude 3.0 EcoDiesel Snazzberry

9/7 Ordered
9/8 Von & Vin
9/24 Materials received
9/24 estimated ship date 10/11

10/11 Build sheet on Crypto
10/11 Email from Dealer Jeep is Built and in Final inspection.

efreilly

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Rubicon 4xe
Wrangler 4xe is said to be ā€œin shippingā€ and JC canā€™t give additional details. Dealer is pointing at Jeep saying they donā€™t know where it is in the shipping process..

Regardless of the above, my question is: should a newly ordered Jeep show up on the Jeep Inventory search? I would have thought it would at least show as ā€œin-transitā€ if the carhad actually left the lot in Toledo.

Can anyone confirm or disconfirm.

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
2021 JLRU 6sp Manual
Hydro Blue
Leather
Gorilla Glass
Steel Bumper
Premium Audio
Offroad Camera
LED
Tow
Premium black soft top
Cold weather
Proximity
And a few MOPAR accessories

8/24 - Order
8/24 - VON
8/27 - VIN
9/27 - D1 est. ship 10/9

ā€Ø9/30 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortlyā€Ø

10/4 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

ā€Ø10/7 - Build Sheet!!

10/8 -JC - I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

10/11 - Dealer - Shipped to body vendor - JB status

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
I went through my sticker and compared it to the spreadsheet I put together when evaluating pricing at the time of order. Below are the line items that increased in price since I submitted the order in August. Cold weather group, LED lighting, premium audio, steel bumpers, and the premium soft top prices did NOT change.

Line ItemOriginal Order PriceWindow Sticker PriceDifference
Wrangler Rubicon Base Price$39,520$39,820$300
Remote Proximity Entry$645$695$50
Trailer Tow Group$795$845$50
Sting Gray Clear Coat$245$295$50
Destination$1495$1595$100
Total Increase$550

Advertisement

Advertisement