JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Retired Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
Based on the last few posts with delivery pictures, it looks like a run of Hydro Blue Jeeps are coming up for delivery. I wonder if that is a coincidence. I ordered my 4xe JLUR in Hydro with half doors on 21 July and it just made it to the shipping phase earlier this week.

Advertisement

Sponsored

Talox

First Name
dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)
Just received my build sheet / No ship date yet

Ordered 8/23
VIN 8/24
D 9/8 - 2 Weeks
D1 9/20 - 4 Weeks
Built 10/8
Build sheet 10/11 - 7 Weeks
Delivery ????

One step closer :clap: We'll see what the dealer says about delivery

****** Edit for Jeep Chats update

" Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 10/11/2021 - 10/25/2021"

Last edited:

DeepSea

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT LE, T120, JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Diver

Talox

First Name
dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)
Last edited:

Sponsored

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Figured I'd drop my order timeline for my Gladiator Sport (stripped base model, no power windows or locks).

Jeep Chat this morning: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

:rock:

My order timeline is as follows:

7/27: order
7/28: VIN/VON
8/27: D1 status, estimated ship date 9/15
9/14: D1 to D regress, new ship date of 10/12
10/8: Paint
10/11: Vehicle has been built: awaiting installation of accessories

No sign of window sticker or build sheet yet.......

Midnight_Library

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Kia Forte, Hydro '21 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Librarian
Got a Cryptostickers notification this morning (what a great way to start a Monday). My build sheet and sticker have been found...finally. Woot!! It lives! *happy dance*

dnewer

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Car.. Waiting on my New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Looks like things are moving. Giving the shipping issues.. we will see how long it takes to get to the Dealer. (Granger Motors)
9/9/21
- Ordered Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

JC chat (Log)
9/27/21
- (All materials are available and the build will start soon.) No ETA for delivery to Dealer.
10/1/21
- Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.
10/8/21
  • Thank you for waiting. The Jeep is in the scheduling stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting back in two to three weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner. With a new vehicle order, from when the order is placed to when it arrives at the dealer can take 8 to 10 weeks provided there are no major delays.

10/11/21 (Received email from [email protected] that my VIN tracking has changed)

Contacted JC:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer.

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
So I contacted JC this am and just wanted to help anyone else out there who is trying to navigate this whole ordering/build process like myself. As of 10/5, I have been in D1 status w/ an est delivery date of 10/23 per my sales guy. I've been getting the typical auto-responses from JC about all of my parts are collected, etc. But Sarah w/ JC told me that orders can stay in this D1 status for up to 30 days. Ok! That doesn't make me happy, but at least I know more or less what to expect.. Will continue to wait, cross my fingers 🤞 and pray to Jeep gods that it goes to build very soon! 🙏😊 Hope this helps some of you. I know some regress back to a D status, which really sucks, but anything to help understand the process alittle bit more is helpful IMO.

velociraptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S; 2021 Wrangler JL Sport
JLU Snazzberry Sport Stripper - Tow Package only

9/7 - Order
9/16 - VIN/VON - had to ask dealer
9/24 - D1
10/5 - F (paint)
10/6 - Build Sheet appeared - Est Ship 10/11-10/25 - JC says it's built
10/7 - Window Sticker w/build date of 10/5 (and price increased $450)
10/8 - Ship date moved to 10/25
10/10 - saw it on the lot. guess it got a ride quicker than they thought

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 65558835748__0FC3DF2B-9A2B-46D4-8F82-121B37EA46A6

Advertisement

Advertisement