JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

bkwrangler

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL (soon)
Soon to be new Jeep owner here...woohoo! (And new forum poster - it's been so helpful reading so many of the posts - thanks!) Sticker just showed up in the tracker today and dealer says my Wrangler is just waiting for a truck to pick it up. Should be at dealer early next week. Two questions for all you experts out there -
  • I don't see my name on the window sticker. I've read that it should be on there somewhere. Anyone else run into this?
  • I noticed the MSRP went up $450 since my order. Ordered on 9/11 & put deposit down. (Feel very fortunate to get it so quickly- sorry to all those still waiting for yours.) Any experience with dealers either honoring the quoted order price they gave or trying to adjust for the increase? Suggestions?
Thanks! Can't wait till next week.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Soon to be new Jeep owner here...woohoo! (And new forum poster - it's been so helpful reading so many of the posts - thanks!) Sticker just showed up in the tracker today and dealer says my Wrangler is just waiting for a truck to pick it up. Should be at dealer early next week. Two questions for all you experts out there -
  • I don't see my name on the window sticker. I've read that it should be on there somewhere. Anyone else run into this?
  • I noticed the MSRP went up $450 since my order. Ordered on 9/11 & put deposit down. (Feel very fortunate to get it so quickly- sorry to all those still waiting for yours.) Any experience with dealers either honoring the quoted order price they gave or trying to adjust for the increase? Suggestions?
Your name will be on the actual printed one, it doesn’t show on the link-generated one. I assume something security related, but it could just be that those systems are disconnected.

Honoring price… not sure. You didn’t sign an actual contract, so they don’t technically have to I guess? Unless you did? Someone else might have more info, but I’d be surprised if they didn’t.

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sarge Green Willys
Occupation
UPS
I had heard of a price increase from the time you ordered to the time you pick your Jeep up, so I asked the sales person. She said I would pay the negotiated price. We'll see when I pick it up.

ZellymtWillys

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 21 JLU Willys on order
Picked up my Jeep today! Order date 8/20, delivered to dealership 7 weeks to the day after ordering.

76B51A14-D05E-484E-B79B-4046779227FD.jpeg

Sponsored

catsjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
After speaking with several Jeep Chat representatives via telephone and Jeep chat, I have now been told that all parts have NOT been gathered, and to expect a 10 - 13 week wait from order date to delivery (last Jeep person I talked to said all parts have been gathered since 9/23 and my order is awaiting it's spot in the queue).

Anyway, I called my salesperson who says his system shows my Jeep is n D1 status (finally got the code!) but the dealerships are not getting any updates until the vehicles actually ship. I asked if it would be possible to purchase a different vehicle on their lot if this thing gets close to 90 days and the answer was "Yes", but all the vehicles they have been getting are the personal orders, so that is an unlikely scenario.

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
Finally after 11 weeks...the eagle has landed. While giving up my JK was bittersweet, I'm in love with my new gal😍

Even though my dealer wouldn't honor the Affiliate pricing any longer I'm still happy with the deal!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211009_150843
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211009_151323
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211009_151557

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon, '22 4Runner TRD Pro, '22 Ram 1500
9/11 Ordered
9/18 POC w/VIN & VON
9/21 All parts gathered and ready to start building soon
9/28 Paint
9/29 In transit via rail
10/1 ETA of 10/7 to 10/21
10/8 Dealership called to tell me it arrived
10/9 Brought my Rubicon home!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking PXL_20211009_195407433

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
9/11 Ordered
9/18 POC w/VIN & VON
9/21 All parts gathered and ready to start building soon
9/28 Paint
9/29 In transit via rail
10/1 ETA of 10/7 to 10/21
10/8 Dealership called to tell me it arrived
10/9 Brought my Rubicon home!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking PXL_20211009_195407433
Thank you for posting this pic of your new Jeep.. You have allowed me to see what mine will look like when I finally take delivery,,, Great you had such a short wait time. Im at 11 weeks..

hpwong

First Name
Hanson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Is yours a 2021 or 2022? Thx in advance.

Sponsored

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
Is yours a 2021 or 2022? Thx in advance.
Did it end up being a 2022?
I ordered mine on 9/13 and found out this week it was in "scheduling." I asked Jeep Chat if it would be a 2021 or 2022 and the answer was, "It will be built as a 2021 model."

Advertisement

Advertisement