JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
What trim level did you order? Jeep always drags out the Sport/Sport S builds since the profit margin on them is a lot lower than the higher trims.
That’s just not true, they build what they have parts for and it’s a crap shoot at best. My S went from order to complete in 16 days, but spent over 4 weeks getting from Toledo to Minneapolis. Many Rubicons have been 16+ weeks and still not built.

Advertisement

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
That’s just not true, they build what they have parts for and it’s a crap shoot at best. My S went from order to complete in 16 days, but spent over 4 weeks getting from Toledo to Minneapolis. Many Rubicons have been 16+ weeks and still not built.
My jeep was built in a matter of days and sat at the plant for around a month.

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
I'm on week 13. My Rubicon has everything on it but the smoker's package & cold weather package. My dealer told me today that my Jeep is still D1, with a revised ship date of October 21st. They say it takes about three weeks to get the Jeep once it ships. If this happens I will have waited 18 weeks for my Jeep. I ordered a new Ferrari in 2015 and the process was simple, reliable and accurate. I got regular updates, pictures of my car in the build process, etc. Jeep is displaying either incredible incompetence or complete disregard for the satisfaction of their customers. I'm still looking forward to owning a Rubicon, but I'm certain I will never order another Jeep product again. Someday, market conditions will change and they will be scrambling to increase sales. This kind of rubbish leaves a lasting impression. They actually take the joy out of the process.
Just to chime in here, in 2015 things were quite different, and in the purchase of a Ferrari, one would expect perfect concierge service at that market price. Two things, Ferrari doesn't have the volume of sales, ever. 2. The clientele is usually completely different, different expectations. As a former Ferrari dealer employee I know all of this to be true, and expected. I also understand your frustration, I am but a mere peasant, I owned a 308 for a brief time, GTS model, but, I have also ordered new Corvettes, and the Corvette people will damn near show you the birth of your left front tire during the build process. So, I too am frustrated with the lack of information. My salesman is a friend, and he updates me as much as possible, but the conflicting information between dealer, Jeep Chat, and info found here can make it all confusing. All I can say is, we are in strange times for everyone. Hope your Jeep arrives soon. My dealer has my deposit, my trade (already sold out of state), and all I have is a piece of paper that states they have $30k of my money.

mathwebb

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 minivans
Reply flood incoming. Engage 4L...

From the perspective of the additional parts means potential supply chain issues for more parts, and therefore more delays, then yes it does seem useful to install all of that stuff yourself. If the vendor near the factory can't get the parts, however, then it's unlikely that someone near you will be able to get them, so you may have just as much of a delay doing it yourself. For example I had aftermarket leather put on my seats, and I wouldn't have wanted to deal with that using a vendor locally, so it was worth the extra week of waiting.

There's a lot of speculation that the sticker price is correlated with the build speed. When I was analyzing data last year I never found particularly great evidence for that, but by leaving all of that stuff off of your order, you may actually delay them starting your build. :tumbleweed:
[/QUOTE
I'm on day 70 of a ZERO option stingray JLU... I just got word from the dealer yesterday that I was "updated to D1 status and have an estimated ship date of 10/19". but that will put it at 12 weeks just to get to shipping - So at least we know keeping it simple won't get you to the front of the line either :)

FINCL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hoping someone can throw a dumb Aussie a bone!

Ordered my Willys in April. Havent been able to get any info out of my dealer or Jeep Australia until today. I managed to squeeze the VIN out of the dealer this morning. So off to the build tracker I go. No good. When I try "Look up Order" it says "Invalid search term". I cant use "Track new order" as I dont have a Nickname. I also searched through "All orders" without any luck.

Ive read through alot of info and some members say that the tracker only works for domestic orders, however, some also say it works for export orders. @Joey said the tracker worked for them and they are in Australia also.

What have I missed? What am I doing wrong?

Dealer also said there are no Willys left in existence except mine and that its waiting on parts. :CWL::CWL::CWL:

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sponsored

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

After 13 weeks of waiting my Jeep has finally left the ohio plant where they hold your Jeep hostage and Jeep chat reads the same $%#% to everyone. So happy my jeep is out of jeeps hands.

Colorado peeps - how long has transport taken?
Mine shipped on a Friday and was prepped for pick up exactly two weeks later (Fort Collins Jeep)

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Hoping someone can throw a dumb Aussie a bone!

Ordered my Willys in April. Havent been able to get any info out of my dealer or Jeep Australia until today. I managed to squeeze the VIN out of the dealer this morning. So off to the build tracker I go. No good. When I try "Look up Order" it says "Invalid search term". I cant use "Track new order" as I dont have a Nickname. I also searched through "All orders" without any luck.

Ive read through alot of info and some members say that the tracker only works for domestic orders, however, some also say it works for export orders. @Joey said the tracker worked for them and they are in Australia also.

What have I missed? What am I doing wrong?

Dealer also said there are no Willys left in existence except mine and that its waiting on parts. :CWL::CWL::CWL:

Any help would be very much appreciated.
For track new order u create the nickname yourself. But dint rely on cryptosticker.net the info may show up or it may be conflicted

Also my willys just got built so...

Also as an exported vehicle (Canada) the dealer is the best resource for tracking. Luckily I have a great dealer

Last edited:

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
I managed to squeeze the VIN out of the dealer this morning.
It took me 3 weeks to get a VIN and then 3 days before the search would work for me. Maybe it will work later this week. Good luck.

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
How generous of you. There is no excuse for a legacy brand like Jeep not to have a reliable, accurate customer interface process that works. Sure Ferrari is a different animal with a different customer base. But look at the sheer volume that Jeep sells. They have to be a major profit contributor to FCA. They've been around long enough to have fixed this issue if they wanted. I don't think they give a damn. Despite routinely treating customers very poorly, the demand for and mystique of Jeep brand prevails. I think it's a very cool, fun car. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. But I have no respect for the Jeep organization. They appear to be a culture of arrogance, entitlement and insensitivity to customers.
That's fair. I agree with your sentiment... particularly the fact that Jeep has been around long enough to have created a customer experience that is at least more ACCURATE if not better overall, than what they have currently.

My only real point before was that I'm not sure it's fair to compare them to Ferrari... who produced less than 10,000 vehicles total in 2015 all of which were handbuilt and custom ordered, while Jeep produced over 200,000.

I'd be curious to see how Jeep's ordering process and customer experience compares to Ford, GM, Toyota, etc. That's probably a more reasonable comparison.

But like I said.... I agree with the sentiment. It's frustrating to get inaccurate, or NO information from them repeatedly.

Sponsored

wb880

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 4XE
Today, at 8 weeks and one day, everything is complete and is now in the shipping stage.

Hi,

I ordered a Rubicon 4XE on Aug 11, today just 2 days shy of 8 weeks, I received a notice from crypto that a build sheet was found.

Confirmed the following with jeep chat:
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Hopefully it ships soon. but this would put me at about 2 weeks in B status, 1 week in C status, and just under 5 weeks in D status.

I ordered it with the following options:
Sting Gray
Leather
steep bumpers
proximity entry
cold weather group
trailer group
safety group
off road camera
standard hard top
and mopar all weather mats
(I hope the last one does not hold it up as I have been seeing in this thread that they are bakordered).

Was wanting to get it before Halloween, but will now hope for before Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

The_Irish_Weaver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S - 2-door - Manual
I got Safety PKG, Cold Weather PKG, Convenience PKG, and LED Lighting PKG.
Sport S. 3.6L V6, Manual. Sarge Green. 2DR.
nice!!! i too got a 2dr sarge green Sport S with manual!

i got safety, advanced safety, tow, cold weather, convenience, packages.

hope im right behind you....too funny we have almost identical twins!

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
Order 8/24
VON 8/24
VIN 8/27
D1 - 9/27 est. ship 10/9 ::fingers crossed::

Am assuming my all weather floor mats will be deleted based on what I am seeing in others' posts but thats ok.
Order 8/24
VON 8/24
VIN 8/27
D1 - 9/27 est. ship 10/9 ::fingers crossed::

JC - 9/30 - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

JC - 10/4 - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

Build Sheet - 10/7

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
Ordered 6/28. Rubicon 4xe Firecracker red. Safety group. Tow package. All weather mats (looks like they got deleted), Black freedom 3 piece hard top, Cold weather group, Door sill guards.

FINALLY picking up tomorrow 10/8/2021

102 days. Man that seems like a long time.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Mine has been in storage for 15 days now... hoping yours ships quicker!
Let us know when yours ships. Mine is in storage also. Do you know what type transport you are waiting on? FCA couldn't even tell me that.

Advertisement

Advertisement