Safety/Advanced Safety
Trailer-Tow
Rock Sliders
Sun and Sound
Automatic
3.6 V6
Gorilla Glass
*all weather mats were deleted during the build

Just waiting on dealer to provide ship date. Anyone else have mats deleted?

Advertisement

tom1953

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
I've been waiting 87 days, since July 10th, and the best I've been able to get from Jeep is "Your Jeep is in D1 status.........but the system hasn't been updated since August 13th. Honestly, we really don't know anything other than what the factory tells us. For all we know, your Jeep could be on a truck heading for your dealer." Then I got the following email from Jeep US Customer Care:

Hello Tom,

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler!

My name is Cara and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, all of the materials that are necessary to build your vehicle are being received and the build process should begin very soon.

I have reached out to our factory resources to ensure your order is prioritized. I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

It was nice of them to contact me, but they really didn't tell me much. It's a crazy market right now. While I'm disappointed and annoyed with Jeep's seeming ambivalence, what's the alternative? Hopefully I'll get my 2021 Jeep Rubicon before 2022!!!

GR8ESC

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I've been waiting 87 days, since July 10th, and the best I've been able to get from Jeep is "Your Jeep is in D1 status.........but the system hasn't been updated since August 13th. Honestly, we really don't know anything other than what the factory tells us. For all we know, your Jeep could be on a truck heading for your dealer." Then I got the following email from Jeep US Customer Care:

Hello Tom,

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler!

My name is Cara and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, all of the materials that are necessary to build your vehicle are being received and the build process should begin very soon.

I have reached out to our factory resources to ensure your order is prioritized. I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

It was nice of them to contact me, but they really didn't tell me much. It's a crazy market right now. While I'm disappointed and annoyed with Jeep's seeming ambivalence, what's the alternative? Hopefully I'll get my 2021 Jeep Rubicon before 2022!!!
Tom, I feel your pain. My order went in on 7/5. I received the exact same email from Cara on 9/15. I’ve heard nothing from Cara since. On 10/1, my order was in Paint. Today, my build sheet appeared. My dealer indicated it was due to leave the factory on 10/5. I’ll see if that happens, but at least there is finally some progress. Keep the faith, it will happen soon.

Gary

13kaos13

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
FWIW, I had ordered the all-weather mats, but they're just not on my build sheet. My guess is that's just not a thing that I'm getting. I'm okay with that because holding the order up for floor mats is... dumb.
My build sheet noted all weather floor mat deletion too. I just ordered weathertec mats

Sponsored

13kaos13

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
This would be ideal. Just always give me that option. Ideally via some web portal that lets me choose what proposed changes to accept or wait on. If I had realized that getting stupid stuff like grab handles, floor mats, and the step-assist rock rails would add another two weeks on, I would just order that stuff from Quadratec and take a day off after delivery to bolt it all on. Those are all trivial additions.

For those that are curious - I placed the order at the dealer on 7/16, but they didn't actually enter it until 7/19, so it's about 11 & 1/2 weeks for me to get this far.

I did find it interesting that build sheets explicitly note that they're tracking a new chip vendor.
How did you find your build sheet? Mine just appeared via the tracker here but I don’t know how to access it

NASH732

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara 4Xe
Tom, I feel your pain. My order went in on 7/5. I received the exact same email from Cara on 9/15. I’ve heard nothing from Cara since. On 10/1, my order was in Paint. Today, my build sheet appeared. My dealer indicated it was due to leave the factory on 10/5. I’ll see if that happens, but at least there is finally some progress. Keep the faith, it will happen soon.

Gary
My Jeep was built on 9/30 and Friday they said delivery between 10/1 and 10/15 but yesterday I called again for the hell of it and now they tell me 10/15 to 10/25. It’s a little ridiculous to have a vehicle sit for possibly 25 days. Jeep I think took to many custom orders and now have no way to get them to where they need to go. I expect to be pushed off again into November.

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
How did you find your build sheet? Mine just appeared via the tracker here but I don’t know how to access it
Same boat, my build sheet popped up but I don't see where to actually view the sheet. Trying the link with my VIN returns a 404 error.

Thanks @mcjeff, that link worked for me as well.

ZellymtWillys

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 21 JLU Willys on order
Same boat, my build sheet popped up but I don't see where to actually view the sheet. Trying the link with my VIN returns a 404 error.

Thanks @mcjeff, that link worked for me as well.
When I got the email that my build sheet was available on Cryptosticker, it took about 2-3 hours for it to be viewable on the website. It should show up soon.

Sponsored

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Hoping i can brighten someones day with my order, I'm on week 26 since order 3-6-21 Dealer called me Saturday with news that it has been moved to schedule D & hopefully will be moved to D1 status today so there's that.
Bless your patient heart!!!

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
Update from FCA email, informed that my 2dr Rubi is in D status scheduled to be built 11-29-21 depending on Quote " As long as unforeseen delays do not arise before then" puts me right around 38 weeks since ordered
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1633445330723

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
Got Crypto alert yesterday for build sheet and today for window sticker - Aug 13 order date for HA.
39 days and no movement aside from VIN. I am just hoping I am not sitting in the same place at 38 weeks lol

Advertisement

Advertisement