JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Kurlon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Rubicon, maybe?
How did you get a window sticker? I'm having a Jeep built but so far all I have is the VIN and order sheet with options listed. How did your window sticker show up?
The window sticker posts after the vehicle is actually built, you can put your order into CryptoStickers to have it poll for it nightly, or just put your VIN at the end of https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= and open that link in your browser to check for yourself if it's live.

Advertisement

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
This would be ideal. Just always give me that option. Ideally via some web portal that lets me choose what proposed changes to accept or wait on. If I had realized that getting stupid stuff like grab handles, floor mats, and the step-assist rock rails would add another two weeks on, I would just order that stuff from Quadratec and take a day off after delivery to bolt it all on. Those are all trivial additions.
Yep

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
From what ive been seeing on other posts they are just removing the all weather floor mats from orders those aren't the hold up
That's good, and the way it should be. They could even ship them to the customer at some later date when they are finally delivered from Jeep's vendor to the Jeep plant. Or ship them directly from the vendor to the customer when they become available. Or ship to the customer's nearest/preferred Jeep dealer for installation.

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
Thank you for making this available!

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered my JLUR XR on 9/14 - just contacted JC this morning and got a new response to my weekly inquiry:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. Unfortunately, there is no ETA at this time. Our vehicle builds take approximately 7-9 weeks from the order date"

Does this mean I am in D status or D1 status now?
My order was put in on 9/3 and a couple of days ago, JC gave me the same exact feedback.

Sponsored

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Just talked with JC. My order (9/11) is still waiting on parts... but they did say 7-10 weeks to build. So they're all currently reading from the same script today.

GCM4XE

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4XE
Need to vent right now. I ordered my Sahara 4XE on 7/14ā€¦ It was supposedly done being built around 9/10 with an estimated ship date of 9/11 and ā€œshipped to storage for shippingā€ on 9/14. The first ship date obviously never happened. My salesman texted me on Thursday saying the new estimated ship date was 10/2. He just confirmed that it still did not ship out. I check in with Jeep chat every couple of days and their responses donā€™t match up with what the salesman says. According to them, thereā€™s no updated estimated ship date at this time. This whole process has been so frustrating. Sales/retail 101 is managing customerā€™s expectations. Donā€™t tell me 6-8 weeks when I place the order. Donā€™t ā€œestimateā€ ship dates and hold on to the car for a whole month past them. This will be my 4th Mopar vehicle in the last 7 years and most likely my last. Itā€™s incredible how bad of a job theyā€™re doing with customer orders. Meanwhile, Iā€™m seeing people on here take delivery of the same exact vehicle I ordered in July that they ordered weeks after me. JOKE!!!

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
"Special Scheduling Condition VII" means it was pushed by someone with some power at stellantis mine also has this and I did a Corp Esco after 6and a half weeks of no movement now in shipping today is 9 weeks from order
That code means It is a sold vehicle. That order is to be priority over dealer stock orders.

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Interesting. I'd be interested to hear whether dealer cancels the order, or if it does get built and comes to their lot.

To answer your question: the customer in me thinks it's unfair to keep the deposit if he is able to cancel.

Seeing it from their perspective though, if that was the deal upfront, I feel like we as prospective customers have to abide by it, you know?
Easy way to find out is to use VON AND vin and contact information and ask on jeep chat order status. If canceled the dealer was able to cancel. If not they will sell it once it gets on the lot. The Wranglers are sold once they hit the dealership pretty quickly unless they are markup ridiculously high. If theydid not cancel he should get his deposit back.

Sponsored

pwrlifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys
Closed loop on mine as well.

JLU Willys Sting Gray 6-speed
convenience, safety, cold weather group
Mopar rock slider, premium soft top
Order placed: 8/17
VIN and VON: 8/20
Build sheet found: 9/24
Window sticker found: 9/29
Delivered at dealership: 10/4 (~40 mins from Toledo plant)

Picking her up tomorrow at noon! Wish you all taking your delivery soon:)

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
I canā€™t imagine 4 months. Iā€™m frustrated at 2. Was told similar 5-8 weeks. Monday will be 8 weeks and still in D. The lack of communication and actual updates is crazy. No one has any idea whatā€™s going on.

Hereā€™s the even crazier part. Iā€™ve tried the last 2 weeks now to buy 2 other Jeeps on the lot at two completely different dealerships, few hrs away, first one Iā€™ve given up after multiple days of not returning calls. The 2nd, have been working on numbers for 2.5 days. poor customer service! Guess I just wait for the one we ordered! šŸ˜€
Finally got a response from the 3rd dealerā€¦ they wanted 10k over MSRP for ā€œmarket adjustmentsā€! I just laughed at them and said go find someone else to screw over šŸ˜€. Iā€™ll just keep waiting on the one we ordered.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Need to vent right now. I ordered my Sahara 4XE on 7/14ā€¦ It was supposedly done being built around 9/10 with an estimated ship date of 9/11 and ā€œshipped to storage for shippingā€ on 9/14. The first ship date obviously never happened. My salesman texted me on Thursday saying the new estimated ship date was 10/2. He just confirmed that it still did not ship out. I check in with Jeep chat every couple of days and their responses donā€™t match up with what the salesman says. According to them, thereā€™s no updated estimated ship date at this time. This whole process has been so frustrating. Sales/retail 101 is managing customerā€™s expectations. Donā€™t tell me 6-8 weeks when I place the order. Donā€™t ā€œestimateā€ ship dates and hold on to the car for a whole month past them. This will be my 4th Mopar vehicle in the last 7 years and most likely my last. Itā€™s incredible how bad of a job theyā€™re doing with customer orders. Meanwhile, Iā€™m seeing people on here take delivery of the same exact vehicle I ordered in July that they ordered weeks after me. JOKE!!!
Reading your vents is certainly a service I can provide. =)

Yeah, that was my whole issue as well (and still is - no delivery yet). I can handle a delay and I'd be okay with 12+ weeks if they had been up front about that. But initial salesman noted 6-8, and then it went into a black hole for three months. In retrospect, I should have been careful to not order any "MOPAR" options, as now it's been kicked over to the body vendor..

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
I finally have a ship date of 10/6, which is exactly 20 weeks after I placed my order back on May 19th. Hopefully the logistics gods look favorably upon my sacrifice of not having a topless New England summer and get this thing out to MA asap!

Advertisement

Advertisement