• Tow Package

Ordered 8/26
VIN/VON 9/3
All parts received and ready to build 9/17
D1, estimated ship date of 10/1 on 9/25
Paint (F status) on 10/1
Trim (G status) on 10/2
Pending Inspection (I Status) 10/4

Still no build sheet or window sticker on Cryptostickers. Folks that bought from Gupton, how long did shipping take?

Advertisement

Flex_JLUR

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR
Is there a way to track VIN 789440? Black XR 392 ordered 6/28.

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Paint (F status) on 10/1
Trim (G status) on 10/2
Pending Inspection (I Status) 10/4

Still no build sheet or window sticker on Cryptostickers. Folks that bought from Gupton, how long did shipping take?
Mine was released to shipping 9/27 Gupton recieved 10/1

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So I just got my build sheet from Jeep and I noticed a couple of interesting lines on it. For anyone that cares, its' been shipped to vendor for optional equipment. In retrospect, I should have avoided anything labeled "MOPAR" when building and just went aftermarket, but...

Anyways, listed directly in the "optional equipment" secftion:

"New Chip Supplier Tracking"
"Schedule D To C Tracking"

I also (obviously) have the "D1-To-D Regress", but I've never seen the D-to-C line. I guess that means it actually dropped back out of "D" for a while? I also have "Special Scheduling Condition VII", which is interesting -- I have no idea what that might be.

(I also don't see the floor mats listed here, but as others have said, they might just be out of them.)

Sponsored

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
So I just got my build sheet from Jeep and I noticed a couple of interesting lines on it. For anyone that cares, its' been shipped to vendor for optional equipment. In retrospect, I should have avoided anything labeled "MOPAR" when building and just went aftermarket, but...

Anyways, listed directly in the "optional equipment" secftion:

"New Chip Supplier Tracking"
"Schedule D To C Tracking"

I also (obviously) have the "D1-To-D Regress", but I've never seen the D-to-C line. I guess that means it actually dropped back out of "D" for a while? I also have "Special Scheduling Condition VII", which is interesting -- I have no idea what that might be.

(I also don't see the floor mats listed here, but as others have said, they might just be out of them.)
"Special Scheduling Condition VII" means it was pushed by someone with some power at stellantis mine also has this and I did a Corp Esco after 6and a half weeks of no movement now in shipping today is 9 weeks from order

wb880

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 4XE
Hi,

I ordered a Rubicon 4XE on Aug 11, today just 2 days shy of 8 weeks, I received a notice from crypto that a build sheet was found.

Confirmed the following with jeep chat:
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Hopefully it ships soon. but this would put me at about 2 weeks in B status, 1 week in C status, and just under 5 weeks in D status.

I ordered it with the following options:
Sting Gray
Leather
steep bumpers
proximity entry
cold weather group
trailer group
safety group
off road camera
standard hard top
and mopar all weather mats
(I hope the last one does not hold it up as I have been seeing in this thread that they are bakordered).

Was wanting to get it before Halloween, but will now hope for before Thanksgiving.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hi,

I ordered a Rubicon 4XE on Aug 11, today just 2 days shy of 8 weeks, I received a notice from crypto that a build sheet was found.

Confirmed the following with jeep chat:
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Hopefully it ships soon. but this would put me at about 2 weeks in B status, 1 week in C status, and just under 5 weeks in D status.

I ordered it with the following options:
Sting Gray
Leather
steep bumpers
proximity entry
cold weather group
trailer group
safety group
off road camera
standard hard top
and mopar all weather mats
(I hope the last one does not hold it up as I have been seeing in this thread that they are bakordered).

Was wanting to get it before Halloween, but will now hope for before Thanksgiving.
FWIW, I had ordered the all-weather mats, but they're just not on my build sheet. My guess is that's just not a thing that I'm getting. I'm okay with that because holding the order up for floor mats is... dumb.

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
I’m shocked to see how many users are still waiting from before I bailed on my order, you all are impressive and I just couldn’t wait! So I bailed at just under 7 weeks since my jeep had made zero progress per JC and the dealer and I just bought from a dealer lot a few states away. I had ordered through Gupton originally but we needed a vehicle so I emailed him, explained and that I understood my $1k deposit was not refundable. He never responded at all, despite being super responsive throughout.
Now that it’s been almost 12 weeks and no sticker or build has ever been generated, I’m starting to wonder if he was able to cancel the order, or if it’s still being built? If he was able to cancel, is it fair to keep my deposit? I’ve written it off, but the lack of any acknowledgment makes me wonder now.
Interesting. I'd be interested to hear whether dealer cancels the order, or if it does get built and comes to their lot.

To answer your question: the customer in me thinks it's unfair to keep the deposit if he is able to cancel.

Seeing it from their perspective though, if that was the deal upfront, I feel like we as prospective customers have to abide by it, you know?

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
FWIW, I had ordered the all-weather mats, but they're just not on my build sheet. My guess is that's just not a thing that I'm getting. I'm okay with that because holding the order up for floor mats is... dumb.
I agree 100%, holding the order up for anything relatively minor is dumb. There was talk a couple months ago about orders being delayed for Gorilla Glass. Just give me the regular glass and give me my Jeep! They should communicate back to the prospective customer in situations like this, and ask them if they still really want a certain part/feature, given that it will delay the build by X months. Yeah, if I ordered the manual trans and it's a delay but the auto trans will go through the assembly quick, then maybe I still wait, because transmission type is a pretty big thing. But floor mats, windshield glass, etc -- there should be a communication that takes place, and a way to opt out of the more non-critical parts/features to get one's order moving.

Last edited:

Sponsored

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
I agree 100%, holding the older up for anything relatively minor is dumb. There was talk a couple months ago about orders being delayed for Gorilla Glass. Just give me the regular glass and give me my Jeep! They should communicate back to the prospective customer in situations like this, and ask them if they still really want a certain part/feature, given that it will delay the build by X months. Yeah, if I ordered the manual trans and it's a delay but the auto trans will go through the assembly quick, then maybe I still wait, because transmission type is a pretty big thing. But floor mats, windshield glass, etc -- there should be some back-communication and a way to opt out to get one's order moving.
From what ive been seeing on other posts they are just removing the all weather floor mats from orders those aren't the hold up

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
They are being built/delivered without the mats

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I agree 100%, holding the older up for anything relatively minor is dumb. There was talk a couple months ago about orders being delayed for Gorilla Glass. Just give me the regular glass and give me my Jeep! They should communicate back to the prospective customer in situations like this, and ask them if they still really want a certain part/feature, given that it will delay the build by X months. Yeah, if I ordered the manual trans and it's a delay but the auto trans will go through the assembly quick, then maybe I still wait, because transmission type is a pretty big thing. But floor mats, windshield glass, etc -- there should be a communication that takes place, and a way to opt out of the more non-critical parts/features to get one's order moving.
This would be ideal. Just always give me that option. Ideally via some web portal that lets me choose what proposed changes to accept or wait on. If I had realized that getting stupid stuff like grab handles, floor mats, and the step-assist rock rails would add another two weeks on, I would just order that stuff from Quadratec and take a day off after delivery to bolt it all on. Those are all trivial additions.

For those that are curious - I placed the order at the dealer on 7/16, but they didn't actually enter it until 7/19, so it's about 11 & 1/2 weeks for me to get this far.

I did find it interesting that build sheets explicitly note that they're tracking a new chip vendor.

Kurlon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Rubicon, maybe?
To close the loop on mine:

8/6 - 4XE order in, VON that day
8/10 - VIN from Jeep Cares and my Dealer
8/20 - Jeep Cares says 'all parts gathered'
9/3 - Build sheet popped up
9/7 - Jeep Cares says built, 'awaiting release for shipping'. Dealer says shipped to storage on 9/3, no ETA yet.
9/11 - Window sticker shows up, 9/10 build date on it.
9/20 - Jeep Cares sasy shipping, est range of 9/28 to 10/7
9/24 - Dealer says ETA to Mass. is 9/29, avg two weeks to Maine from there.
9/29 - Arrived at the dealer
9/30 - Paperwork done, FCA affiliate code used, deal done. Now coming up with excuses for short trips to drive around in electric mode between slow Level 1 charging sessions. Also, EVERY fuse and relay in the fuse box was loose, every single one.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
To close the loop on mine:

8/6 - 4XE order in, VON that day
8/10 - VIN from Jeep Cares and my Dealer
8/20 - Jeep Cares says 'all parts gathered'
9/3 - Build sheet popped up
9/7 - Jeep Cares says built, 'awaiting release for shipping'. Dealer says shipped to storage on 9/3, no ETA yet.
9/11 - Window sticker shows up, 9/10 build date on it.
9/20 - Jeep Cares sasy shipping, est range of 9/28 to 10/7
9/24 - Dealer says ETA to Mass. is 9/29, avg two weeks to Maine from there.
9/29 - Arrived at the dealer
9/30 - Paperwork done, FCA affiliate code used, deal done. Now coming up with excuses for short trips to drive around in electric mode between slow Level 1 charging sessions. Also, EVERY fuse and relay in the fuse box was loose, every single one.
How did you get a window sticker? I'm having a Jeep built but so far all I have is the VIN and order sheet with options listed. How did your window sticker show up?

Advertisement

Advertisement