JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Iguanamann

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
I ordered mine on 9/10. Dealer called me on 9/14 for vin. I texted him 2 days ago to get an update and I'm in d status. This waiting game is like being pregnant when you just wanna skip the whole pregnancy and get right to the delivery part so you can hold your baby! And I'm only 3wks in... I have a long way to go still. 😬
I'm into week 10 today. But was told it showed up in my state at least. dealer says a week to get it to them. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Advertisement

Iguanamann

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
You wouldn't think it would take a week to go 90 miles, more like 2 hours or less but somehow it does. Mine has been sitting less than 60 miles from my dealer for 23 days now. If only there was a way to pick it up ourselves. Where did you order from?
Harrisburg dealer.....you?

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Just got an updated ship date on 10-15 hoping this will be sooner. has anyone had a ship date and have it show up sooner? seems like everything is later not sooner

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
This is my third purchase from the same dealer and salesman. I have had to reach out to him he has not contacted me once. Very disappointed.
I have noticed that customer service, in general, across all sectors or industries, has really taken a dip the last several years. And I don't think it's because I'm getting older and more cynical. I really think it has. It's like people just don't give a shi* anymore. I guess they just want to get back to their iPhones.

Sponsored

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Jeep chat said it was in paint yesterday around 5pm eastern. This morning at 9am it was in the shipping stage
Awesome. JC told me mine was in paint this morning so hopefully it gets shipped this weekend or early next week.

cmdonnell

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini SE, Jeep Wrangler
F3C56185-F4D6-4B8F-B9C3-85EB1676356D.jpeg
08540622-B43F-4B80-8F2D-70D493A935D4.jpeg

Picked her up this evening! Ordered 08/04, got a build sheet 09/04, window sticker on 09/13, and then must have gotten very lucky with how quickly it got on a Texas bound train. Just about the 8 weeks I was originally quoted for a Sport Altitude
Nice. This looks like essentially what ours should look like. If ours don't show up soon my wife has a trip to Texas coming up so maybe we'll I'll have her nab it from you! ;)

Iguanamann

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
I have noticed that customer service, in general, across all sectors or industries, has really taken a dip the last several years. And I don't think it's because I'm getting older and more cynical. I really think it has. It's like people just don't give a shi* anymore. I guess they just want to get back to their iPhones.
Oh I know I have pissed of my salesman. Emailed him every week no the week asking for updates. I knew more than he did from following it myself. Sad.....very sad. Hell I am the one that told him the build was done. Then yesterday I saw someone else say theirs shipped and arrived in PA so I asked the salesman....low and behold....suddenly it was "off the rail car just today".

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
We finally picked up our granite Sahara on Saturday. A total of 99 days from order to delivery. Pickup went smoothly. Wish it came in sooner so I could justify switching to the soft top but that will probably have to wait until spring with the weather turning in New England.

Our dealer noted that Jeep is doing away with the affiliate pricing and employee pricing, at least on the Wranglers.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jee

Sponsored

jeepdreaming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
Emily on JC told me this morning that there are chip shortages. I thought I had read before that this wasn't a problem with the Wranglers. :mad:

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Ah. This was back when I was young and optimistic. I've since grown old, cynical, and weary. My beard is slightly more gray.

We're now at almost 11 weeks, three D1-to-D regressions, and a dealer provided date of 10/8. They escalated at 8 weeks due to the three regressions and my dealer noted he was going to contact their regional rep because "it's just sitting there." As of this morning, it's still in D1 (parts gathered) with no date or production schedule.

Sorting Cryptostickers by order date and seeing that 28 of 31 orders were placed after mine? I'm happy for those people, but it's also pretty frustrating.
Went to the dealer exactly twelve weeks ago to place the order and as of this AM it's in paint. Like I said in another thread, I'm just going to call off of work as this is the highlight of the day. It's all downhill from here.

GR8ESC

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Went to the dealer exactly twelve weeks ago to place the order and as of this AM it's in paint. Like I said in another thread, I'm just going to call off of work as this is the highlight of the day. It's all downhill from here.
I am at the same point, 12 weeks and three days. Based on your note, I checked with JC and was informed my order is also in paint! You are right, highlight of the day!

Draelor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
the deal is 3.99% for 72 Mos With only up to $3k down. Have to make 6 payments.
From what I've seen in other posts that rate is at least 1% too high, upper 2s is what I would expect with your credit score.

Advertisement

Advertisement