Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jeepdreaming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
So excited! Finally in JB status!! It pays to email corporate!
F2A753F1-9DF2-4C04-9821-048DA4AA664A.jpeg
How long were you in D status? I ordered on 8/31 and I'm still gathering parts. Would just be nice to hear I've made progress!!! The waiting is so painful!!!

Advertisement

T3inJax

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my 2 Door Rubi from factory
6 Weeks in and I am still in D; 2 door black Rubicon, manual, premium soft top, cloth seats, premium uppers dual door group, 8.4 radio and sound package, led package, advanced safety, door proximity, tow package.

Iguanamann

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
FINALLY.....it's in PA. Ordered 7/29.....built 9/13.....arrived in PA 9/30. Now the dealers says it will take a week to get 90 miles to them.....what a CROCK!!!

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I see people on here getting updates from their dealer. Do y'all have good dealers and mine sucks or what? I ordered mine 9/21. Maybe it's to early to get any updates. I did have to call to get my vin.
I ordered mine on 9/10. Dealer called me on 9/14 for vin. I texted him 2 days ago to get an update and I'm in d status. This waiting game is like being pregnant when you just wanna skip the whole pregnancy and get right to the delivery part so you can hold your baby! And I'm only 3wks in... I have a long way to go still. šŸ˜¬

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
2021 JLR in Sting-Gray
3.6 L with M/T
Premium Soft Top
Steel Bumpers
LED Group
Premium Audio
Cold Weather Group
Tow Package

• Ordered 8/26
  • VIN/VON 9/3
  • All parts received and ready to build 9/17
UPDATE 10/1: Jacklyn from JC told me that my jeep is in paint with no dealer ETA provided. Daniel from Gupton told me last week that the estimated ship date was today, so it sounds like they missed it but hopefully not by too much.

Sponsored

13kaos13

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
My 08/10 order hit paint today!!!
itā€™s been in D1 since 09-13
Willys JLU
Sarge green
Cold weather package
Tan interior
Convenience group
3.6L six speed manual
update from Jeep chat today itā€™s in the shipping stage with estimated arrival 10/2-10/12!

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
FINALLY.....it's in PA. Ordered 7/29.....built 9/13.....arrived in PA 9/30. Now the dealers says it will take a week to get 90 miles to them.....what a CROCK!!!
You wouldn't think it would take a week to go 90 miles, more like 2 hours or less but somehow it does. Mine has been sitting less than 60 miles from my dealer for 23 days now. If only there was a way to pick it up ourselves. Where did you order from?

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
update from Jeep chat today itā€™s in the shipping stage with estimated arrival 10/2-10/12!
Congrats! How long did it take to go from paint to shipped?

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Anyone stuck in JS status? Do you know how long from JS to arriving at the dealer?

Amber from JC says - ā€œThere isn't really a typical time but the max time in this stage should be 14 days, it can move any time up to that point. Your order has been in this stage for 8 days now."
That is the usual response. Call back in 14 days. Mine is sitting in JS too.

Sponsored

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see people on here getting updates from their dealer. Do y'all have good dealers and mine sucks or what? I ordered mine 9/21. Maybe it's to early to get any updates. I did have to call to get my vin.
This is my third purchase from the same dealer and salesman. I have had to reach out to him he has not contacted me once. Very disappointed.

99superduty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Did you pick it up? Mine got delivered today. But havenā€™t heard from them neither confirming delivery or to start financing process.
Iā€™m flying in this afternoon (hopefully) to pick it up. The communication has been seriously lacking and I had to give Kent a reminder that I am flying in and need to have more timely responses.

The finance guy did not contact me so I called Kent last night (as I got no response to that text) and complained. Finance called me last nightā€¦the deal is 3.99% for 72 Mos With only up to $3k down. Have to make 6 payments.

My credit is over 800 so I donā€™t know if that is the standard deal or not. I would have preferred to pay cash and finance via my credit union but for almost $6k less than local i feel its worth it.

I realize that Kent (and his partner Joe) is busy but wish that the communication was better. I didnā€™t bug him at all after placing the order so I wasnā€™t a needy customer.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally hit E status after 19 weeks and 2 days. Fingers crossed the rest of this process goes smoothly!
I would be completely ballistic at 19 weeks. I feel fortunate. JS status at 9 weeks.

KWini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
How long were you in D status? I ordered on 8/31 and I'm still gathering parts. Would just be nice to hear I've made progress!!! The waiting is so painful!!!
I ordered on 7/2 and was in D status for 13 weeks

Advertisement

Advertisement