JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I am in the "pending inspection" stage wonder how long this will take.
Went all the way to storage today. from what i understand i am just waiting on a ride. I am in Michigan so the drive is short from Toledo. Hoping this week yet but expecting next week.

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
Just finalized my pickup with Daniel.
It's yellow, just the lighting.
To my eyes the color does change depending on conditions. It's got some orange in it for sure. It probably won't ever look quite like the pic you posted; that's pretty much all the way to the extreme orange side of the spectrum and then some. On the other side of the spectrum, the pic in your avatar is a bit lighter than it would ever look. So at one end of the spectrum, it's going to be between a bit darker than your avatar pic, and at the other end, a bit lighter (less orange) than the pic you posted.

This pic shows some of the color's range. It could appear a bit darker than the doors, but probably won't appear any lighter than the hood.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1632944357512

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
Three boring thoughts:

I see you already know about https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/hella-yella-wrangler-jl-club.6850/page-76

Look at the brightest whites, specifically the light posts in the background. The second picture has a lot less brightness than the CGI picture.

When I ordered my granite crystal metallic, I probably spent five hours worrying about the color before ordering. The builder tool on jeep.com is a high-ambient overexposed view, seemingly based on directly reflected light. For the clear coats, this means that the build tool pictures are all over-whitened. The granite on the tool practically looks like real-world-sting grey. I browsed around looking at random real pictures before I convinced myself of the color I wanted. The show & tell forums here are really useful for this as well.
Not boring at all.

We went to see HellaYella and Nacho in person. There is really no substitute for seeing the exact model you are looking for, in the exact color you are looking at.

EDIT: It's even better if you can see the exact model, in the exact color, driving down the road. That way you can get a feel for its "street presence" and how others will see it.

Retired Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
10 weeks today. Hydro blue 4xe JLUR with black hard top and half doors, all groups except smokers and steel bumpers. At the body vendor for almost 3 weeks. Must be a shortage of microchips for the half doors.

Sponsored

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Sorry I didn’t put these up earlier, I still need to go back to my dealer tomorrow so they can do some final finish work on the interiors and such. As many others noted, the dealer pressurized the tires to 40 psi, gotta adjust that too!

the soft top is what’s in the boxes but I learned that at least two of the boxes are actually purposefully empty lol

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1B676BAA-52E1-4585-A06A-003F85944FE1
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 72C36C65-DB13-438A-9BE6-7AC7FB86D261

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Went all the way to storage today. from what i understand i am just waiting on a ride. I am in Michigan so the drive is short from Toledo. Hoping this week yet but expecting next week.
I am in storage also. Have you had any luck finding your window sticker?

NASH732

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara 4Xe
Sorry I didn’t put these up earlier, I still need to go back to my dealer tomorrow so they can do some final finish work on the interiors and such. As many others noted, the dealer pressurized the tires to 40 psi, gotta adjust that too!

the soft top is what’s in the boxes but I learned that at least two of the boxes are actually purposefully empty lol

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 72C36C65-DB13-438A-9BE6-7AC7FB86D261
Nice
Did you lease or buy? I’m still on the fence when it arrives.

Sponsored

Phoneboy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Willys
Hi all. I just received an email from cryptostickers that my window sticker is now available. I went to click on it but the link is broken and it does not take me anywhere. Jeep chat and jeep wave say they can’t send a sticker. Is my dealer the last option? I can’t wait to get the jeep. Typically how long from this point to Delhi we to a dealership on Long Island?
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Wikdwch69

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Finally made it to D1, though from all previous comments doesn't really mean much. Here is my timeline so far:

08/17/2021 - Order placed
  • Sport S
  • 2 Dr
  • White
  • Hard Top
  • No other upgrades
09/03/2021 - Dealer finally sent the VON. I had to really push them to get the information.

09/20/2021 - "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing the majority of the materials needed have been received. Check back in at the end of the week for a more accurate start time." - Jeep Chat

09/24/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.” -Jeep Chat

09/27/2021 - “Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process and starting on the production line shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.” - Jeep Chat

09/28/2021 - Dealer emailed “Vehicle Assignment” screenshot listing Prod Status D1.
Ordered mine Aug 9th and it's in D status as well.

Talox

First Name
dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)
Hi all. I just received an email from cryptostickers that my window sticker is now available. I went to click on it but the link is broken and it does not take me anywhere. Jeep chat and jeep wave say they can’t send a sticker. Is my dealer the last option? I can’t wait to get the jeep. Typically how long from this point to Delhi we to a dealership on Long Island?
Try https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= (add your vin here)

or https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=(add your vin here)

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
The Real window sticker with built for and your name will be on Jeep when picking up

Advertisement

Advertisement