JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
Released to shipper this morning. yesterday was 8 weeks with the help of a Corp Esco. lets see how long shipping takes

Advertisement

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Guys I'd be lyin if I said I wasn't a little worried. Dealer sent me a pic of my baby, but she sure looks like Nacho instead of Hella to me. Thoughts?

20210927_213547.jpg
I'd say this may be the difference in rendering online and the afternoon sun shining on the Jeep in the dealer photo. You need to look at it in the morning for the best results. Also, there should be a color code in the order list. You can check and confirm that.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I'd say this may be the difference in rendering online and the afternoon sun shining on the Jeep in the dealer photo. You need to look at it in the morning for the best results. Also, there should be a color code in the order list. You can check and confirm that.
IIWII
If its orange, its orange.

I'm still laughing at the ones guys karma comment. That was epic.

destanie27

First Name
Deatanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
I’m new to all of this but someone please explain to me how an order was placed today and built with a sticker!?!? All in the same day! Maybe im missing something.🙄

Sponsored

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
if
I’m new to all of this but someone please explain to me how an order was placed today and built with a sticker!?!? All in the same day! Maybe im missing something.🙄
you are looking on crypto the dates are often wrong. there was at least on that was ordered in 2022 that had been built. user error😱

destanie27

First Name
Deatanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
if
you are looking on crypto the dates are often wrong. there was at least on that was ordered in 2022 that had been built. user error😱
Ok makes sense. That’s so silly and does nothing but frustrate us “waiters” even more lol. Is there anywhere else to look?

ZellymtWillys

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 21 JLU Willys on order
Yeah I'm one of those guys. I somehow missed the date option when I added my order from 8/20. It defaulted to the day I added it to the tracker, 8/31.

Advertisement

Advertisement