Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

KWini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
8 weeks and still waiting. Not even at shipping stage yet!!!! I am way past worried more like furious. So just get ready and I wish you better luck than some are having.
Wait till you get to 12 weeks 🤣🤣

Advertisement

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
No to be Debbie Downer, but no, that ship date won't hold. Many of us have had our "ship" dates slip 3 or 4 times. They make it sound like you are "in transit" but as many of us have recently learned, our jeeps are actually sitting on a lot outside the factory in Toledo.

My build was completed on 8/23 and been in ship status ever since, a month later, but is actually still sitting in Toledo. I expect to get another email soon extending it another week to 10/11.
At this point I don't expect anything until it shows up.

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Finally - Got Lisa from JC and she says vehicle completed, inspected and shipped to dealer on 9/20! Yeah!!!!

Lisa is the absolute best at JC. Everyone on the Forum here says that and they are right. She kept checking for me until she could confirm all details. Great service at long last.
Congrats! so happy to hear that. Question for you: is there anyway you can ask to speak with Lisa at JC? Or are you just randomly assigned someone and it's just the luck of the draw?

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Let me rephrase my comment. "Furious at the dealer responsiveness and lack of information" Certainly wish I had your patience.
That’s about it. If they were forthcoming and consistent, no issue. Poor expectation management followed by terrible communication makes it frustrating.

I’m at 9.5 weeks and just entered D1 for the *fourth* time, so I’m a good three weeks out still assuming no more regression or shipping delay (I’m in Pittsburgh so it theoretically should be quick).

If they had just said “13 weeks” up
front and would just send an automated email when it changes status, we’d be fine.

Sponsored

Deek

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Sahara Eco-diesel
Congrats! so happy to hear that. Question for you: is there anyway you can ask to speak with Lisa at JC? Or are you just randomly assigned someone and it's just the luck of the draw?
Matty -

I regret that it IS the luck of the draw. I checked in earlier today and ‘Jacklyn’ told me “parts ordered waiting to schedule production”.

I was mad.

This afternoon I decided I needed to try again and I got Lisa. I hit the jackpot! Lisa has been referred to several times on this thread and everyone speaks of her highly as someone who will cut through the usual nonsense and get you whatever specifics are truly available to JC. I remembered that the nano-second I saw her name pop up.

So I knew who I had on the Chat and decided I’d run it for all it was worth. Lisa did not disappoint. Never have I gotten the patience, the specifics, the confirmation she provided. We chatted for at least 30 mins.

In the end, she was not able to state exactly when she thought the vehicle would arrive at the dealership in northern Indiana, but she said it was loaded on the truck for delivery on 9/20 in Toledo with ETA at dealer between today (9/22) and 9/27.

Never, ever had those kinds of specifics from JC before.

Dealer said no arrival today and - interestingly - that they purposely don’t tell the customer the car’s ship progress until they literally see the vehicle on the ground. They say they and their customers have been too often disappointed by FCA to do otherwise.

I can kind of see their point. And I will be upset if the info I got ends up being really inaccurate. I’m giving Lisa the benefit of the doubt and hoping she’s the rep we think she is.

I’ve said this before on an earlier, lengthy post: The entire process with FCA is soooooo deficient as to be virtually useless. Contradictory, confusing, inaccurate. Despite what I was told today, I fully realize that the info I got today from Lisa could be nothing more than a bit more of the same. No question about it. But then again it might not be fluff - it might be accurate. Sure hope so.

All I can say is that I dream that the car arrives by 9/27 - if so, it will be just under five weeks from order to delivery and I will be very grateful if that happens.

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
Matty -

I regret that it IS the luck of the draw. I checked in earlier today and ‘Jacklyn’ told me “parts ordered waiting to schedule production”.

I was mad.

This afternoon I decided I needed to try again and I got Lisa. I hit the jackpot! Lisa has been referred to several times on this thread and everyone speaks of her highly as someone who will cut through the usual nonsense and get you whatever specifics are truly available to JC. I remembered that the nano-second I saw her name pop up.

So I knew who I had on the Chat and decided I’d run it for all it was worth. Lisa did not disappoint. Never have I gotten the patience, the specifics, the confirmation she provided. We chatted for at least 30 mins.

In the end, she was not able to state exactly when she thought the vehicle would arrive at the dealership in northern Indiana, but she said it was loaded on the truck for delivery on 9/20 in Toledo with ETA at dealer between today (9/22) and 9/27.

Dealer said no arrival today and - interestingly - that they purposely don’t tell the customer the car’s ship progress until they literally see the vehicle on the ground. They say they and their customers have been too often disappointed by FCA to do otherwise.

I can kind of see their point. And I will be upset if the info I got ends up being really inaccurate. I’m giving Lisa the benefit of the doubt and hoping she’s the rep we think she is.

I’ve said this before on an earlier, lengthy post: The entire process with FCA is soooooo deficient as to be virtually useless. Contradictory, confusing, inaccurate. Despite what I was told today, I fully realize that the info I got today from Lisa could be nothing more than a bit more of the same. No question about it. But then again it might not be fluff - it might be accurate. Sure hope so.

All I can say is that I dream that the car arrives by 9/27 - if so, it will be just under five weeks from order to delivery and I will be very grateful if that happens.
Lisa needs a raise and to be fair at this point it’s really out of her hands once on a truck we are at the mercy of the truck driver

Sponsored

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Matty -

I was mad.

I will remember her name now! Best of luck - wishing you a speedy shipment

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
Hey!! It looks like you got mine!

Looks great can't wait to get mine. But I guess I'll have to. When did you order yours?

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
That’s about it. If they were forthcoming and consistent, no issue. Poor expectation management followed by terrible communication makes it frustrating.

I’m at 9.5 weeks and just entered D1 for the *fourth* time, so I’m a good three weeks out still assuming no more regression or shipping delay (I’m in Pittsburgh so it theoretically should be quick).

If they had just said “13 weeks” up
front and would just send an automated email when it changes status, we’d be fine.
9 1/2 weeks. Did you get a visit from Kim Bassinger? :LOL: Sorry, may be aging myself.

sydw

First Name
sydney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Lisa needs a raise and to be fair at this point it’s really out of her hands once on a truck we are at the mercy of the truck driver
yes she needs a huge raise! i spoke with her yesterday too and she found everything out for me that i was wondering that the other agents said they had no idea. she was so patient and nice, i wish they all were like her

Advertisement

Advertisement