JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

GCM4XE

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4XE
My salesman texted me yesterday saying my Jeep has been moved to storage for shipping. Anyone have any idea how long it will take to get to Connecticut?

Advertisement

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
My salesman texted me yesterday saying my Jeep has been moved to storage for shipping. Anyone have any idea how long it will take to get to Connecticut?
Wow updates from your salesman interesting concept. Good luck with the delivery

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
It wonā€™t take long itā€™s just a matter of getting a truck out to the area since thereā€™s a trucker shortage.

Deek

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Sahara Eco-diesel
Crypto email in my inbox this morning advising that while I was traveling yesterday, our Sahara Evo-diesel was built! Yeah!!!!

FCA had indicated ā€˜estimated ship dateā€™ was 9/23 and while I questioned it all - especially after reading so many of the posts on this Forum - I am very pleased with this good news. Hope now is that they built us a really good one and we will be very happy with it flat towing behind our motor home, running around town, taking extending trips to the national parks on and off road.

Yeah!!!!!!
POC and VOC: 8/23/21
VIN: 8/25/21
Est. Ship Date: 9/23/21
Parts gathered and waiting for production date

Sahara JLU / JLJP74
3.0 L Eco-Diesel
8 Speed Auto Transmission 8HP75 (Germany)
Granite Crystal Metallic
Leather - Black/Dark Saddle
Black Freedom Top
Trail Rail Management System
Stainless Door Sill Guards
Hardtop Head Liners
Advanced Safety Group
Tech Gray Machined Wheels
Alpine Premium Sound System
Remote Proximity
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Gorilla Glass
Cold Weather Group
All Weather Floor Mats

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
Today is officially 18 weeks and I'm still in D status. I'm wildly annoyed at this point. Dealer is basically saying they have no way to get any more info. I was escalated by Jeep Chat like 6 weeks ago and only got one canned email from a no-reply address, and when I spoke with another dealer at another dealership they basically said 18 weeks with no update is absurd (although they were also kind of trying to convince me to re-order with them, so I'll take that with a grain of salt).

Are there any other avenues you can take to get information?

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Today is officially 18 weeks and I'm still in D status. I'm wildly annoyed at this point. Dealer is basically saying they have no way to get any more info. I was escalated by Jeep Chat like 6 weeks ago and only got one canned email from a no-reply address, and when I spoke with another dealer at another dealership they basically said 18 weeks with no update is absurd (although they were also kind of trying to convince me to re-order with them, so I'll take that with a grain of salt).

You can try Jeep Care and go that route not sure what luck youā€™ll have.

Iguanamann

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
So Jeep says it has shipped but my dealer has been telling me for over a week now they "can't tell where it is in shipping". I can track a roll of toilet paper from California to PA and know every damn stopped and bump it makes and they can't tell me where a $55,000 Jeep is?!?!?! Where to all the different "codes" come into play when shipping I see people talking about all the time?

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

In my case
Jeep Chat - useless, delayed, canned responses

Jeep Phone Support - a bit better, sometimes

I'm at 97 days since order.

They "escalated" me around 50 days, because my build still hadn't started. Others who ordered after me already had taken delivery.

A long phone chat a week ago yielded the first truly knowledgeable and helpful phone support person. He seemed to do a good job and escalated me to a department he said could actually get real information and make things happen. He promised they would call me with answers. Yeah, you guessed it, nothing.

Called again yesterday, got a nice girl, but man she was clueless and useless. Finally gave up. Oh and she promised she would call me back. You guessed it, nothing.

If there is a way to get actual help I sure havenā€™t found it.

Dealer expected it would arrive last Saturday. Still nothing from anyone as of today. šŸ˜

Sponsored

ZellymtWillys

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 21 JLU Willys on order

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Iā€™m only at 5 weeks and impatient! Yā€™all have me worrying!
8 weeks and still waiting. Not even at shipping stage yet!!!! I am way past worried more like furious. So just get ready and I wish you better luck than some are having.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow updates from your salesman interesting concept. Good luck with the delivery
That is my biggest issue with this process is no contact or sympathy from the dealer. :(

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
That is my biggest issue with this process is no contact or sympathy from the dealer. :(
All in so far my dealership has about 20 minutes invested in this process. I built the jeep on Jeep.com saved the config and emailed to salesman literally copy and pasted my build I'll have to reconsider the purchase price when she finally arrives

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sad thing is they will just sell it to someone else with so many people searching for delivered Jeeps right now. I'm debating on checking to see if my deposit is refundable and looking elsewhere myself.

Advertisement

Advertisement