JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I'll bet at the two Toledo plants they print pages and pages of these forum threads and leave them in the bathroom and break room for a good laugh. "OMG, OMG, Jim, read this one... You'll die laughing!"

Advertisement

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon, '22 4Runner TRD Pro, '22 Ram 1500
Well, chatted with Jeep Cares and supposedly all of the parts have been gathered and my Jeep is getting ready to be built. Hopefully that's true, I'm trying hard to not get excited since I know I still have a long wait ahead of me.

Snazzy71

First Name
Lee-Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry WILLYS JL 2 Door
You won't get a build sheet on crypto until it's being built. You won't get the window sticker until it's in shipping status.
Does that apply to being in paint as well? My salesperson let me know yesterday that my Willys was in paint. :whatsgoingon:

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
What sucks is seeing someone order from the same dealership as you but they do it a month later. Then theirs is shipped by rail AFTER yours, but somehow gets delivered and picked up before yours even gets there. How the F is that possible? I just envision my Jeep sitting with 10 Jeep Renegades in a bad railcar set off in some side rail in KY just waiting to be repaired. Either that or my Jeep is buried in the back of the lot and they keep grabbing the newest ones to put on the truck for delivery. Every rail car that comes in unloads in the front and they just can't get to mine. But, others have it worse as theirs aren't even built and they ordered long before me.
Like someone else was telling me First In Last Out... your jeep may have been built first but if there are other cars in its way and then someone else's comes out right when they are ready to ship that one will go first since its easier to get that one out then digging through 10 renegades + cars on both sides to get just yours out...sucks but it is what it is. Just thankful I got my 392 when I did looks like the 2021 392 allocations are drying up.

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Got a call today that my Wrangler has arrived at a Massachusetts affiliate of my dealership in Maine. They think it should be trucked up here and arrive in “the next week or so”. Hopefully I’ve got it by the end of the week!

Ordered 7/27
Built 9/2
2dr Willys Gecko w/2.0L, cold weather, 7.0” uconnect, convenience package.
Who did you order from in Maine? This gives me some hope that mine made it to my dealer (Brigham-Gill) in MA. I think we were both in Albany railyard.

HeyKirby

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 2dr Willys - Gecko
Who did you order from in Maine? This gives me some hope that mine made it to my dealer (Brigham-Gill) in MA. I think we were both in Albany railyard.
Lee CDJR in Auburn. I did a google search and they don’t appear to have a MA location so I’m not sure what the salesperson was talking about.

Sponsored

chimax83

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe in D1
I was handed a POC with just the VON.
Huh, the Guide to Ordering thread says to ask for it after the VIN is assigned. I guess they could generate it before but the benefit doing it that way would be that they're on the same sheet. I assumed that they assign a VIN once they get a confirmed order because that basically constitutes a vehicle. I do find it odd they wouldn't give out a VIN. Surely they have one by now...
I had a POC with a VON on it on day one after placing my order. I think asking for it after the VIN is assigned is probably because it'll have an estimated ship date on it once the VIN is on there.

catsjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Hello, I'm new to the group. Just received notification yesterday of an update showing my build sheet. Is the tracking system usually accurate? I guess I'm like everyone and excited to see my jeep move along in the process. So happy I found this forum to see the process and share in the same experience as others.

Ordered 08/27
VIN 9/3
Build sheet 9/21

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
Hello, I'm new to the group. Just received notification yesterday of an update showing my build sheet. Is the tracking system usually accurate? I guess I'm like everyone and excited to see my jeep move along in the process. So happy I found this forum to see the process and share in the same experience as others.

Ordered 08/27
VIN 9/3
Build sheet 9/21
Welcome and you're ahead of the game at this Point! One of the Lucky ones lol

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado

Ordered 08/27
VIN 9/3
Build sheet 9/21
Congrats on the new order.

The tracking systems are fairly accurate, and once you get your build sheet you are in build process and will get window sticker nearing completion. However the big holdup for most people lately is the shipping and delivery times taking a long time, more than a month from vehicle completion to actual delivery at times.

Mine was ordered 8/10, built and released for shipping 8/26 (way quick turn around), and it’s sitting in a delivery yard 7 or 8 miles from me right now but still not “delivered“ to the dealer almost a month later. Hoping for this week but at this point who knows? Be patient is my best advice.

catsjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Congrats on the new order.

The tracking systems are fairly accurate, and once you get your build sheet you are in build process and will get window sticker nearing completion. However the big holdup for most people lately is the shipping and delivery times taking a long time, more than a month from vehicle completion to actual delivery at times.

Mine was ordered 8/10, built and released for shipping 8/26 (way quick turn around), and it’s sitting in a delivery yard 7 or 8 miles from me right now but still not “delivered“ to the dealer almost a month later. Hoping for this week but at this point who knows? Be patient is my best advice.
Hopefully you will hear some good news this week. That was a very fast turn around! Thanks for the info!

Advertisement

Advertisement