Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Well my 2 dr, snazzberry rubicon has arrived. Ordered 7/30. I have an appointment for 0900 tomorrow the 22nd. I sure can't complain at the time from order to delivery, I was told 6-8, and he nailed it.
Congrats. Many of us expected that time frame as well when we ordered. We were mistaken.
;)

Advertisement

brycal01

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
i hope so. My dealer gave me the same tentative ship date too. Jeep chat also said the same, all parts are gathered.
I'd be very surprised I'd mine shipped in the next few weeks but thought it was interesting that jeepchat had no information. I probably need to read/learn more about the process!

HeyKirby

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 2dr Willys - Gecko
Got a call today that my Wrangler has arrived at a Massachusetts affiliate of my dealership in Maine. They think it should be trucked up here and arrive in “the next week or so”. Hopefully I’ve got it by the end of the week!

Ordered 7/27
Built 9/2
2dr Willys Gecko w/2.0L, cold weather, 7.0” uconnect, convenience package.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Thats what my dealer said too, jeep is having a trucker shortage issue.
I saw some postings on this forum about that. The claim was that FCA cut the rate down so they are having issues finding truckers to transport their cars. So they cut the price for the truckers and increase the cost to us the consumers.

brycal01

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Got a call today that my Wrangler has arrived at a Massachusetts affiliate of my dealership in Maine. They think it should be trucked up here and arrive in “the next week or so”. Hopefully I’ve got it by the end of the week!

Ordered 7/27
Built 9/2
2dr Willys Gecko w/2.0L, cold weather, 7.0” uconnect, convenience package.
Nice build

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I saw some postings on this forum about that. The claim was that FCA cut the rate down so they are having issues finding truckers to transport their cars. So they cut the price for the truckers and increase the cost to us the consumers.
How did they increase the cost you raise price of the cars? Thankfully mine hasn’t gone up.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
I got my VIN number today for 2021 build.
I wonder if its the nasty comments I write daily after my frustrating calls with Jeep Chat!!!

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I thought that site didn't update until the after the build was done. I ordered a few days before you, JC told me I was in the same status, and I haven't seen anything from cryptostickers.
It uses the FCA build sheet and sticker links to approximate status. You won’t have a build sheet until it actually enters the process.

I’m back at D1 for the fourth time and no build sheet. Dealer tells me it’s scheduled for the second week in October.

dnewer

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Car.. Waiting on my New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Did he give you the Vehicle Order Number? If so you can give that to Jeep Chat and get the VIN. Are you sure the dealership ordered it? Did you give a deposit?

I would be at that dealership questioning it to makevsure it is ordered.
yes, it's on order but sales person seems to think that the VIN will not be available for a while. I'm asking for the VON and VIN. I will escalate to the manager tomorrow!

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Look at all those happy little Jeeps lined up like it's the first day of off-road school just waiting for someone to come pick them up. :blush:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Those pictures above with all the jeeps lined up @ the dealer.....most are black or gray....booooorrriinng!.....Skittles colors are the way to go in a jeep people! If y'all are gonna get those boring mundane colors you might as well drive a civic.....congrats on the jeeps though!
I count 25 and of those:

5 red
4 blue
4 white
4 black

I see at least one sarge green, maybe another; a couple of sting and granite, but hard to distinguish on the ones further away. More than half if you count the white, more than a third otherwise.

I drive a black YJ for 15 years. Toned it down with my 2021. Granite. :involve:

I doubt they've rolled one off the line in pink, but we look forward to the pictures.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
How did they increase the cost you raise price of the cars? Thankfully mine hasn’t gone up.
I was referring to the delivery cost. It used to be less than $1000 not long ago. Now, they are charging $1600 on some cars!

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
What sucks even more is seeing a jeep with a VIN that is over 42,000 after yours already delivered why yours is lost in the ether.
What sucks is seeing someone order from the same dealership as you but they do it a month later. Then theirs is shipped by rail AFTER yours, but somehow gets delivered and picked up before yours even gets there. How the F is that possible? I just envision my Jeep sitting with 10 Jeep Renegades in a bad railcar set off in some side rail in KY just waiting to be repaired. Either that or my Jeep is buried in the back of the lot and they keep grabbing the newest ones to put on the truck for delivery. Every rail car that comes in unloads in the front and they just can't get to mine. But, others have it worse as theirs aren't even built and they ordered long before me.

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
I ordered on 8/30. There are no updates on cryptstickers, Jeep Chat says that parts are ready, and dealer said I am in D1 Status with an extimated ship date of 9/28. Seems like the cryptstickers site may not be updating????
You won't get a build sheet on crypto until it's being built. You won't get the window sticker until it's in shipping status.

Advertisement

Advertisement