JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
Wouldn't that be great?!?! I ordered from Szott M-59 Chrysler Jeep. You?
That sure would be! Ok cool! I have heard of Szott! I ordered from Dick Scott Motor Mall in Fowlerville. First time ordering a new vehicle and I must say they have taken pretty good care of me over there!

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
That sure would be! Ok cool! I have heard of Szott! I ordered from Dick Scott Motor Mall in Fowlerville. First time ordering a new vehicle and I must say they have taken pretty good care of me over there!
Great news!! Yes, I've heard they do a good job over there too. My first time ordering a new build and a Jeep too!! So excited. Jason over at Szott is amazing!!!

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
Great news!! Yes, I've heard they do a good job over there too. My first time ordering a new build and a Jeep too!! So excited. Jason over at Szott is amazing!!!
Glad to hear it! This is my first Jeep as well! It sure is refreshing to be treated with respect by dealership salesmen and women. Jillian at Dick Scott is great! Unfortunately for my local Jeep dealer, they didn’t take me seriously enough due to my age when I told them I was looking to buy a new wrangler. So I went out and bought a $60k rig from one of their competitors. I am very happy with my decision. : )

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to hear it! This is my first Jeep as well! It sure is refreshing to be treated with respect by dealership salesmen and women. Jillian at Dick Scott is great! Unfortunately for my local Jeep dealer, they didn’t take me seriously enough due to my age when I told them I was looking to buy a new wrangler. So I went out and bought a $60k rig from one of their competitors. I am very happy with my decision. : )
Thats why a dealer should never judge someone.

Sponsored

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
Wow, that's pretty sad and unprofessional! Unfortunately as a woman, I have experienced similar attitudes. But, you definitely did the right thing...spent your $$ somewhere else, with someone who respects you!! What's your build, I don't remember what you are getting...thanks!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My thoughts exactly!
I wore a t-shirt and jean shorts to a Mercedes dealership wanting to checkout a used AMG...no judgement whatsoever. Ended up taking delivery of it a few days later.

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Is there anyone on here who works for a dealership in Georgia or know someone who works? I have questions related to financing and registration.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Got word about an hour ago mine has been delivered to the local "loading" area and should be at the dealer within a few days once a truck can grab it.

Tuesday 9/21 will be 7 weeks from order date. Might take a day or two more than that.

Sponsored

CrimsonGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Checked the fuses? :lipssealed:

I had something like a forty point checklist and test drove it. I sure hope the people flying in are checking things before driving off.

7wk is so fast!
Been shopping at this dealership for 30 years. They take care of my family. 100 miles in and so far, it drives like a dream. Not what I was expecting at all!!

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Been shopping at this dealership for 30 years. They take care of my family. 100 miles in and so far, it drives like a dream. Not what I was expecting at all!!
... But did you check all of your fuses? Nothing against your dealership, but almost no Jeep comes out of the factory with all fuses fully seated. That can really save you a few headaches down the road and prevent electrical issues. 😇

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Did you send them a nasty handwritten letter to let them know of their failures? They probably will think their assessment was correct otherwise.

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
Did you send them a nasty handwritten letter to let them know of their failures? They probably will think their assessment was correct otherwise.
Haha no I did not, but I may drive it through their lot at some point.... if I ever get it that is!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Haha no I did not, but I may drive it through their lot at some point.... if I ever get it that is!
Itll be interesting when I go to the local dealership to cancel my extended warranty for the jeep ill be trading in, especially if the sales guy sees A) me B) the 392 I roll up in that was cheaper than what they had priced.

Advertisement

Advertisement