First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
In CT as well. Ordered 7/2 still in D. Where did you order from?
I ordered on 9/14 from Dan Cummins CDJR in Paris, Kentucky...They were pretty active on the other Wrangler Forum and I read a lot of good reviews. My plan is to take a one-way flight with my son when it arrives and then have an epic 8+ hour road trip back home to CT!

Advertisement

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Congrats! I'm curious about shipping time as well since I'm waiting for mine to deliver to Gupton. If you don't mind, what date does your window sticker say that your build was completed?

Edit to add: the date will show up near the bottom left corner of the window sticker above the barcode and below the text "S.L."

Screenshot_20210916-191855~2.png
Looks like 8/19 was my build date.

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.43.48 PM.png

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Last edited:

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Sure wish one was mine too! I am so frustrated with the inconsistency of customer service. I'm on week 8 and calling CS they tell me (3times now) they can't find my VIN or VON! But chat never has an issue with my VIN to tell me the same "parts being gathered" for 8 weeks! And every rep says wait a week to escalate for the last 3 wks. One even told me on the phone I had a jan 2nd build date! 😲 wtf it better be a 2022! No it better not be...I can't help but wonder if there is a glitch somewhere and that's why I'm not getting built.
Someone had an email for FCA...care to share?
You should reach out to your salesperson

Sponsored

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Picked up today! 7 weeks exactly from order to delivery. Walked in, signed papers and drove away. Probably took me 15 minutes in the dealership. What a day!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210916_152930

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210916_152930

Looks awesome - congrats! Maybe you should slap the Crimson Ghost on as your hood decal - we need more Misfit-themed Jeeps out there!

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Well, As stated before, got exited too soon. Just got a delivery update of 9/30-10/7, even though it has been in "shipping" since 9/11. Horsecrap.
-Ordered 6/21. D1 for EVER.
-Built 8/25
-JB 8/26-9/10 for some odd reason.
I've got a light offroad trip on 10/3. I've been looking forward to it for 2 years when they cancelled it last year for covid. If this grossly overpriced polished turd isn't here by 10/2, and I have to miss the trip, I'm walking. And yes, I get that the dealer will just sell it to someone else, but the dealer isn't to blame for once, so good for them. but it's still one less sale.
This would have been my 7th Jeep over the years. My last, a JK rubicon cost me $29,500 NEW. This 4xe is over 60k, and the only reason I entertained a new Wrangler is because the 4xe lease is stupid good due to uncle sams freebies. $60K gets me a much better "real" car than the wrangler which is really just a toy. And this toy is losing it's novelty before it even arrives with Jeep completely ruing the experience And giving us multiple price increases along the way. No one who drives a wrangler, NEEDS to go offroad or take the top off, it's a very expensive WANT, a hobby, a culture. What many of us probably NEED is a stripped jeep compass for 24k., and it gets harder to justify a 38k adder for the WANT portion when they suck the fun out of it and make you wait, there's only so much a human will take.

Sponsored

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
haven’t seen someone else order the Tuscadero yet.
I ordered a Tuscadero 4xe on the first day the color was order-able (8/6). Still scheduling parts, but we are excited for the eventual arrival!
favoring the more expensive packaged rigs (Sahara/Rubicon 4XE, Rubicon 3.6 and Rubicon 392)
I don't think that is really the case. I'm tracking a Sahara 4xe order that I placed on 6/25. It's had a build sheet for nearly a week, but still no sticker. For a while I was wondering if my Tuscadero 4xe would get built before the one ordered on 6/25, but it looks like both will suffer the long path to build.

Advertisement

Advertisement