Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

kumbaya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4XE
8 days and counting in ..... "built and awaiting installation of additional equipment/packages."
just got to this stage as well

only additional part i have is the grab handles i believe

Advertisement

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
The reason FCA is seeing a big trucker shortage is because they dropped the rate we get paid to haul their loads by 38 percent. No respectable company will touch that rate. The only people hauling their loads now are start ups that have no choice, bottom barrel fleets with horrible safety records and the occasional owner operator who can use the load to get home. FCA went cheap and now they are feeling the pinch.
I hope they don't get burned by having inexperienced truckers drop or damage vehicles to which dealers refuse delivery! total outrage! Thanks for sharing this info. I will go over my Willys with a fine-tooth comb to make sure there is no bent steering tie rods or damages undercarriage.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Picked up today and it was definitely worth the wait!!

A74B1C62-4E44-4173-8D2E-12E571846A80.jpeg
Looks gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm waiting for my Sarge Green Willys, otherwise, mine will look exactly like this. I do notice the hood decal "WILLYS" looks gray. Did you change it already? I don't remember seeing any options for it. It looked black on all of the Wranglers I saw.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Now sometimes I wish the commute is 3 hours. When I drive i have a huge smile on my face. Just like when I got my JK in 2015. I will send it in a private conversation shortly
@Eandras Id be curious to know who you emailed, as I'd like to do the same since customer care can't find my vin after 8 wks. You can message me if you prefer. Thank you!
Can you please send it to me also?

Sponsored

TXJL

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Recon and ordered 392 Wrangler
Order date 6/16.
Many D to D1 status flip flops.

1st ship to dealer 9/2-9/16
2nd ship to dealer 9/9-9/21
3rd ship to dealer 9/15-9/29

2021 4xe Sahara white/colored top, 56.6k MSRP

Anybody else 13 weeks in from ordering date of their Jeep?
Been in a rental since August when advised jeep would take 6-8 weeks.
I ordered my 392 Fire Cracker Red Extreme Recon Wrangler on July 1

KWini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Welcome to the group! Keep us posted...I placed my order on 9/14 so I'm curious to see how these orders are progressing for everybody. Plus, I can live vicariously through you as I await mine. LOL
In CT as well. Ordered 7/2 still in D. Where did you order from?

kumbaya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4XE
Update from Daniel atGupton today when I asked if my Jeep had arrived:

"Yes sir it landed today with a ton of others! Awesome stuff!"
nice.

how long from you build sheet/sticker to delivery? ordered from gupton as well.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
yep.....and Jeep even said the build was done and it was "cleared for shipping" but no one can tell me if it's on a train or on the lot still....
So my experience, which is what most people around here say, is JC has info while it’s being built but once it hits shipping the dealer has the access to know where it is if they choose to look for it. They act like they don’t but the absolutely do and it’s easy for them to see. I should have badgered them more instead of JC knowing what I now know.

Mine sat in that abyss known as “shipping” from 8/26 until 9/11 when it was finally loaded onto a train and is now scheduled to arrive in local “staging” on 9/18 where it will sit until a truck can grab it, might be as much as another week according to my dealer. After banging around on the dealer and JC I found out it was supposed to be loaded on the train 8/30 and wasn’t for an unknown reason.

It’s not been a long time for me, if I get it next week it’ll be just under 7 weeks from order to arrival, but seeing the process in action shows how screwed up things can be. They built it quick, but it’s been sitting in the shipping stage 3 weeks today. No wonder these things have so many battery issues!!!

Sponsored

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 7/2

Jeep Chat said delivered on Saturday (9/11) but Daniel said today. So, somewhere in the 9-10 week range

Rubicon 4xe with most options except tow package.
Congrats! I'm curious about shipping time as well since I'm waiting for mine to deliver to Gupton. If you don't mind, what date does your window sticker say that your build was completed?

Edit to add: the date will show up near the bottom left corner of the window sticker above the barcode and below the text "S.L."

Screenshot_20210916-191855~2.png

gakundel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's
Looks gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm waiting for my Sarge Green Willys, otherwise, mine will look exactly like this. I do notice the hood decal "WILLYS" looks gray. Did you change it already? I don't remember seeing any options for it. It looked black on all of the Wranglers I saw.
Thank you! No it’s black must just be the way the sun is hitting it.

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
Well, now that my jeep has been sitting in the rail yard for a week, I thought I would call Jeep Chat and see when they thought it would be delivered to the dealer. They said it was delivered today. So how long will the dealership need it before it is ready for me to pick up? I told my salesman that I did not want them to do their "detailing" of the vehicle, that I would be doing that myself. So Maybe a call tomorrow? What is the typical time after the dealer gets it before they call you? Tomorrow is 7 weeks since I ordered it. Salesman told me 6-8. He nailed it.

13kaos13

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
For those of you that have their Jeep being transported by car carrier I can share a tip I found when I ordered my challenger earlier this year. Granted it came in from Canada, I drive by Cassen’s transport hub daily in Niagara Falls NY and was able to spot her when she was set to be delivered 2hrs away (dealer gave me a great price and worth the drive). When I found out it was in the shipping stage
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 651EFF52-3E15-4DF0-B502-BD0A2FCD052F
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 8B87E90A-14E0-4367-B7E8-C93E6EFA635A
and was a bit stagnant, I actually called Cassens and asked when I should expect the dealer to take delivery and gave them the VIN and dealer info. They helped me out and were spot on. Going to probably do the same with my Willy’s I’m waiting on. Hope this helps someone

Advertisement

Advertisement