Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Dominos needs to give Jeep trackers than.
My guess is Domino's software is modern and was written well after Lee Iococca was running the show, unlike FCA's which was apparently written well before?

In fact, I was able to obtain this rare photo illustrating the coding of the current FCA MRP system. 🤔😉

20210914_130518.jpg

Advertisement

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Hate to be overly critical, but I have sure found JC to be so unhelpful as to be virtually useless. Anyone disagree??? The idea is a good one - to have an online place to go to find out where in the production process your 40-50-60-70,000 vehicle resides as you wait with excitement for your specially ordered Wrangler. But in reality, these folks at FCA and Jeep Care are not at all that sophisticated, organized and pro-active for accurate customer status inquiry.

Almost to the contrary, it seems like FCA has expended lots of effort to train their JC reps in all the ins and outs of how to give completely non-committal responses in an effort to keep us customers diverted - and placated.

I have gone through this JC drill now about a dozen times and I really, truly haven’t learned anything of substance about: (1) when my order will most likely go into production; (2) how long production and inspection will likely take; and (3) when I can realistically expect my dealer to have the completed vehicle on the ground at the dealership. I have always limited my inquiries by asking for information ‘assuming it all goes as hoped for and as reasonably expected’. Despite that, the only thing I have had from these folks is a litany of generalities and, really, nothing at all specific to my order/build.

I have definitely found more helpful info here on this Forum in terms of actual order, waiting and delivery experience. I am guesstimating my build, shipping and delivery dates on the basis of what others have said about their own orders and deliveries - and that guessing, I now realize, is about all I’m going to get - and little, if anything, of substance from Jeep.
While I agree generally, I will say I found out via JC that my Jeep was delivered to the dealership before I head from the dealership. In fact, I still haven't received any word from the dealer that my Jeep is there and it was delivered 3 days ago.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
While I agree generally, I will say I found out via JC that my Jeep was delivered to the dealership before I head from the dealership. In fact, I still haven't received any word from the dealer that my Jeep is there and it was delivered 3 days ago.
My guess is dealers do that because some people would want to pick it up before they had it ready to go.

Just postulating here, but like with a tiny dealership like Gupton for instance, truckloads of Jeeps incoming and probably one detail kid and one F&I person limits how many they can pump out in a day.

MBJeep4

First Name
Mandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK, 2021 JL Sport Altitude on order
Officially in KZ status with a window sticker I somehow can't see. Guess we'll see what shipping lottery ticket I get.

Sponsored

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Nothing has shown up in cryptostickers yet. I am guessing I should see buildsheet found soon in the tracker, and once the vehicle is built, the sticker will become available?

Is it realistic to expect the delivery in early October?
Congrats on the order. I recommend reading through a bunch of this thread as well and the other pinned post on order tracking/codes/etc. Looks like you're in D1 status and the time in that status varies greatly, from a few days to a few weeks. Mine was 19 days. Once you move into production (E /framing), the build sheet will show up in a day or two after. When you move to shipping status is when you should be able to get your window sticker.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
So the car finally arrived at the dealer today. I ordered 6/22 so this is coming up on 3 months. Now they need to do PDI and check for recalls on the control modules (4xe). I vaguely remember someone else being in these shoes very recently with their delivery as well where recalls had to be done before delivery. Too many posts to go through though, does this ring a bell for anyone?

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
So the car finally arrived at the dealer today. I ordered 6/22 so this is coming up on 3 months. Now they need to do PDI and check for recalls on the control modules (4xe). I vaguely remember someone else being in these shoes very recently with their delivery as well where recalls had to be done before delivery. Too many posts to go through though, does this ring a bell for anyone?
There's a thread in the 4xe section, 5 I believe. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/4xe-multiple-rrts.78438/

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
So this is strange. Cars.com lists my Jeep for sale at my dealer. My dealer doesn't yet. Crazy how many sites I check for my Jeeps status :facepalm:.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
I ordered 07/29/2021 and my sticker appeared today. JC gave me a 2 week delivery window starting tomorrow. End of window would be the full 8 weeks of my 6-8 estimate.
They won't give me an estimated delivery window.

Sponsored

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Checked in with chat this AM and they've asserted that "all parts have been received and you're scheduled for production. No dealer ETA, but it will begin soon."

Since it has regressed three times now, I asked if there was any indicator that it wouldn't regress again. "It says it's on Day 1, which means it will only go forward."

I have no idea what that means, but I guess it can't be bad.

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
If you look on the bottom of your window sticker to the right of the VIN is a build date. That is when it was completed and released to shipping. Some get them in a week or two. Mine was 21(2 to the dealer. Picked mine up on 9/11/2021.
Hi, can you take a pic of where you can see the build date on your sticker? TIA

Advertisement

Advertisement