JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

moorejh143

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mini Cooper, 2017 Dodge Charger
Yes and no. Means it’s built but shipping has been their Achilles heel lately. Mine sat in the lot at Toledo for two weeks after it was built, inspected and released for shipping.

I had that as well. It can say you have one available but may take a few days to populate. In the meantime, try changing the link to “chrysler” instead of “jeep” and it may show up sooner. Mine did.

I do believe the algorithm and ping was designed for Wrangler production only as there is a separate one for Gladiators.
That's what I thought - based on what I was seeing and the subject matter of this group. Do you, or anyone reading this, know of this tool for the grand cherokees?

Advertisement

chimax83

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe in D1
I did. The is what I see. I am doubtful it will track anything other than wranglers. . .

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 10.27.35 AM.png
I'm fairly certain that the backend code running the queries doesn't care if it's not a Wrangler. The VIN for a Wrangler or Gladiator or GC will come from the same exact endpoint on the Jeep/Chrysler sites.

@Yakpimp is the developer and can definitively answer that though.

bless0

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
I got tired of waiting and getting no updates. I ordered a stinggrey Sahara unlimited with the tow package and the Alpine upgrade on 8/2/21. The MSRP was around $47,700. I stopped by the dealership last week and got my deposit back because i found a 2021 Shahara in granite with leather, the upgraded alpine system, color matched top and the security group. It had 3K miles on it and it for 46K and a great trade in on my 18 Mustang GT. I received my window sticker the other day and the base price as well as all the options went up. The one i ordered is now 2k more expensive than i originally priced it.

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Caddie, 1955 Chevy bel air, 202
I ordered 7/29. Vin on 8/2. VOn 8/3. Built on 8/16. Released to shipping 8/19. Received ETA to dealer 8/27 to 9/3. 8/27. New eta extended to 9/6. 9/6 Jeep chat extends delivery from 9/6 to 9/10 to 9/24. Escalated to Jeep Advisor on 9/7. Sent email,after the Jeff email received a call on Wednesday norming 9/8. Jeep de
ivered to dealer 9/10. Picked up 9/11.
Count your blessings I ordered on 6/25 still in gathering parts and scheduling stage. This is ridiculous I’m bout to call my dealership and see if I can get my 3000$ deposit back.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Count your blessings I ordered on 6/25 still in gathering parts and scheduling stage. This is ridiculous I’m bout to call my dealership and see if I can get my 3000$ deposit back.
That's bullshit. Has Jeep "escalated" you yet?

Ordered mine 6/18. Finally built and "shipped" 8/24. Been in "shipping" ever since.

Already moved my delivery date out another 2 weeks. Hang in there.

3Gs for a deposit tho, damn. That seems pretty excessive.

Also, don't use others posted timelines to compare against. It will drive you bonkers.

moorejh143

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mini Cooper, 2017 Dodge Charger
That's bullshit. Has Jeep "escalated" you yet?

Ordered mine 6/18. Finally built and "shipped" 8/24. Been in "shipping" ever since.

Already moved my delivery date out another 2 weeks. Hang in there.

3Gs for a deposit tho, damn. That seems pretty excessive.

Also, don't use others posted timelines to compare against. It will drive you bonkers.
I agree, $3,000 for deposit. . . .I paid $500 (Refundable)

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
It's a Christmas miracle! I got a window sticker!! Ok does that mean I'm close??
If you look on the bottom of your window sticker to the right of the VIN is a build date. That is when it was completed and released to shipping. Some get them in a week or two. Mine was 21(2 to the dealer. Picked mine up on 9/11/2021.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
There was a Range Rover dealer in my state that had rock features at the lot where you could take your rig out and crawl some rocks. I always thought that was super cool of them
Yeah you'd think it would be fairly inexpensive to plop a few boulders into a parking lot, especially in major metropolitan areas where the nearest dirt is 60mi away.

ps My YJ 2dr was nice and compact, very easy to park in the city, but there were certainly times where packing it required a bit of work, dinking with the seat (and if you misestimated you'd get to take everything out and put the seat down to load it all up again), and it came with a free jungle gym (getting out of the back is fastest by grabbing the roll bar and ejecting feet first).

I'm single (forever) with no pets and Anaximander is a 4dr. Was really nice for my week long trip in April, was only about 40% high in the back, but having quick access via both doors and the tailgate made things easier to organize, and not having it to the ceiling meant I could see and didn't die from stuff falling onto me driving the sketchy parts.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
The trucker shortage is about to get alot worse. Over 2 million truckers are going on strike this week. We are doing 3 days minimum. We are fed up with the government intrusion into how much money we can earn.
Any references online we can share with our friends?

Advertisement

Advertisement