JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Replying to myself, I just called and escalated this. The dealer has been lackluster with response so I took matter into my own hands; we'll see if it makes a difference at all.
Not sure if this was because of my “escalation” or not but I stopped by the dealer today to order new bolts for some used side steps I’m picking up this week and asked someone in sales if they had any info. According to their system mine boarded the train around 11:30 this morning and is expected to arrive by 9/18. He then said it may actually come a few days early but will probably sit in the local loading area a few days until enough cars are gathered to load a truck and be delivered.

It’s definitely something!!!

Funny thing is the lady I called yesterday from customer service called me a few hours later and said something along the lines of my vehicle is within the “expected” 7-9 week order-to-delivery timeframe so there’s nothing they can do but I should talk my dealer. Well I did and they actually gave me real info and it seemed very easy to do; no idea why it’s been such an ordeal at times………

Advertisement

Last edited:

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 6/22/21 and still in d1 status... and have never moved from d1, should I just cancel and reorder. This is getting crazy
I would wait, between all the different shortages going, mine got produced fast now I'm just waiting for it to arrive especially with the trucker shortage going on.

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
I was in Springfield TN yesterday to take delivery of my 4xe Rubicon yesterday (ordered 7/2).

A few observations...

This dealership is a tiny, family run business that has a lot of JL's on the lot-about 20 in all. I took a picture of a few of the Rubicons that were parked on the front left side that are sold orders.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210910_131747_resized

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210910_131622_resized

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210910_131554_resized

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210910_131643_resized

There were no HellaYella JL's to be found, nor any Granite HA's.

This place is located about 30 miles from the airport and I had a $100 (including tip) taxi cab ride.

Renee is one busy lady-she was working with three in-store customers at the same time.

My delivery was full of drama and I'll have a write up on that next week. This is my new Jeep at Gupton...
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210910_143242_resized_1

Odometer at 14 after Renee topped off the fuel tank
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210910_143335_resized

The MDH code tells me that this Jeep was built on August 16 at 8am
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210911_135642_resized_1

Grabbing some free electrons at my local grocery store today
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210911_152816_resized_1

Charging in the dark and somewhat spooky looking garage
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210911_200236_resized_1 (1)

20210910_143242_resized_1.jpg

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
I was in Springfield TN yesterday to take delivery of my 4xe Rubicon yesterday (ordered 7/2).

A few observations...

This dealership is a tiny, family run business that has a lot of JL's on the lot-about 20 in all. I took a picture of a few of the Rubicons that were parked on the front left side that are sold orders.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210910_143242_resized_1

There were no HellaYella JL's to be found, nor any Granite HA's.

This place is located about 30 miles from the airport and I had a $100 (including tip) taxi cab ride.

Renee is one busy lady-she was working with three in-store customers at the same time.

My delivery was full of drama and I'll have a write up on that next week. This is my new Jeep at Gupton...

Odometer at 14 after Renee topped off the fuel tank

The MDH code tells me that this Jeep was built on August 16 at 8am

Grabbing some free electrons at my local grocery store today

Charging in the dark and somewhat spooky looking garage

Congrats! Looks great! I ordered my 4xe from Gupton on the same day as you so I'm hoping it's not much longer!

How long were you at the dealership?

Sponsored

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
That’s where I am!! I ordered 7/30
I ordered 7/29. Vin on 8/2. VOn 8/3. Built on 8/16. Released to shipping 8/19. Received ETA to dealer 8/27 to 9/3. 8/27. New eta extended to 9/6. 9/6 Jeep chat extends delivery from 9/6 to 9/10 to 9/24. Escalated to Jeep Advisor on 9/7. Sent email,after the Jeff email received a call on Wednesday norming 9/8. Jeep de
ivered to dealer 9/10. Picked up 9/11.

Draelor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD

I'm curious about the drama and taxi ride, don't they offer a pickup service from the airport?

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
I'm curious about the drama and taxi ride, don't they offer a pickup service from the airport?
I thought so too. I'll have more to say about my delivery experience next week.

Sponsored

moorejh143

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mini Cooper, 2017 Dodge Charger
Good Morning

Is this link only for Wranglers? I just ordered a Grand Cherokee and would love to be able to track it in an app like this. I don't mind using the chat, but I feel like pulling up a chat and asking about progress is a) seemingly impatient and b) I think they have better things to do than to look up a vin number. Yes, I know that is their job, but to me it just seems like a waste of their time.

GeckoJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Baja Yellow
It's a Christmas miracle! I got a window sticker!! Ok does that mean I'm close??
Also, I can't seem to get the emailed link to work or the web based link to load to view sticker. I've used my phone and laptop but neither will work.

GeckoJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Baja Yellow
Good Morning

Is this link only for Wranglers? I just ordered a Grand Cherokee and would love to be able to track it in an app like this. I don't mind using the chat, but I feel like pulling up a chat and asking about progress is a) seemingly impatient and b) I think they have better things to do than to look up a vin number. Yes, I know that is their job, but to me it just seems like a waste of their time.
Good morning! Not sure as I'm relatively new here but can't hurt to try...have your vin and order date handy and input them to see if it recognizes them. Good luck

moorejh143

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mini Cooper, 2017 Dodge Charger
Good morning! Not sure as I'm relatively new here but can't hurt to try...have your vin and order date handy and input them to see if it recognizes them. Good luck

I did. The is what I see. I am doubtful it will track anything other than wranglers. . .

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 10.27.35 AM.png

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
It's a Christmas miracle! I got a window sticker!! Ok does that mean I'm close??
Yes and no. Means it’s built but shipping has been their Achilles heel lately. Mine sat in the lot at Toledo for two weeks after it was built, inspected and released for shipping.

Also, I can't seem to get the emailed link to work or the web based link to load to view sticker. I've used my phone and laptop but neither will work.
I had that as well. It can say you have one available but may take a few days to populate. In the meantime, try changing the link to “chrysler” instead of “jeep” and it may show up sooner. Mine did.

Good Morning

I do believe the algorithm and ping was designed for Wrangler production only as there is a separate one for Gladiators.

Advertisement

Advertisement