JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

chimax83

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe in D1
Looking at crypto stickers might have been a mistake lol 2 orders from yesterday have build sheets and window stickers hopefully just a snafu on dates but really Jeep
The cryptostickers tool is only as intelligent as the people using it :facepalm:

Advertisement

Wallbanger

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
If I have a VIN # does that mean I will definitely get a 2021? It has only been a month since I ordered but I get the same update from Chat every week. Congrats on your Jeep blah blah gathering parts Blah blah.
I spoke with a lady that works at the plant in Toledo. She said that 2021's were supposed to stop being built at the end of July but they've had so many orders that they are building 2021's into December.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I spoke with a lady that works at the plant in Toledo. She said that 2021's were supposed to stop being built at the end of July but they've had so many orders that they are building 2021's into December.
That begs the question, why haven't they stopped taking 2021 orders?

jeepdreaming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
Just ordered my jeep on 8/30 - have VON and VIN. Sure it's somewhere in this long thread, but without sounding completely dumb, what is the cryptosticker?

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
Just ordered my jeep on 8/30 - have VON and VIN. Sure it's somewhere in this long thread, but without sounding completely dumb, what is the cryptosticker?
It has something to do with cryptocurrency, and possibly tales from the crypt. None of which I understand anything about.

Seriously. I have no clue what cryptosticker is. And I don't know how cryptocurrency works either. And at this point, I don't really care. Just let the banks and investment firms invest in it, and keep investing in their traditional stuff, which may or may not be invested in cryptocurrency.

Sponsored

RubiXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 RubiXR
Clubs

It is a site that tracks user entered info and checks it against Jeep's site I believe. When it finds your build sheet and/or window sticker it notifies you via email. You can also do it yourself by entering the vin at the end of these URLs.

https://cryptostickers.net/Default.html

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
I ordered same date, Canada, have a VON but no VIN as of 3-Sep. Going to try tomorrow and call FCA Canada with my VON. Dealer said he would update me every 2 weeks. so I wont bug him till next Friday. Del date that the system printed out was 28-Dec.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
South Korean cars don't have the cool factor, the cachet, the soul of a Wrangler. We needed a larger vehicle for various reasons, and we pretty much went straight to a Wrangler Unlimited, and though we entertained some other options, we never really waivered much from the Wrangler. It just has everything, from utility to good creature comforts to iconic looks.

Didn't notice any glaring paint issues on ours. Is every nook and cranny absolutely perfect? No, but it's close, and everything you see without trying super hard is pristine.

EDIT: I read this again, and realized it sounded more "mean spirited" than I wanted it to. I was just trying to say to you @LuvYella: hang in there my friend, you're getting a vehicle that's way more "neat-o" than what you had! And don't stress about the paint job, it'll be great! :)
Oh I didn't take it that way at all.

Hell, my post probably sounded anti-American, all I was trying to convey is it is possible to make vehicles, even less expensive ones, to a high level of quality.

Like someone warned me, reading forums will make you think every vehicle is junk.

That said some of the things I see here, especially about paint, the corrosion bubbling, runs, missed spots, etc. seem unacceptable to me.

That said, obviously I understand at least a little of the Wrangler attraction. That's why I bought one. Now getting it, that's a different story. 🤣

Sponsored

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Does anyone know what "Special Scheduling Condition VII" mean on the build sheet??

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Well, I got the ..... "Your Jeep has completed the initial build and is pending installation of additional equipment." Probably the half doors.

Still no build sheet or sticker available.

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
If I have a VIN # does that mean I will definitely get a 2021? It has only been a month since I ordered but I get the same update from Chat every week. Congrats on your Jeep blah blah gathering parts Blah blah.
i hope i am wrong but my understanding from other posts on here is that having a VIN doesn't mean it will actually be built. if it is it would be a 21 though since a 22 will have a different VIN.

Advertisement

Advertisement