JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
I ended up cancelling my original order that was in the same boat - same status and never moved (ordered 6/30). Fortunately I ended up finding a local dealer that had one in transit for someone else that cancelled their order. That one was ordered November of 2020 - just waiting for it to be delivered from the rail yard
Glad it worked out for you in the end!

Advertisement

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Hang in there. Was told the same thing last Monday. I checked last Wednesday anyway and it was in paint. Last Friday it was in inspections, and got the build sheet same day to confirm. So either they say wait 2-3 weeks cause they know it will be built by then and they just want us off their backs. Or their info is several days behind and most of the time they have no idea like us. Either way frustrating process.
Do you have an ETA? I am in paint as of yesterday but no ETA.

Jeff B

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
Anyone gotten stuck in “I” for a long period of time? Ordered 7/14, built a few weeks ago and stuck in inspection for about two weeks. Original expected ship date was 8/28.
I also ordered on 7/14 and my dealership told me tentative ship date of 9/9 last Monday. Jeep chat told me that I have been in all parts gathered waiting to build for 21 days and I am sure that's as far as it has gotten.

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
Do you have an ETA? I am in paint as of yesterday but no ETA.
No eta. I assume I will once it completes inspections and ships. I am trying to wait until tomorrow to ask. Once it ships I'll start hitting up my sales rep. Hoping to get it next Saturday. Might be a little optimistic but my jeep dealer is the biggest in the South East PA. It would be 8 weeks since i ordered.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
No eta. I assume I will once it completes inspections and ships. I am trying to wait until tomorrow to ask. Once it ships I'll start hitting up my sales rep. Might be a little optimistic but my jeep dealer is the biggest in the South East PA so Im hoping it will ship fast. Hoping to get not Saturday but the following Saturday. Which would be 8 weeks since i ordered.
who did you order from in PA?

Sponsored

agordon117

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR HellaYella
It should stick out like a sore thumb!
Honestly, I hope now it doesn't come for a week or so. :)

Would luv a few pics of Wranglers on the lot tho.
Jeep chat seems to think mine was delivered to the dealer on 9/7. Waiting to hear from Daniel, just thought I'd tip you off.

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
Both my ranges a

who did you order from in PA?
Jeff D'Ambrosio in Downingtown. I had to pay sticker but they gave me a great deal on my trade plus they have been great service wise for the past few years.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
No eta. I assume I will once it completes inspections and ships. I am trying to wait until tomorrow to ask. Once it ships I'll start hitting up my sales rep. Hoping to get it next Saturday. Might be a little optimistic but my jeep dealer is the biggest in the South East PA. It would be 8 weeks since i ordered.
Crypto just emailed that my build sheet was found but it hasn't loaded yet. I think there may be light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Alanadevan

First Name
Alana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
If I have a VIN # does that mean I will definitely get a 2021? It has only been a month since I ordered but I get the same update from Chat every week. Congrats on your Jeep blah blah gathering parts Blah blah.

Sponsored

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
If I have a VIN # does that mean I will definitely get a 2021? It has only been a month since I ordered but I get the same update from Chat every week. Congrats on your Jeep blah blah gathering parts Blah blah.
Most likely a 2021

agordon117

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR HellaYella

Advertisement

Advertisement