Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ljstella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Ordered a Hydro Blue JLU Sport Altitude on 08/04, just got a build sheet!

itshappening.gif

Advertisement

HeyKirby

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 2dr Willys - Gecko
Got told by JC that my Willys shipped on Thursday. On the way to Maine now, in upstate NY. Dealership said this morning it won’t be until Massachusetts until the end of the month and then Maine the 1st week of October….

I could walk there quicker than that.

Jeff B

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
Got told by JC that my Willys shipped on Thursday. On the way to Maine now, in upstate NY. Dealership said this morning it won’t be until Massachusetts until the end of the month and then Maine the 1st week of October….

What was your order date?

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado

My Sahara shipped on Thursday as well. I was hoping to have it by the end of next week but it would make sense that we are in the same shipment.

Edit: JC said in shipping with delivery to dealer 9/17-9/26.

Last edited:

4XEJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
My initial delivery window after it went KZ was 8/26-9/9. Jeep Chat told me today it's now 9/5-9/17.

Sponsored

Kurlon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Rubicon, maybe?
My Sahara shipped on Thursday as well. I was hoping to have it by the end of next week but it would make sense that we are in the same shipment.
Bah, sounds like my Rubi missed that shipment.

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
I have a question how does a 20 minute commute in your soon to be Jeep translate to a 3 hour trip otherwise?
I take a Bus to the train station. The bus takes all roads (not Highways) to the train station which s 45 minutes. If I get there when the next train is coming with in 10 minutes if I miss that train the next train is 40 minutes later. I then take the train ride is approximately 50 minutes and makes multiple stops. the train end at Gran Central and I now have to walk 10 city blocks (1 mile) takes about 10 minutes to Penn Station. Wait to get buss for 10 to 15 minutes and then a buss trip back to NJ is 20 minutes.

Going home at night is longer since most people leave at the same time and there is no room on the busses and longer line. I start this at 5:00 AM. Also note that the busses may not have room and then you have to wait another 20 to 30 minutes for the next. Mass Transit is not good to get anywhere fast in North east NJ. Add Rain or snow it is worst. By the way I can't work from home. I am considered an essential worker and worked at the office all through the lockdowns and quarantines.

So if I drive my Jeep it is 20 minutes on 95% highways. The mileage is 17 miles.

Hopefully this answer your question. leaving earlier doesn't save time as I tried that. Can't leave later as that doesn't work for various reasons..

CrimsonGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I take a Bus to the train station. The bus takes all roads (not Highways) to the train station which s 45 minutes. If I get there when the next train is coming with in 10 minutes if I miss that train the next train is 40 minutes later. I then take the train ride is approximately 50 minutes and makes multiple stops. the train end at Gran Central and I now have to walk 10 city blocks (1 mile) takes about 10 minutes to Penn Station. Wait to get buss for 10 to 15 minutes and then a buss trip back to NJ is 20 minutes.

Going home at night is longer since most people leave at the same time and there is no room on the busses and longer line. I start this at 5:00 AM. Also note that the busses may not have room and then you have to wait another 20 to 30 minutes for the next. Mass Transit is not good to get anywhere fast in North east NJ. Add Rain or snow it is worst. By the way I can't work from home. I am considered an essential worker and worked at the office all through the lockdowns and quarantines.

So if I drive my Jeep it is 20 minutes on 95% highways. The mileage is 17 miles.

Hopefully this answer your question. leaving earlier doesn't save time as I tried that. Can't leave later as that doesn't work for various reasons..
Sounds like the hell my uncle lived through going to the NSA from Chantilly VA... and he WAS driving 2 hours each way!

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Driving... instruction? They tell you how to use push-to-start, adjust the mirrors, and use the turn signals so you can merge properly?
Yeah, I’m sure it’s gimmicky. The site reads like you get to go out on a track/course with the same model that you bought with an “instructor.”

it’s likely just showing you what the buttons do.

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup. The email itself was great until I realized they have given me no way to actually get in touch with the gentlemen that just introduced himself as the special escalation point that will be monitoring the process.

So why even bother with the introduction? Just call it an “Automated Escalation Notification” or something.

Disclaimer: No reply addresses drive me absolutely nuts.
I received a call from Fiat Corporate this morning. A real person that will be contacting me daily. He was forwarded my email by the VP. of US Retail and Fleet Sales Operations. I explained to the contact that the email was upsetting and offered no way to reply. He agreed and has sent emails to the Director of Logistics to get the Jeep shipped. I will be getting updates daily by either a telephone call or email. He did inform me that he will be out Thursday and Friday but will check his emails and voicemails. I let him know that my only expectation is that when a date is provided that the date is met.

Will see what happens next.

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
Great pics. Were they taken today?
Thanks! Sorry for not replying to this sooner, we have been out of town from pickup to today. I don't like to reply on phone. Wife does though. Yeah, those are from Friday Sept 3rd.

Last edited:

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like the hell my uncle lived through going to the NSA from Chantilly VA... and he WAS driving 2 hours each way!
I been by there. I also sometimes work at our in Va. Beach ( Not on the actual beach) and traffic can be difficult throughout the area especially when they have the Bridges up. Rain also causes headaches as well. Forget when it snows.

Advertisement

Advertisement