First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe HA (on order), 2002 Wrangler X
Occupation
Software Engineer
Yes, I checked with JC earlier today and they wrote "I am showing that your vehicle has been delivered to the dealer".

I haven't heard anything from Daniel yet. I will reach out to him tomorrow to get the paperwork process started.

I hope you guys are right behind me.

Congrats on yours coming in, @MJKid88

I thought for sure that @LuvYella and I would be on the same shipment as you since we were given the same range for delivery to Gupton!

According to JC, mine is still in transit and I my salesman has not responded to my text from this morning. Hopefully this waiting is coming to an end soon.

Advertisement

kumbaya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4XE
Just as a warning, my new delivery window is 9/6-9/20 (originally 8/21-9/2) so don't necessarily hold to the original delivery dates. Daniel at Gupton won't know when it arrives until it lands at the dealership - they get trucked in from Toledo.
waiting for a gupton order as well

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

I thought for sure that @LuvYella and I would be on the same shipment as you since we were given the same range for delivery to Gupton!

According to JC, mine is still in transit and I my salesman has not responded to my text from this morning. Hopefully this waiting is coming to an end soon.
Justed check with JC. No useful information, so, just the usual and as expected.

We need a live satellite video feed of the lot @jeepchic

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Do you have the same delivery window? I'm a little put out because I had plane tickets for this weekend, but even rebooking I'm still coming out ahead financially.
Same here, booked a week after Jeeps furthest delivery date. Of course they extended it out another week and a half. Gonna cost me a minimum of $200 more in airfare.

Sponsored

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
I am on the same delivery range as you and @MJKid88 are, with all of us delivering to Gupton previously by 9/6. After seeing this post today, I checked in with Jeep Chat and my delivery range has been adjusted and is now reflecting a range of 9/2-9/14 for delivery.
This is leading me to believe that our jeeps are just sitting there waiting on a train to bring them down, or waiting on a truck to bring them from the railyard.

I spoke with Walter (my salesman from Gupton) last night about booking a flight for the 10th or the 11th and he told me not to book, as my Jeep has not arrived yet. I wonder if he knew that they had been delayed already and just didn't mention it to me.
I think Gupton only gets them via truck which makes them impossible to track until they just show up on the lot.

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I think Gupton only gets them via truck which makes them impossible to track until they just show up on the lot.
That explains a lot.

I would like to have some more detailed info from JC, like if It is waiting to be picked up or actually in transit, but they won't tell me anything other than dealer ETA.

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Justed check with JC. No useful information, so, just the usual and as expected.

We need a live satellite video feed of the lot @jeepchic
That would just be one more thing for me to obsess over

kumbaya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4XE
Do you have the same delivery window? I'm a little put out because I had plane tickets for this weekend, but even rebooking I'm still coming out ahead financially.
i just emailed him an he said estimated shipdate of sept 18 and that it should be in by early october

originally ordered 7/14

Sponsored

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
i just emailed him an he said estimated shipdate of sept 18 and that it should be in by early october

originally ordered 7/14
I find it funny (in a depressing sense) when they give us an estimated ship date in the past. Like, do you know if it's actually shipped already or not? It's 2021 people!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I sat at 12wk late last year, got hit by both end of year holidays, and would have been beyond disappointed if it showed up in the wrong color. Mine is granite :involve: and I doubt I would like the sting, so I empathize; there's maybe one other color I would have accepted if I liked it in person, but this is not
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 12-Facts-About-The-Station-Wagon-From-National-Lampoon’s-Vacation-2

Start searching listings to see what you can find; people cancel and there are still non-sold orders getting built. Color is hard to change; a soft top is easy to add; aux switches are easy enough. And if you were going to lift it anyway, or only lease it for 12mo before ordering another...

Find some calm, a bunch of energy, go to the dealer and take a look, get them to cover the fee for a new order. If they don't behave maybe recheck these forums for reviewed/recommended dealers and place a new order there. Seems like Gupton gets them in 17 days or something crazy, so maybe flying is the way to go.

:crying:

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC

Hi Kendra,

Thanks for your kind words. What color/trim did you order and I'll look for it this Friday. I know what color LuvYella is getting. lol

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hi Kendra,

Thanks for your kind words. What color/trim did you order and I'll look for it this Friday. I know what color LuvYella is getting. lol
I have a Granite 4Xe High Altitude coming. If you see her, let her know I will be there soon 😂

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Got this email after Imcalled Jeep requesting why the Jeep has not
FCALogo.png

Hello Mr. Andrascik,

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler!

We are anxious to get your vehicle built and shipped to your dealer as quickly as possible and want to assure you that your order has our attention and priority.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is built and has begun the shipping process progressing en-route to your ordering dealership. Your order has an estimated delivery window presently reflected as 09/10/2021 - 09/24/2021. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
CC_FCA_Footer_Logo.png

shipped yet. Her is the Dear John email Imgot in response.

I honestly hope I didn’t do this to any young lady I dated or was in a relationship. Basically telling me to not bother them.

I sent this email to the VP of Reatail Distribution. An email and calls will be sent until an answer or Jeep is at the dealer. The Jeep Advisorbstated that thevajeep is in the final status of shipping I asked the code and was given KB and that was it. I explained to the gentleman on the phone how frustrating it is. 3 hour commute to work and 3+ home really sucks when it is a 20 minute commute.

Advertisement

Advertisement