Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Fairfield CDJR in Danville
There is another person on here who ordered the same Rubicon 392 on the same day also in shipping...looks like our jeeps have made friends already and the adventure just started

Advertisement

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JLU Sport S, ā€˜16 Silverado
Sameā€¦mine was being pushing through the line fast and is now sitting at the plant somewhereā€¦leaving my poor Jeep out in the heatā€¦it needs to be in my garage safe and sound.
Did the Jeep Chat thing again tonight and was told check back early next week and theyā€™ll have a date range for me. Hoping thatā€™s true!!!

I like the Blind Spot Detection in the side view mirrors. Obviously my '17 Big Bear doesn't have it, but I've driven a few cars that do and it's a "nice to have". Definitely not a deal breaker for me though..... You'll have it soon. Good luck and post pictures when you get it.
Definitely will post pics.

The blind spot detection on my Malibu was great, on the Blazer not so much. That thing has so many electrical gremlins Iā€™m hesitant to go down that road in 2021. The other thing is my Silverado doesnā€™t have it, nor do any of my work trucks so if I drive my Blazer a lot I get dependent on it and get lazy. Same with the lane departure. Iā€™m ok not having it in the Jeep. This time.

My dealer just told me the cold weather group, which I ordered, is what is holding up my build. I ordered on 7/2 this is week 9 off D status. Hopefully it doesnā€™t hold yours up too.
That's BS, I had it on mine, ordered 8/10 and itā€™s been built and waiting to ship. Might be something else but do not believe thatā€™s it.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Did the Jeep Chat thing again tonight and was told check back early next week and theyā€™ll have a date range for me. Hoping thatā€™s true!!!

Definitely will post pics.

The blind spot detection on my Malibu was great, on the Blazer not so much. That thing has so many electrical gremlins Iā€™m hesitant to go down that road in 2021. The other thing is my Silverado doesnā€™t have it, nor do any of my work trucks so if I drive my Blazer a lot I get dependent on it and get lazy. Same with the lane departure. Iā€™m ok not having it in the Jeep. This time.

That's BS, I had it on mine, ordered 8/10 and itā€™s been built and waiting to ship. Might be something else but do not believe thatā€™s it.
Its hard for me to resist asking either JC or the dealership...I just want my 392.

GTCS302

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2011 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
My dealer just told me the cold weather group, which I ordered, is what is holding up my build. I ordered on 7/2 this is week 9 off D status. Hopefully it doesnā€™t hold yours up too.
I hope it doesnā€™t. Everything is so screwed up right now in the car world, Iā€™m not getting up hopes up for a quick build and delivery. My dealer said 6 weeks, but I wouldnā€™t put any money on that. In the meantime, Iā€™ll keep enjoying my ā€˜17 Big Bear until it comes in.

Sponsored

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
She's home! Absolutely love my new Rubicon. Chin up to the rest of you guys waiting. Trust me, the end result is worth it. :rock:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1BE99218-3B5A-40A8-8D6D-A1EC9FB5AF9E
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B9C5A116-9F1D-4A26-897B-7CC10C18231C

Radar25

First Name
Reinaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
Ordered 7/25 willys with gorilla cold weather tow alpine n sticker just came up on crypto hopefully soon..

SJLsJL

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW X5
What got under my skin was when an order that was placed a month after me that had the exact same trim, engine, and options as me has already been delivered. The only difference was paint color and leather seat color.
But itā€™s good your XR is already on its way! If the Diesel XR becomes available to order before mine comes in then Iā€™ll be pissed lol
Iā€™m right there with ya! I ordered a diesel high altitude on 6/15 and was told all parts were received 7/30 and it was entering build process. Here we are today and it says all parts are being gathered and will begin build soon šŸ˜”. Yet Iā€™ve seen other diesel high altitudes that were ordered a month + after mine already delivered. Itā€™s so frustrating.

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green

Sponsored

Wkywhitealtitude

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Ordered wifeā€™s Jlu Sahara altitude cold weather group and 8.4 on 7/5 from Gupton still in D1 status with estimated ship date 9/11ā€¦. No build sheet or window sticker for. Crypto yetā€¦.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Anybody else in PNW experiencing delayed rail offramp? My car was picked up by rail on 8/5, and rail offramp estimate has been updated from 8/21 to 8/31 to now 9/6. A whole month to go from Ohio to Washington, a truck could have made it in 1/4 of the time..........

Is this because of the wildfires? Does anyone know?

stickling9

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe; 2013 vw gli; 2022 Maverick Hybrid
Occupation
engineer
Niceee congrats!
When did you order. Show us a pic
got almost 40mgp with some town running around on the way back. Drove soooo much better than any jeep we test drove. no dead band in the steering so very easy to drive at higher speeds. Really no more effort than our 15 Yukon Denali. putting in level 2 charger and got the duel top. Will put the soft top on for a couple months before replacing with the hard top again. First jeep, so will have learn the proper way to wave. My wife's car. Putting in solar so looking forward to FREE miles (ignoring depreciation of course). This dealer did not have new cars in the showroom, rather old, perfect restored mopar cars. you can see the back of the R/T challenger in the picture
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1630787893518

Advertisement

Advertisement