Advertisement

GTCS302

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2011 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Ug, might have spoken too soon. Dealer confirmed my fear: mine is built but still sitting in Toledo waiting for a train ride. Jeep and the dealer assure me it's built and ready to go but I doubt it'll make up here next week with the holiday and such. Bummer, was really hoping for the 1 month miracle.

Yeah, it jumped on me a bit as well like I had to get the stainless steel sill plates because I wanted the headliner package? Something weird like that. I also wanted proximity locks but couldn't get that without the dual door or dual top package. I'll add those over the winter along with the fuel door.

Sounds like a great build. With the glitches I have in my Blazer with the safety stuff I decided to skip that on the Jeep if I could. It worked great in my previous '16 Malibu so I honestly think it may be a "covid chip" thing and didn't want to gamble.

Good luck with yours!!!
I like the Blind Spot Detection in the side view mirrors. Obviously my '17 Big Bear doesn't have it, but I've driven a few cars that do and it's a "nice to have". Definitely not a deal breaker for me though..... You'll have it soon. Good luck and post pictures when you get it.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
i would be skeptical of that claim; if that were true how would it be possible for all the other peoples build sheets or window stickers have dropped? jThe chat folks seem to be all over the place sometimes…
What we may be seeing is delays in system updates. It takes a while to get all the systems updated with all the little intermediate status updates and by the time we see it in Cryptosticker or JC, things have progressed farther and sometimes much farther. This is all data entry and it is as good as the people putting the info in. Very hard to keep all of these intricate bits of info up to the minute all the time. As hard as it is for me, I should only check once a week for status! lol I'm really challenging myself here. I hope I succeed. :)

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
Where do I go to find out the status or any other information if I just ordered last weekend and do not yet have a VIN? Thanks in advance.
Call your dealer for the VIN - since your post was from Wednesday and you ordered the weekend prior (like me), it should be assigned by now. I just got my VIN today, ordered 8/28.

Sponsored

KWini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Thanks for the info. That's what i figured. The prices on a few of my options went up from what was showing on the Jeep site. Gorilla glass went from 95 to 195. Trailer tow went from 745 to 845..... You had a very quick turnaround. Hoping I'm as lucky. My order is Sport S Package 22S. Snazzberry, 2.0 engine, 8 speed auto, Sun & Sound, Cold Weather, Technology Group, Convenience Group, LED Group, Trailer Tow, Machined Granite Wheels, Gorilla Glass, Side Steps, Cargo Tub Liner, Black fuel door. 3 other options I wanted but the dealer wasn't able to check them in the system were Safety Group, All Terrain Tires and All Weather mats. I have no idea why. But whatever.
My dealer just told me the cold weather group, which I ordered, is what is holding up my build. I ordered on 7/2 this is week 9 off D status. Hopefully it doesn’t hold yours up too.

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
@MJKid88
@J33pgrl

Hear anything yet? I called, Jeep. The usual, nothing.
Yes, I checked with JC earlier today and they wrote "I am showing that your vehicle has been delivered to the dealer".

I haven't heard anything from Daniel yet. I will reach out to him tomorrow to get the paperwork process started.

I hope you guys are right behind me.

Sponsored

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Oh, that explains why every time I got on Jeep chat, they said that my build was finished, but was waiting for additional options to be installed, multiple times they told me to check back next week, since I am not that patient I was checking everyday. That makes me feel a little better at least, hopefully done by Tuesday 🤞🤘
That would explain why I was stuck at the body vendor all week?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Here we go!!!

0B702993-5BE4-4D81-93F5-449A868400CB.jpeg

70F57BA0-04CE-4409-9713-CEAF7C7C0712.jpeg

A265B337-25CB-4572-BF9D-E12B53921292.jpeg

0B35EF0F-B5E7-4F70-81D7-97FA39F16744.jpeg

EAB83525-431A-45C1-A2BB-558D3FC0DD5B.jpeg

5A52D066-1FC8-4001-BCF3-FCEE2357E171.jpeg
Thanks a ton. Sweet ride. And if I may be so bold, sweet rider too. 😉

Something tells me she'll be driving it all the time, so you might as well order another for yourself.

I see no other Hellas sitting there, but I'm still holding on to hope for my original Monday drop date.

I know you are way too busy to be on here, but when you jump back on, we would love to hear about your delivery experience and if Daniel gave any clue to the shipping hold ups.

Also, did yours drop when it was suppose to and how long did you wait after they told you it was in Shipping Status.

Advertisement

Advertisement