JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

chimax83

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe in D1
Data point. I ordered 7/21. VON/VIN a week later. I ordered on a Wednesday so I chat once a week on Wednesdays. My order updated to D1 status on 8/12 and hasn't moved since, and no ETA of anything. Talked to the dealer rep yesterday and she sent me a copy of the POC, and it shows an estimated ship date (aka build date?) of 9/1. We'll see.

Is there anyone to contact. My local dealer has received no updates either. Doesn't 16+ weeks sound excessive?
Hell yes 16 weeks is long :facepalm:

Advertisement

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Data point. I ordered 7/21. VON/VIN a week later. I ordered on a Wednesday so I chat once a week on Wednesdays. My order updated to D1 status on 8/12 and hasn't moved since, and no ETA of anything. Talked to the dealer rep yesterday and she sent me a copy of the POC, and it shows an estimated ship date (aka build date?) of 9/1. We'll see.

Hell yes 16 weeks is long :facepalm:
Yes time is long. Im over 10 weeks now and finally have a delivery date. Seems to be the avg right now 8-10 weeks with a lot being shorter. I sat without movement for 8 weeks lol

PGJeep17

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
My wife's jeep was ordered on 6/26 and has languished in "D" status for most of the 9+ weeks since. I heard back from our dealer today (Craig @ Koons in VA) who provided the following from the local Jeep rep "Current build date is 9/20. We are having supplier issues with the Cold Weather Group on the 2.0 engines along with Premium Soft Top. I will see if I can get it expedited." So this feels like progress and perhaps a light at the end of the tunnel. It is an automatic 2.0L turbo engine
JLU Sahara (Hydro Blue) with Proximity locks and GG in case anyone else has a similar build.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
My wife's jeep was ordered on 6/26 and has languished in "D" status for most of the 9+ weeks since. I heard back from our dealer today (Craig @ Koons in VA) who provided the following from the local Jeep rep "Current build date is 9/20. We are having supplier issues with the Cold Weather Group on the 2.0 engines along with Premium Soft Top. I will see if I can get it expedited." So this feels like progress and perhaps a light at the end of the tunnel. It is an automatic 2.0L turbo engine
JLU Sahara (Hydro Blue) with Proximity locks and GG in case anyone else has a similar build.
You see, that is all a lot of us wanted as we rotted in D. Just tell us the delay is because of '"xxxxxx"

Seems dumb but would have made the wait much easier.

Sponsored

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
You see, that is all a lot of us wanted as we rotted in D. Just tell us the delay is because of '"xxxxxx"

Seems dumb but would have made the wait much easier.
Exactly! My parts are apparently in but theres no build date. JC last Monday said check back at the end of the week. Then last Thursday said check back next week (yesterday). Now they are saying check back in 2-3 weeks. Ugh. If they told me last week it will be another 4-5 weeks because of X part id be fine. I just cant imagine with all of the logistics required to build hundreds of thousands of vehicles a year, theres no rough schedule they could pass along. They make it seem so half assed which makes it feel even worse. I'm sure in some data base Jeep has this all mapped out.

Last edited:

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
It also looks like AR (affiliate rewards) cant be used anymore either.
This is true I talked to many different dealers, and all said because inventory is so low they wouldn't accept Affiliate rewards. I did get 1% below invoice though

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
What makes you say that?
Another dealer posted what they can offer below invoice and they updated that same posted on 8/23 stating AR can’t be used per Stellantis, so it looks like orders after 8/23 can’t use it. Each dealer might be different on honoring AR on honors before 8/23.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This is true I talked to many different dealers, and all said because inventory is so low they wouldn't accept Affiliate rewards. I did get 1% below invoice though
Each one varies. I ordered mine before all of this. And I confirmed with my dealer if I could still use it, he said yes.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It arrived at the dealer yesterday and we are picking it up today. Never showed up on the Jeep site.
An even better surprise than.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Jeep Chat. It’s on FCA knowledge then you click chat.
I'm aware of the chat feature and have used it, but some say they have called customer service and gotten better info. That is what I was asking about.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm aware of the chat feature and have used it, but some say they have called customer service and gotten better info. That is what I was asking about.
Oh, maybe that number than.

Advertisement

Advertisement