JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

One_off

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2d Gecko Gr + 2021 Rubicon 2 White
Well oddly when I pull up my window sticker with my vin it pull up a window sticker of a different Jeep with a diff vin.

Guessing someone uploaded the wrong scan of the window sticker for my vin.

I guess as long as the right jeep delivers I'll see my window sticker then.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have an ETA? I have been in D1 for a while with no ETA.
It can vary, I was D on 8/6 and by the time I followed up with my dealer I was in D1 on 8/13.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Do you have an ETA? I have been in D1 for a while with no ETA.
Somewhat unrelated, JC has told me they won't give an ETA during D/D1. That's odd to me, as they note it's scheduled and the parts have been gathered. If it's scheduled... it must have a date. I think that might be because those dates are tentative (mine has gone from D1 back to D twice now, D1 the third time as of this AM). A date would presumably need to come from the dealer then.

Chat did tell me that they can give an estimate when it completes and moves into the shipping phase.

Sponsored

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
It can vary, I was D on 8/6 and by the time I followed up with my dealer I was in D1 on 8/13.
Yeah apparently D1 should get you the estimated arrival date. B
Somewhat unrelated, JC has told me they won't give an ETA during D/D1. That's odd to me, as they note it's scheduled and the parts have been gathered. If it's scheduled... it must have a date. I think that might be because those dates are tentative (mine has gone from D1 back to D twice now, D1 the third time as of this AM). A date would presumably need to come from the dealer then.

Chat did tell me that they can give an estimate when it completes and moves into the shipping phase.
Yeah apparently D1 should get you the estimated arrival date. But JC has been reluctant to give that out.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Yeah apparently D1 should get you the estimated arrival date. B

Yeah apparently D1 should get you the estimated arrival date. But JC has been reluctant to give that out.
Seeing as though this current order of mine has regressed twice, I can understand why. It’s got to be tentative until it actually hits the gate, at which point there are no take backs.

Assuming that, it’s in their best interest to keep that date internal to allow for change. Chat told me they don’t even have the date, just that it’s “scheduled.”

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
It's in-transit on the rail still. Looks like it was built on the 25th and departed Toledo via rail the next day. Dealership said it has no official ETA just yet but he thinks it'll probably arrive at the railyard in GA around Sept. 6-8th. He said he'd give me a better ETA once one posts. I'll keep you updated as I get the info
I just heard from him that mine will be at GA railyard around 9/9 and then 3-10 days from railyard to dealership on truck.

shumison

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Order my JLUR on 7/12
Received my VIN on 7/14
Received notice that it was moved into D status on 7/29
Received an email from Jeep Wave with an estimated delivery date of 11/17/21 on 7/30

Has anyone else received an estimated date that is that far out from order date? I have been tracking on here with zero movement since the 30th........

Is there anyone to contact. My local dealer has received no updates either. Doesn't 16+ weeks sound excessive?

Sponsored

bhumrick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I just heard from him that mine will be at GA railyard around 9/9 and then 3-10 days from railyard to dealership on truck.
Here is my timeline
06-08 Ordered
06-14 Scheduled
06-21 Sequenced for Build
06-23 Framing
06-24 Build Complete / Sent to Body Vendor for additional equipment
06-25 Build Sheet Available
06-27 Window Sticker Available
06-28 Shipping via train
07-20 Arrived at Dennis Dillon in Idaho
07-24 Picked up

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Order my JLUR on 7/12
Received my VIN on 7/14
Received notice that it was moved into D status on 7/29
Received an email from Jeep Wave with an estimated delivery date of 11/17/21 on 7/30

Has anyone else received an estimated date that is that far out from order date? I have been tracking on here with zero movement since the 30th........

Is there anyone to contact. My local dealer has received no updates either. Doesn't 16+ weeks sound excessive?
Yes, I got that email with November 30 delivery date. I ordered a few days after you did.
I have been checking with JC and CS they told me I am in D-1 with no ETA.
when inquired about the Nov delivery, the response was it shouldn’t take that long. That’s all I could get out of them.

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Welp got my ETA, not long now :) Still not popped up on cryptostickers yet but using one of the jeep links with my VIN gets my sticker

Order 6/9/21
VIN & Von Received : 6/14/21
6/17/21 : D Status, Awaiting Parts
8/13/21 : D1 Status
8/23/21 : Paint Stage in Production
8/24/21 : Body Vendor awaiting parts
8/27/21 : Shipping phase no ETA established
8/30/21 : Shipped, ETA 9/7-9/17

Build :
4 Door Rubicon
3.6L w/ 6 Spd manual
Gecko Clear Coat

Options:
Body Color Fender Flares
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Mopar Stitched Leather Black Seats
Safety Group
8.4” Radio w/ Premium Audio group
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow & HD Electrical
Cold Weather Group
Sky One-Touch Power Top
I'm hoping for quick turnaround on mine now. Ordered 6/19, told in paint evening of 8/26, same Status today from dealer and JC 🤦‍♂️. Was really hoping it's ready to ship by end of the week and hoping for a short trip as I'm 150 miles south of toledo lol

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
Thanks for keeping this thread going!

Black Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon, SkyOne, Off-road Camera, Gorilla Glass, Tow

Ordered 8/27 (Friday)
8/28 - BX (Good Order available for scheduling)

Advertisement

Advertisement