JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
Finally, pick Willys up Wednesday. After this hurricane moves on! “What you taking about Willys!”
6C7F0A1E-A690-452A-A084-E63CA1678C2D.png
Nice to see someone that pronounces it correctly. Nice looking ride.

Advertisement

PBarthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK unlimited 2012 Crush; JL Willis Edition 2021
can anyone explain how the selection process to begin building is made?? Two weeks ago I recieved a call from my dealer saying all parts in the gathering process were completed and i was was just waiting the build phase. I chatted with jeep about three days ago and the virtually confirmed the gathering process was completed and i was just in line to begin the build . My order date was 7.21.21 and i have seen many orders placed after that date begin their build and even orders placed on 8.28.21 start build on one and completed on another according to the tracker. My reference name is <Cajunyeti>
For you guys in the States, once your in line to be built it can take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks or even months. All depending on what rank your in. For example anywhere from 1 to 10000 or more cars to be built in fornt of you. They deliver 400-600 cars per day. It usually takes a couple of weeks to cross the build gate. Once your in the gate 24-48 hours to get built (if all goes well). then inspection, then delivery....so a couple of weeks again before it arrives at your dealership (this periode will vary depending on your location).

That's my 2 cents anyway. I could be wrong. but this is what I've been seeing on this site and my situation was looking that way....I've ordered mine 05/28 and I'm waiting on delivery as we speak set for 09/15. But I live in Canada and wait time is a different ball game.

lsutiger71

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
For you guys in the States, once your in line to be built it can take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks or even months. All depending on what rank your in. For example anywhere from 1 to 10000 or more cars to be built in fornt of you. They deliver 400-600 cars per day. It usually takes a couple of weeks to cross the build gate. Once your in the gate 24-48 hours to get built (if all goes well). then inspection, then delivery....so a couple of weeks again before it arrives at your dealership (this periode will vary depending on your location).

That's my 2 cents anyway. I could be wrong. but this is what I've been seeing on this site and my situation was looking that way....I've ordered mine 05/28 and I'm waiting on delivery as we speak set for 09/15. But I live in Canada and wait time is a different ball game.

Thanks, thats a better summary for me to understand this crazy process. Its almost like a lottery once your parts have been designated as "all recieved". Maybe if i slip a $100 bill to the person holding those ranking designations, lol.

tescatlipoca

First Name
Tes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Good luck, I just booked mine to 9/4!
Just curious, did Daniel provide you with information on what you need to bring in order to secure the purchase. I been asking him for few days now but he is not getting back to me with relevant answers. I just dont want to fly there and come back with empty handed.

Sponsored

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Just got an email from my dealer saying that my Sahara 4xe has been built! He said there’s a shipping date but that it’s usually not right (he didn’t provide it), and that it could be coming in by the end of September (?).
Either way, from what I’d been getting from JC e, I wasn’t expecting this for at least another 2-3weeks, minimum!

ordered 7/27
VON 7/27
VIN 7/28
Built 8/30
Shipped TBD
Delivered TBD

stingray, dual top, headliner, ASD, GG, etc…

I’m attempting to temper my enthusiasm but it’s tough! 😁😆

P.S - cryptostickers still says not found, but that just means my dealer saw it first I guess!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Just got an email from my dealer saying that my Sahara 4xe has been built! He said there’s a shipping date but that it’s usually not right (he didn’t provide it), and that it could be coming in by the end of September (?).
Either way, from what I’d been getting from JC e, I wasn’t expecting this for at least another 2-3weeks, minimum!

ordered 7/27
VON 7/27
VIN 7/28
Built 8/30
Shipped TBD
Delivered TBD

stingray, dual top, headliner, ASD, GG, etc…

I’m attempting to temper my enthusiasm but it’s tough! 😁😆
He should be able to provide it, it’ll be a two week range of when it could be shipped and delivered.

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

He should be able to provide it, it’ll be a two week range of when it could be shipped and delivered.
I interpreted his “end of September” as good ol’ expectations management - that’s probably the end of the two week delivery range + a week for padding.

I’ll give it a bit, let my dealer savor not having to deal with me for a bit before I bug him again lol

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
Ordered from A high volume dealer

Rubicon 4XE
Granite Crystal
Soft top
Paint matched fenders
Proximity entry
Gorilla glass
All groups except smoking

Ordered 8/4
VIN 8/7
(via JC) All parts received 8/25
Cryptostickers Build Sheet 8/26
Cryptostickers Window Sticker 8/30
Delivery TBD

Dealer estimates 9/15-ish for delivery, although no date yet. If that holds, I'd be damn impressed with 5 weeks order to delivery.

Codak

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Welp got my ETA, not long now :) Still not popped up on cryptostickers yet but using one of the jeep links with my VIN gets my sticker

Order 6/9/21
VIN & Von Received : 6/14/21
6/17/21 : D Status, Awaiting Parts
8/13/21 : D1 Status
8/23/21 : Paint Stage in Production
8/24/21 : Body Vendor awaiting parts
8/27/21 : Shipping phase no ETA established
8/30/21 : Shipped, ETA 9/7-9/17

Build :
4 Door Rubicon
3.6L w/ 6 Spd manual
Gecko Clear Coat

Options:
Body Color Fender Flares
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Mopar Stitched Leather Black Seats
Safety Group
8.4” Radio w/ Premium Audio group
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow & HD Electrical
Cold Weather Group
Sky One-Touch Power Top

Sponsored

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
First Jeep order:
  • JLUR 3.6L
  • Sting gray
  • Color top & fenders
  • GG
  • Xtreme Recon
  • Steel bumpers
  • Trailer tow
  • Cold weather
  • Tan interior

Ordered 7/30
Vin: 8/2
D status: 8/2-present
Finally in D1 as of this morning!
Ordered 7/30
Vin: 8/2
D status: 8/2
D1: 8/30

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Yeah, he originally told me 8/5 and then emailed me on 8/4 to tell me I'd been bumped back to 8/25. I got the email saying my window sticker is available so he was pretty spot on.
Your jeep got delivered to dealer? If yes how much time it took from build complete to delivery?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Your jeep got delivered to dealer? If yes how much time it took from build complete to delivery?
It's in-transit on the rail still. Looks like it was built on the 25th and departed Toledo via rail the next day. Dealership said it has no official ETA just yet but he thinks it'll probably arrive at the railyard in GA around Sept. 6-8th. He said he'd give me a better ETA once one posts. I'll keep you updated as I get the info

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
UPDATE: My order is finally being built! JC says it's in Trim and I confirmed with my dealer that it is in G status (Trim). Finally some progress today which marks 9 weeks since I ordered. There is still hope left!
Even Better Update: Got an email this morning saying my window sticker was found. (Didn't find the build sheet yet). Contacted JC and they gave me a delivery date of 9/10-9/21. Going to contact the dealer later this afternoon to see what he has to say. Finally after 9+ weeks things are coming together

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Today's update is promising:
Your Jeep has been scheduled. The parts have been gathered and it will begin the build soon.
Jeep chat told me that had all the parts, then they didn't, and then they did, and then they didn't again... checking again now just for the hell of it. I'm going to with "still don't."

Edit: Now it's in the "scheduling phase", whatever that means. It sounded a lot like the same "back to gathering" that we had last time. They noted it could be due to the microchip shortage.
Annnnnnnnnnd it's back to the scheduled phase as of this AM.

"Your Jeep has been scheduled. The parts have been gathered and it will begin the build soon."

Taking bets as to whether it holds this time!

Advertisement

Advertisement