Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
Thanks for the info!!! Just checked with JC and got same reply: delivered to dealer on 8/25. :rock:
Excited to pick it up next weekend!! Give Daniel some time for preparation... :giggle:

Ordered 6/17
Frame 8/11
Trim 8/12
Completed Build & Build Sheet 8/13
Shipping 8/16
Sticker 8/18
Arrive at Dealer 8/25

JLUR
HellaYella
Leather Seats
LED
8.4 Radio
2.0 Turbo Automatic
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Safety
Advanced Safety
Black Hard Top with Headliner
I'll look for it while Im there and try and get you a couple of pictures

Advertisement

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8/7:
ā€”Build sheet is not yet found.
ā€”from dealer: "Jeep is still in 'D' status and an estimated ship date has not yet been determined."

Perhaps there is an interim between all parts being gathered and actually moving to "D1" status.
8/25:
ā€”from Jeep Chat: "the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon... estimated [ship] date stated on our system is August 30th"

8/27:
ā€”from dealer: "Jeep is in 'F' status"

I'm hoping to have an estimated delivery date from the dealer next week. Build sheet still isn't available.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
The waiting for it to be deliver is the ultimate test of my patience.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JLU Sport S, ā€˜16 Silverado
The waiting for it to be deliver is the ultimate test of my patience.
I hear ya, mine just enter the shipping stage today and Iā€™m chomping at the bit now that itā€™s so close!!!

I canā€™t complain, though: ordered 8/10, built and in shipping 17 days later. Crazy!!!!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I hear ya, mine just enter the shipping stage today and Iā€™m chomping at the bit now that itā€™s so close!!!

I canā€™t complain, though: ordered 8/10, built and in shipping 17 days later. Crazy!!!!
Same ordered a 392 on 8/2 and the ordering adventure is coming to an end.

Sponsored

Kegsworth

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport
Quick question, is there a reason most Willy's are coming with the Firestone Destination tires and some aren't? I got the BFG KM2's and I've only seen one other Willy's that had them as well, everyone else is getting Destinations...

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
What was your order date and what did you order? I ordered the Sahara High Altitude and I haven't seen one come off the production line yet. :( So frustrating! I just want a date. I'm not asking for them to build it quicker.
My High Altitude came off the line 2 days ago.

Codak

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Update - Getting close!! Hoping for build sheet tonight from crypto

Order 6/9/21
VIN & Von Received : 6/14/21
6/17/21 : D Status, Awaiting Parts
8/13/21 : D1 Status
8/23/21 : Paint Stage in Production
8/24/21 : Body Vendor awaiting parts
8/27/21 : Shipping phase no ETA established

Build :
4 Door Rubicon
3.6L w/ 6 Spd manual
Gecko Clear Coat

Options:
Body Color Fender Flares
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Mopar Stitched Leather Black Seats
Safety Group
8.4ā€ Radio w/ Premium Audio group
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow & HD Electrical
Cold Weather Group
Sky One-Touch Power Top

Last edited:

Sponsored

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quick question, is there a reason most Willy's are coming with the Firestone Destination tires and some aren't? I got the BFG KM2's and I've only seen one other Willy's that had them as well, everyone else is getting Destinations...
They swapped to the BFG KM2s (code TTK) for the Willys Sport package starting around April this year. The Willys package still comes with Firestone Destinations (code TTP). I'm not a big fan of the white letters on the Destinations so I'm glad they made the change (I ordered a Willys Sport).

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20210827-233538~2

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
So much guesswork trying to figure it out - but this theory seems possible. I wonder if high volume dealers fave different priority on the orders they submit. I also wonder about higher margin builds having priority - of course all this also dependent on availability of parts for different options.
I said in chat that I was worried about mine because it was such a low end build 2 door sport manual and soft top, she said every build gets same priority

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
I don't have much support with my thought on this, but from what I have seen, the more wranglers a dealership sells, the more allocations they get. If you order from a dealership that sells jeep, but the majority are GC, it will come in slower than the dealership that sell wranglers in volume. I heard this from my dealer, but also I have reached out to people that have quick turn around on their orders, and most are from volume dealers.

I bought mine in KS, because my local dealership (other than being a$$holes) sell more dodge trucks, and they told me 12-16 weeks for an order. I could be wrong, and mine may not come in till next Feb. (I ordered 7/30) but mine is moving along fine, and my salesman called me and said they hope to have it in 2-3 weeks. Only time will tell.
I appreciate the response.
This is what I thought as well. I am purchasing from a high volume dealer on the west coast and recommended in the threads here as well. I have heard about that allocation methodology but doesnā€™t seem to be holding true.

Advertisement

Advertisement