JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
I didn't know the tubular side steps and black fuel filler cap was an option. I certainly would have added that to mine. My order is similar with the Gorilla Glass added.
I also have the cold weather group, door sill guards and the sky one touch top.

Advertisement

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
I ordered on 7/30.

JLUR ecodiesel and the following features:
Gorilla glass
Proximity entry
Cold weather
Safety feature
Tow package
Paint match top and fenders
Engine block heater

Update :
Order date - 7/30
Vin assigned - 7/31
Build date (8/30)assigned- 8/12
In trim (as per jc) - 8/27.

what are the next steps after trim?

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
What was your order date and what did you order? I ordered the Sahara High Altitude and I haven't seen one come off the production line yet. :( So frustrating! I just want a date. I'm not asking for them to build it quicker.
I ordered a Wrangler sport, Willy's. Only options, AC, and Hard top.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
Just got off the phone with Jeep. They said the Order is Closed and further information will be received by email. She said my jeep was shipped 8/22. Have not received any emails from Jeep or Dealer.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got off the phone with Jeep. They said the Order is Closed and further information will be received by email. She said my jeep was shipped 8/22. Have not received any emails from Jeep or Dealer.
Definitely need to call your dealer and see what is going on!!!

Sponsored

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
I have been reading this thread daily for months now. Wanted to finally share my experience and see if anyone else had a similar one.

Build: Black Wrangler 4xe Sahara (Body color hard top, proximity, cold weather, safety group, advanced safety group)

Ordered: 6/25 - dealer said 6-8 week delivery with some even arriving sooner
VON: 6/25
VIN: 6/29
Various inquiries to dealer and JC
7/15 - Dealer said ā€œthings have startedā€ I asked if it was in the build stage and he said yes (donā€™t think that was the case)
7/16 - Estimated ship date of 7/30
Various inquiries to dealer and JC (didnā€™t start saving JC until 8/2)
8/2 - Parts are being scheduled
8/4 - All materials received, should enter build process soon
8/9 - Parts are being scheduled
8/11 - Parts are being scheduled, escalated to brand team and assigned a case number
8/12 - Customer Care email from Cara: ā€œall of the materials that are necessary to build your vehicle are being received and the build process should begin very soonā€

Not holding my breathā€¦ Tomorrow will be 7 weeks(Thanks LuvYella it's been a long week)ā€¦ I feel bad for people who ordered before me and still havenā€™t had their order built yet but also feel their pain since 7 weeks has been a long painful waitā€¦This forum is the only thing that has been keeping me going šŸ˜‚

Has anyone else had their build escalated and received this email? If so how long did it take after this occurred? Or did it even help at all?
UPDATE: My order is finally being built! JC says it's in Trim and I confirmed with my dealer that it is in G status (Trim). Finally some progress today which marks 9 weeks since I ordered. There is still hope left!

First Name
Franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sahara 4xe Ordered '18 Tesla Model 3 For Sale
I think the point from the dealer is specific to the 4xe. Also, good to note that supply restrictions are not zero supply. I am sure someone got one fast. But for those who are waiting a unseemingly long time, this may be helpful. I am pretty sure the Mopar dealer owner wasnt making this up.
Very true that restricted stock is not no stock - but to add to the record for those who have ordered, my 4xe w Advanced Safety Group was ordered on 7/21 and Sticker was found on 8/25.

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
I didn't know the tubular side steps and black fuel filler cap was an option. I certainly would have added that to mine. My order is similar with the Gorilla Glass added.
Actually when I ordered I wanted the black fuel filler cap and it automatically added the black tubular side steps. And when I ordered the all weather floor mats it automatically added the jeep trail rated kit..... I was glad for the side steps but could have done without the trail kit.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very true that restricted stock is not no stock - but to add to the record for those who have ordered, my 4xe w Advanced Safety Group was ordered on 7/21 and Sticker was found on 8/25.
I don't think there is any way to make any sense of this entire system. All I want is a tentative date and can't seem to get that. So frustrating!!

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
7/26 I ordered a Gecko 2d Rubicon Mt
Packages
Just tow, 8.4 radio, hardtop.
Von Vin 7/27

Been watching crypto and nothing.
Messaged JC 8/26 and they said all parts are in and should be scheduled to build soon.

Today 8/27 dealer sends me a text it loaded on a train 7:41pm on 8/26

8/27 crypto now showing the hammer for build, no sticker.

So my point for some on the edge of canceling or slitting wrists - check with your dealer.

Now the wait for the Choo Choo to think it can make it to Florida
Damn mine might be on that same train since its a similar ETA, but mine is coming to West Palm Beach

Sponsored

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
Well, the Eagle has landed. I go and pick it up Tuesday morning. Hit up Jeep Chat (who last week told me it was expected between 8/23 and 9/6) who told me today it showed as arrived 8/25. Turns out mine is in fact at the dealership. I called the dealership based on the feedback from Jeep Chat and the dealer advised they're completely covered up processing and inspecting new arrivals.

Just a few facts from my experience and not to make anyone who has been on the wait train feel bad, i've been on here since I ordered the Jeep and I've seen some of the crazy waits people have had.

As someone stated earlier ...don't give up because you cant find the sticker

I ordered 7/29
Had a Vin next day
Jeep appears to have arrived on 8/25
I never once had a sticker show on crypto sticker
My build showed up on crypto on 8/16

Thats less than a month - Order to Dealership

I ordered
2 Door Rubicon
Sting Gray
SteeelBumpers
LED Lights
2.0 automatic
Trail Management System
Gorilla Glass
Trailer Tow Heavy Duty Electrical
7 inchEntertainment
Cloth Seats

Cant wait to see it...LETS GO!!!!!!!!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder if anyone else has a 8/25 to 9/08 delivery ETA on the east coast (north east)

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
Iā€™d Rather Talk Jeepā€™s!
Extremely excited as my Jeep has been delivered to my dealer, the lift is done and ready to be shipped up to me!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210827_113114

Salesman will deliver it personally (which I was shocked to hear).

Ordered 6/23 for those of you waiting on yours yet.

Advertisement

Advertisement