JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
So your jeep was built on the date mike gave you? He told my build date is 8/30 🤞
Yeah, he originally told me 8/5 and then emailed me on 8/4 to tell me I'd been bumped back to 8/25. I got the email saying my window sticker is available so he was pretty spot on.

Advertisement

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
Yeah, I was hoping to enjoy the summer weather, but will be gone by the time I take delivery, 11-12 weeks after I ordered. Sadly, now its gonna be where its really chilly in the mornings and 85+ in the afternoons here in the Midwest.

I agree its not your dealers fault. Mine just said its out of his hands once he places the order. But its still very frustrating to watch orders placed months after yours already built and delivered.
Friday will be 17 weeks since I placed my order. At about 10-12 weeks, it was escalated to priority. I think jeep just said it was priority to shut me up. I was calling them or doing Chat every other day. So 17 weeks and no ship date.

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
Is anybody getting any discount off of MSRP for Rubicon orders?
went to three dealerships and was told no discounts on rubicons, nobody wanted to negotiate.
Ended up getting it for $58k OTD

JLUR Gecko
Manual transmission
Leather seats
8.4 display
Color matched fendeds and hardtop
Proximity entry

Phil513

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Just got the call from the dealer, mine will be ready to be picked up at 3:00 pm Friday! Yay!

That will be 10 weeks exactly from time I ordered it. Now just hope for no snags . . .

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
went to three dealerships and was told no discounts on rubicons, nobody wanted to negotiate.

JLUR Gecko
Manual transmission
Leather seats
8.4 display
Proximity entry
Dude, you just gotta be willing to get outta the hood and go elsewhere. There are a few places willing to deal. I gotta good one from Mike at Mall of Georgia on a Rubi 4xe. 6% under invoice. Maybe another % point if I finance with him. Many people order out of state and just fly in then drive it home when it arrives. The savings are still enough to make it worthwhile in many cases.

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
Dude, you just gotta be willing to get outta the hood and go elsewhere. There are a few places willing to deal. I gotta good one from Mike at Mall of Georgia on a Rubi 4xe. 6% under invoice. Maybe another % point if I finance with him.
I did, which is why i went to 3 dealerships

KWini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Anyone order the Cold weather group? My dealer told me he thinks that’s what is holding up my build. He said they were told to strongly suggest against ordering it now because of that.

Order date 7/2

JLU
Hydro Blue
2.0l
Cloth seats
All weather floor mats
Molar black side steps
Adv safety group
Safety Group
Premium soft top
Cold weather group
Convenience group
Alpine Audio
Technology group

Sponsored

Wallbanger

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon

JLUR Gecko
Manual transmission
Leather seats
8.4 display
Proximity entry
I think it depends on region. My local dealer/salesperson is a very good friend of mine. This is a guy that I hang out with, watch sports and have a few beers with once or twice a week... a guy that comes to my kids' birthday parties. He said the same thing. He said if you're special ordering a Rubicon, it's sticker and some people pay over sticker. When I told him that I could get 5% below invoice, his reply was-- don't even come see us... go get that deal asap and I won't even feel bad about it. (mainly because as a salesman, he makes $200 at most on a new car)

Since a few people on this forum are saying they were able to get 5% below invoice, I called about 5 or 6 dealerships. The best deal I could find was 1% below invoice with the Tread Lightly membership. No one would even consider doing better than that.

After shopping around, I went back to the local Jeep store/friend (like 2 miles from my house). I told them I was able to find 1% below invoice. They agreed to sell it to me "at" invoice and due to the convenience factor, I was happy with that. The price isn't that much of a difference and this dealership has been good to me with my other vehicles. They weren't familiar with the Tread Lightly program, but they said if the code worked, they would do invoice.

They also mentioned that they are not a very high volume dealership (around 40 Jeeps per month) and they rely on gross-per-deal to make a profit and survive. They said maybe a large dealership that sells hundreds of Jeeps per month could do it and make up for it on the back end.

My Rubicon stickered for $53,320 and I'm getting it for $50,395. My buddy said I got one of the best deals he has seen at their store. I know I could've done better if I kept on pressing, but this is where I felt that the deal was good enough for me and I was tired of playing the game.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone order the Cold weather group? My dealer told me he thinks that’s what is holding up my build. He said they were told to strongly suggest against ordering it now because of that.

Order date 7/2

JLU
Hydro Blue
2.0l
Cloth seats
All weather floor mats
Molar black side steps
Adv safety group
Safety Group
Premium soft top
Cold weather group
Convenience group
Alpine Audio
Technology group
My 392 Order has it standard (not sure if that makes a difference) and its in KZ (shipping) right now.

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Did you get build sheet yet

The dealer I ordered from is opened on Sunday and was placing orders. So it is up to the state if they can do orders/contracts.

I live in NJ and car dealers can be open but no contracts can be written for automobiles. I ordered out a Dealership in HY mainly because they are not charging a market adjustment fee and only a $75.00 documentation fee. In NJ theat fee can be upwards of $1,000.00.
Yep I did. Walked out with it in hand

20210619_101545.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement