JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
So I am looking at the stats page trying to understand how some of these are getting built a day after they are ordered. My guess is that maybe they either didn't know their order date and just entered the current date when they went to check the status. After reading this forum for nearly a month the only thing that is certain is that nothing is certain.

1629817901640.png

1629817676817.png
I think you can safely assume those order dates are BS. There is one on 8/1 which was a Sunday, so probably wrong. Now there is one for 9/25/21, so unless he is using a time machine .....

bowieknife

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I am west of Harrisburg. I am not sure how they are delivered.
I bought at Faulkner in Mechanicsburg. Ordered JLUR on 7/5 and dealer said should be delivered by end of the month. They either a) Put it on a train to Baltimore (if there a bunch of deliveries to the area) or b) Truck it direct. He think mine will be on a truck

JeepGirl1968

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKU
Look mine up. See my order date! Still waiting
Had to comment when I saw your name because I’m jeepgirl1968 so whenever I search on mine yours pops up too ;). I ordered on May 22. Still waiting. Was told the holdup was my gecko color and that geckos weren’t built until August, but that seems odd considering how many build sheets I’ve seen for gecko even back into July. And wouldn’t you think of that were the case they build earlier orders first? Kinda frustrating to see build sheets for same that were places late July and early August. Sounds like you are in a similar holding pattern.

Sponsored

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Update on our JLU Sahara High Altitude (Canadian Build)

Granite Crystal Metallic, loaded.
Engine: 2.0L DOHC I-4 DI Turbo w/ESS
Transmission: 8-Speed TorqueFlite Auto

All the standard features that come with the HAs (Quick Order Package 22N High Altitude) like Safety Group, LED Group, Cold Weather, Remote Proximity, etc, etc.

PLUS:
Advanced Safety
Sky 1-Touch Power Top
Integrated Off-Road Camera
Trac-Lok Limited-Slip Rear Differential
2.72:1 Selec-Trac Full Time 4WD System
MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats
Plastic MOPAR Door Sill Guards
MOPAR Cargo Tub Liner

Jan 25: Order placed
Jan 27: VON
Feb 1: Moved to BX status
Mid-March: Status moved back to BG.
Mid-April: Back to BX
May 17: VIN and D Status
August 14: D1 Status, ETA of August 30
August 24: F Status (Paint)

If all goes smoothly, should be shipped out August 30 (fingers crossed) so we can at least enjoy the last bit of Summer remaining.

Scouring crypto for updates daily!!! :)

The wait is finally coming to an end (hopefully).

OhioJeep1149

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I received my build sheet 2am this morning as well and no sticker yet. But i decided to contact JC just for fun today. Sounds like i am in JS based on their response. "jeep is either waiting on additional quality checks or for transport availability." my dealer though just hit me up and said I was JB status. vendor abyss... I have an estimated ship date of tomorrow from my dealer so we will see if that holds true. My jeep has not hit KZ yet which is when the sticker will be generated.
my dealer said the same thing. He told me it wasthe steel bumper group but who really knows.

MY4x4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 XR
I am a new member here but have been following in the shadows for a couple months. Seems like a great group of people here! Ordered my Rubicon Unlimited yesterday and recieved VIN today.
Hydro Blue
3.6 eTorque
4:1 Rock-Trac full time 4WD
Ex Recon pkg
Tow pkg
Cold weather group
One touch top
Safety group
LEDs
Gorilla glass
4C Nav/premium sound
Mats
Remote Proximity keyless
Steel bumpers

6.5% off MSRP - A couple places I checked said “we are selling at MSRP’. I said “goodbye”. LOL

Last edited:

Sponsored

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Just talked to Jeep CS on the phone, not awesome news but more information that I got via the chat widget.
Apparently I should expect an update from the manu around mid-September, when things are expected to be wrapped up with the build. No status code, but am I over-optimistic in interpreting that to mean I’m in D1?

ordered 7/27
VON 7/27
VIN 7/28
Sahara 4xe

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
When I get my jeep...and im not constantly spending every spare second refreshing my status like a deranged maniac...Im going to make a point of using that new found time to do something positive for the world.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Build sheet shows up today if I manually query with the URL. I’m not sure what that means in this whole process but it sure does feel like progress. Fingers crossed it shows up in September. 🤞

Chaz442

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S Gecko
Occupation
Engineer
So finally got an answer from my dealer today. I ordered a 2 Dr WIllys on 6.18.2021 and have been stuck in D status since 6.20.2021. Today the dealer told me that the plant isn't building manual transmissions until October and my Jeep won't be delivered until November.

He offered to give me my deposit back, so I am taking it and getting off of this Merry Go Round. I am going to drive to Chicago this week and pick up a Manual 2 Door Sport S they just got in (so obviously manuals are being built).

Good luck everyone with all of your builds, I hope it goes better for you then it did for me.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Talked to JC today, Jeep has been built and pending installation of additional equipment...

Advertisement

Advertisement