JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

MikeLSV

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Just picked up my new 2021 JLUR 4xe w/ Gorilla Glass from Peterson Jeep in Nampa, ID.

It was ordered on May 17, VIN the following day, built at the end of July and arrived at the dealer on the 16th of August.

Totally worth the wait - what a cool vehicle. No issues at all with Peterson - would use Kent S again any day.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20E2B7B0-47CA-49F5-8CBB-82EB06F6BEC4

Advertisement

Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Kyle, you're killing me. :) I ordered from Peterson's on July 5th, still not built. Currently in D1 and hopefully completing soon.
I confirmed with Kent that the dates JC gave me are accurate so as long as there aren't any further delays on my house, I should be picking up mine next month. It'd be awesome if you beat me there, best of luck for that!

99superduty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Not too many options I think

JLUR w/ 6spd
Sarge Green
Cold weather group
Trailer Tow
LED lighting
8.4in radio w/ premium audio
All weather floor mats
Remote-proximity keyless entry
3pc hardtop
Engine block heater
Almost same build as mine except for the 2.0/AT. I ordered 7/30 so hopefully not too far behind.

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I've added the code necessary to generate live graphs on the stats page.

I have only added a single graph for now which shows the number of new orders each day for the past 60 days. It breaks down each day into how many of each trim package are counted. There is a small gap due to the fact that the tracking is being used for non Jeeps sometimes (works for all Chrysler vehicles)

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1629761320634

Future graphs will be historical times for each trim level, and then a fully custom option picker that allows you to create a timeline for vehicles with specific options.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Build sheet found 8/23!! Home stretch!!!

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Just picked up my new 2021 JLUR 4xe w/ Gorilla Glass from Peterson Jeep in Nampa, ID.

It was ordered on May 17, VIN the following day, built at the end of July and arrived at the dealer on the 16th of August.

Totally worth the wait - what a cool vehicle. No issues at all with Peterson - would use Kent S again any day.

I also purchased mine from Kent at Peterson and picked up 08/21.

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
so jeep said on Friday that the jeep is 'built' and at body vendor for options. build list showed up today. Wondering how long at body vendor are people seeing? Dealer told us the jeep was to ship this past Friday (obviously didnt). But hopefully close. For those keeping track, we ordered 4xe well optioned (including gorilla glass) on June 26th
Mine was with body vendor for 2 days.

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
Found out mine was on the same train. Expect we will have delivery around the same time. Hoping by Friday, going out of town Saturday.
Awesome. I am hoping they get here this week too. I am ready. Which Mac Haik dealership? I ordered mine in the Flowood store.

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

I've added the code necessary to generate live graphs on the stats page.

I have only added a single graph for now which shows the number of new orders each day for the past 60 days. It breaks down each day into how many of each trim package are counted. There is a small gap due to the fact that the tracking is being used for non Jeeps sometimes (works for all Chrysler vehicles)

Future graphs will be historical times for each trim level, and then a fully custom option picker that allows you to create a timeline for vehicles with specific options.
this is neat, thanks so much for your efforts! Is it just me or is it weird that new orders dropped like a rock after the first week of August?

GR8ESC

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I confirmed with Kent that the dates JC gave me are accurate so as long as there aren't any further delays on my house, I should be picking up mine next month. It'd be awesome if you beat me there, best of luck for that!
Thanks Kyle. I hope there is movement this week so I can get to Boise in September.

Gary

Sponsored

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Just confirmed with my Dealer that I’m officially in KZ L status. Waiting on the rail yard currently. My build is just flyin through the process. Less than 30 days from order to this point. Absolutely nuts!
What did you order??

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order

What top is that? It’s beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
This is a little of a mixed bag, but overall good news for me. JC this morning told me that my Jeep had been built but was waiting on additional equipment to be installed. Not sure what that would be since the only things I added to my order were pretty mundane.

I ordered Granite Crystal Rubi 4xe
Premium Soft Top
GG
I had to get the proximity door unlock, and that's it.

Not sure what of those 3 would necessitate install of "additional equipment"? Do you think maybe they're throwing in the XR package to compensate for the wait? Bwaaa-ha ha ha ha! JK
I read somewhere that they don’t install soft tops along the assembly line.

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Well here we are again lol. Going on 10 weeks and now nothing. Nothing new from JC or Customer service and cant seem to get anything from dealer.

JLURD Hydro Blue
Black hard top and fenders
Cloth
Tow pack
Cold Weather
Proximity (forced)

6/19- order with VON
6/21- VIN
6/25- Gathering
7/31- D1 and its set to be built
8/8- Jeep CS stated an est ship of 8/30 and "its being built"
8/16- Dealer stated his Rep told him mid Sept delivery
8/23- JC states all parts arrived and its scheduled but no eta, Jeep CS has no clue where the date came from before and say it should be in process of being built. Dealer non responsive

I'm at a loss now on what to do as no one will give me any info and it sucks ass when I see all of you ordering in late July and August already receiving your orders lol. Been told for 3 weeks now that its being built but no updates out of D1. Nothing special on the order. Constant back and forth with status on being built and not even starting to CS half the time cant even find the VIN or anything.

Advertisement

Advertisement