JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Placed my Order on 8/2. Estimated ship date is now 8/25 instead of 8/26…exciting stuff!!
Wow- that’s incredibly fast. Congrats!

Advertisement

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Well, yesterday makes 10 weeks I’ve been waiting on my JLURD. Still no build date or ship date estimate. The 3.0 engine shows up on the new tracker now, that’s the most excitement I’ve had this whole time.
I was hoping this was your "got my rig" post.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Well, yesterday makes 10 weeks I’ve been waiting on my JLURD. Still no build date or ship date estimate. The 3.0 engine shows up on the new tracker now, that’s the most excitement I’ve had this whole time.

My assumption is that if it has a build sheet showing up (is why the 3.0 is showing now), your rig is built. Then the body vendor for stickers and options which is most likely where you are.

Mine is probably sitting there with yours. I’m 11 weeks this coming Tuesday and have been in JB (body vendor) since 8/13 due to half doors.

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
Hi all - after what feels like an eternity - my window sticker was generated and my dealer emailed me to say that my JLU is now in transit.

He gave me a code of KZS... I haven't seen that in the build guide. Anyone know what the "s" means? Thanks!

Sponsored

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
I was hoping this was your "got my rig" post.
My assumption is that if it has a build sheet showing up (is why the 3.0 is showing now), your rig is built. Then the body vendor for stickers and options which is most likely where you are.

Mine is probably sitting there with yours. I’m 11 weeks this coming Tuesday and have been in JB (body vendor) since 8/13 due to half doors.
Just checked with Jeep chat (no change), emailed my dealer this morning and he told me it has an estimate ship date of 9/1 “currently”. No mention of it being built yet but at least I have a target date now. Still no build sheet or window sticker on the tracker even when clicking on either of the icons for them, hopefully it’s just behind.

Skades 89

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Ordered 7/16
VIN 7/20
Rubicon 4xe, Black, 3 piece black hardtop, black fenders, black leather, integrated off-road camera, Gorilla Glass, Mopar Hardtop headliner, keyless entry, both safety groups, cold weather group and trail tow group.

Build sheet found today 8/19
Window sticker found today 8/21!!

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No concern, just some confusion on this one...

7/19 - Ordered
7/21 - VIN
7/29 - Progress to D1 (No Date). Based on Jeep Chat "Parts are Gathered."
8/13 - Dealer tells me it's saying 8/16.
8/13 - JC says back to "Gathering Parts" and can see where it went back from "Parts are Gathered."
8/16 - Back to "Parts Gathered"
8/20- Dealer sends me a text that says it's still on track for end of month, status just changed.
8.20 -Jeep Chat now says "Gathering Parts" and it will move forward soon, doesn't have a date. Also tells me it has never been in the "gathered" state.

So given all of this, I think I've got it all figured out:

My Jeep has never been to the point in which it could regress, except for the two times that they've said that it was, and then it wasn't, but they've confirmed that it in-fact wasn't there at all after they've been able to confirm that it was there and then it wasn't there, but it was there again for a while between the times in which they couldn't confirm that it ever was there, and now it again isn't where it never was!

Perfect!
For my build, the status from JC has been back and forth several times too. They're currently saying all parts are gathered. JC at one point gave me a 9/2 estimated ship date but now saying no ETA. No ETA from dealer either, just that 6-8 weeks is typical.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
For my build, the status from JC has been back and forth several times too. They're currently saying all parts are gathered. JC at one point gave me a 9/2 estimated ship date but now saying no ETA. No ETA from dealer either, just that 6-8 weeks is typical.
@AUeng WDE?

Sponsored

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
I’d think KZ you’d have a sticker now. But this process is so F’ed up who knows
Just received an email from Crypto for my WS. Showed up on Jeep .com. I’m sure I’ll hear from the sales guy today.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Just received an email from Crypto for my WS. Showed up on Jeep .com. I’m sure I’ll hear from the sales guy today.
How do you get information on Jeep.com?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
How do you get information on Jeep.com?
You build and price your spec and if its in transit itll show up as a Jeep when you select "search inventory". I did it once at random when I ordered my 2018 Sahara, just randomly built it one day and saw that it was headed to my dealership (granted I didn't commute much with the dealer like I am now with my second one)

Advertisement

Advertisement