Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Deatzy

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's (Ordered)
I got almost the same yesterday except my dates were 23rd or 30th. "She" did through in a non-answer to a question I had asked so a real person actually typed the email rather than an automated response.
I got the same email but with the 16th or 23rd, we got our build sheet this morning from Crypto. Ordered 6/7 Fully Loaded Willy's Unlimited in Gecko Green Hard Top

Advertisement

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
INCOMING>>>

Here is my order:

Rubicon 4xe
Firecracker Red
Dual Top Group
Black Leather Seats
Steel-Bumper Group
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow & Heavy-Duty Electrical Group

Ordered: 7/2/21
VIN: 7/6/21
Gathering Parts: Forever
Build Sticker Found: 8/17/21
Window Sticker Found: 8/19/21

Any idea when it should land at Gupton?
JC did not give you an ETA? I got from them when it went to shipping stage. Daniel said it takes 10-14 days once shipped.

crucia

First Name
Austi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gecko Sahara 4xE named "Fiona'
I know I'm new here but I've been bouncing between wrangler and 4xe forums for a bit now. My Gecko 4xe Rubicon was ordered on 7/28 officially and hit D1 on 7/29. It's now built and sitting in the storage area waiting for 1 part before it gets a sign off and official shipping date to my dealer. The stars aligned in a completely unpredictable fashion for me and I absolutely feel for those that are left with nothing but questions. I wasn't expecting my order until late October at the earliest, but apparently Jeep decided to plow mine in with a line of other Gecko's. Go figure.
I'm sorry, I'm happy for you that you get yours so quickly, but it's infuriating for me personally. Ordered Gecko Sahara 4xe on 06/08 (pretty loaded, just about everything except advanced safety), finally hit D1 on 08/13, dealer gave me an estimated ship date of 08/23. Cara has sent me two emails, both of which said nothing, don't understand why so many are getting ship dates from customer care (even though they're really far out) and I'm not getting one. *sob*

Ljbdmcb3

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass & order placed for 2021 Jeep Wra
This morning JC advised my Jeep is now in the shipping phase and to check back in a couple of days for an ETA update. My dealer is only in touch when I contact him & I have had zero emails from Jeep Customer Services since placing my order. Is that normal?

Sponsored

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered on 7/29

Fasho

4 Door Rubicon
8-Spd Auto
Black
Grab Handle Kit
Hard Top
Gorilla Glass
Xtreme Recon Package

The suspense is killing me, I have been wanting a Jeep for nearly 20 years and even though it is finally happening it still doesn't feel real. This is the first time I have ever purchased a vehicle that for me is not an essential piece of equipment or just the bare minimum. I am very frugal, and have always sacrificed for my family to have what we need, (i.e. minivans and compact cars). And by my estimation I still made some sacrifices on this build to save money, but for me the important part was getting the Rubicon trim and the tire package.

Has anyone ordered the Xtreme Recon package and had it delivered yet? I would love to see pics if you have.

Last edited:

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Ordered on 7/27

Fasho

4 Door Rubicon
8-Spd Auto
Black
Grab Handle Kit
Hard Top
Gorilla Glass
Xtreme Recon Package

The suspense is killing me, I have been wanting a Jeep for nearly 20 years and even though it is finally happening it still doesn't feel real. This is the first time I have ever purchased a vehicle that for me is not an essential piece of equipment or just the bare minimum. I am very frugal, and have always sacrificed for my family to have what we need, (i.e. minivans and compact cars). And by my estimation I still made some sacrifices on this build to save money, but for me the important part was getting the Rubicon trim and the tire package.

Has anyone ordered the Xtreme Recon package and had it delivered yet? I would love to see pics if you have.
Nope nada yet, ordered mine 7/26….JC informed me all parts were gathered tho lol

Sponsored

Midding

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe, 2019 JLUR, 2016 Sahara Unlimited
Say what?! I have a pretty loaded jlur 4xe and been in d status for 57 days… wth. Let us know if that’s for real.
Details are confirmed. On a truck heading my as of this morning.

Although I am excited, can’t help but wonder how Jeep chooses the order of their builds. I think pulling back the curtain on the process would prove beneficial.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Delivered today 8/19. Almost 8 weeks. Picking up this afternoon.
Good for you. 8 weeks is reasonable. I'm at 9 still nothing. Even if they build it today, ill still be at 11 or 12 before it shows up. Feel lucky, not lucky like the fellas getting theirs in 5 weeks, but lucky none the less. 😁

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I like the new interface overall -- I really like being able to filter and sort. A few thoughts:

1- Would it be possible to add "updated" as a sortable column in the list view? I'm trying to track down a very odd pattern in the data -- namely, there seem to be a ton of 4xes sitting between the build and shipping process, and only a very small handful have shipped between 8/05 and now.

2- Sometimes the display truncates the number of rows if you filter or sort. Usually pretty repeatably if you select, say, the "build only" view, filter by "4xe", and sort by order date. Probably an issue in the paging library, as it often (but not always) seems to fix itself when I page ahead and go back. Firefox (latest) and Safari 14 on Mac.

3- Would it be possible to bring back the ability to open in a separate window? Command-click (on the Mac) no longer works and there's no context menu available like there would be for a normal link.

4- I see a few "updated" dates of 01/01/01 and a LOT of updated dates of 08/13/21 for builds with order dates of 01/01/01. Is there any way to tell what of those are real and what of those are relics of the migration?

Thank you for building and maintaining this resource!
1. Yes, that data is already in the table, it's actually hidden to allow the table to not overly compress each column. I could add a 'show more data' button that unhides the columns for those who want to see it and have a large enough resolution to not cause congestion.

2. Yeah I noticed this, but wasn't able to get a reliable repro. I'll try the filters you suggested and see if I can debug why it's doing that when I have time later tonight.

3. Yes, given that I'm using a new component for the table, I may have to make it a small toggle above the table 'open in new window' or just change the default. If I make it a toggle I may have to store the preference in a cookie or localstorage so that it's saved when you go back to the page. If I do go down this path I can turn on the light and dark mode option for the page as well.

4. Unfortunately I don't think we will be able to tease those apart. As part of the migration lots of stale orders (old tool ignored things older than 1 year) were reviewed and updated. It wasn't my intention to cloud the data, but once I put in specific dates for build and sticker as well as last update we should be able to get more concrete on data moving forward from this point in time. Not great for historical tracking, but better than nothing I guess.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order

Deatzy

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's (Ordered)
I received an email early this morning from crypto & both the status of the build & sticker says found. Then just received another email stating the same thing but when I go to it, it just says there is a build sheet. Any ideas on is this or is it just a glitch in the system?

Advertisement

Advertisement