JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
My Sport has an auto. Ordered 6/18, rotted in D until last Friday. Same status as you now with NO MOVEMENT at all since.

Just sitting here watching orders placed 4 weeks ago being done and delivered.
SAME!

Advertisement

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
I haven't even heard any dates from my dealer yet. I call him weekly. Maybe I should start doing that more often until i finally get some answers... Estimated ship date was 7/30 but that has come and passed. I didn't have the tow package but have both safety groups so I'm wondering if those are what's holding it up
Yea I asked my dealer about it a couple min ago and I get the same answer, it's coming mid Sept. Like wtf. Getting annoyed as no one has matching info between dealer, reps, CS and JC.

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just wanted to outline the changes that went into the site this week.

The website itself and the tool that scrapes the data has been completely replaced. In the past the tool that scraped the data created every page that you could get to offline and would cache the results. That meant making small changes required a ton of manual updating. The new scraper stores more data specifically about the orders, but the website itself accesses the live data which enables a bunch of new things which I'll outline below.

The layout was also changes quite a bit.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1629312456465

• Instead of just showing the last 24 hours of orders, you can now select the Recently Updated dropdown and pick 1, 7, or 30 days to see changes within those time windows.
  • The table itself now houses live data which can be filtered, using the headers.
  • Sorting is enabled for the Ordered data column. This could be enabled on other columns, but it didn't seem as useful.
  • Trim has been added based on the vin
  • Engine has been added based on the vin
  • Doors have been added based on the vin
  • You can use the button at the top to switch to the gladiator list if you want to
  • Mobile viewing is updated to hide many columns to simplify the view
  • Stats are hidden on remote as well to save space
  • Order lookup has been reduced to single text box that will determine which you are searching for. If you search for a name you get the generic details page for that entry, if you search for a vin you will get the details page but the sticker and build sheet links will be there
  • Tracking a new order has been updated to use a calendar picker for the date that defaults to today, this should reduce the amount of orders that go in as 01/01/01
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1629313483577

• Details page still shows all the options from your build sheet
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1629313448799

• Details page now shows a new progress bar for a quick view into what has an hasn't been found for your build.
The stats page is currently disabled. Generating that and caching it was frustratingly complicated. Given that the new data is live, I'll be able to create a new stats page soon with additional data and pivots that let you see the details you want more easily.

You can still link directly to your build using a direct link.

This will give you clickable build and sticker links
https://cryptostickers.net/default.html?vin=<yourvinhere>
or
This will give you just the status.
https://cryptostickers.net/default.html?nick=<yournamehere>

As always my DMs are open if you have feedback or notice issues with data showing incorrectly.

-Yakpimp

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Just wanted to outline the changes that went into the site this week.

The website itself and the tool that scrapes the data has been completely replaced. In the past the tool that scraped the data created every page that you could get to offline and would cache the results. That meant making small changes required a ton of manual updating. The new scraper stores more data specifically about the orders, but the website itself accesses the live data which enables a bunch of new things which I'll outline below.

The layout was also changes quite a bit.

• Instead of just showing the last 24 hours of orders, you can now select the Recently Updated dropdown and pick 1, 7, or 30 days to see changes within those time windows.
  • The table itself now houses live data which can be filtered, using the headers.
  • Sorting is enabled for the Ordered data column. This could be enabled on other columns, but it didn't seem as useful.
  • Trim has been added based on the vin
  • Engine has been added based on the vin
  • Doors have been added based on the vin
  • You can use the button at the top to switch to the gladiator list if you want to
  • Mobile viewing is updated to hide many columns to simplify the view
  • Stats are hidden on remote as well to save space
  • Order lookup has been reduced to single text box that will determine which you are searching for. If you search for a name you get the generic details page for that entry, if you search for a vin you will get the details page but the sticker and build sheet links will be there
  • Tracking a new order has been updated to use a calendar picker for the date that defaults to today, this should reduce the amount of orders that go in as 01/01/01

• Details page still shows all the options from your build sheet

• Details page now shows a new progress bar for a quick view into what has an hasn't been found for your build.
The stats page is currently disabled. Generating that and caching it was frustratingly complicated. Given that the new data is live, I'll be able to create a new stats page soon with additional data and pivots that let you see the details you want more easily.

You can still link directly to your build using a direct link.

This will give you clickable build and sticker links
https://cryptostickers.net/default.html?vin=<yourvinhere>
or
This will give you just the status.
https://cryptostickers.net/default.html?nick=<yournamehere>

As always my DMs are open if you have feedback or notice issues with data showing incorrectly.

-Yakpimp
Track new order lookup’s order date calendar shows 1921 instead of 2021

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I'm so weak, While at the dealer to check on the 4xe I have on order mostly for my wife (currently seems stuck in D1 But scheduled 9/1?) I accidentally traded my 2020 Camaro on this.... With the crazy Camaro values, I almost had no choice. It was a manual transmission sport with a lot of options that another customer walked away from
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210816_191203

Sponsored

BDoerr54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe, 2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-e
Got word my 4Xe has shipped!!!!! Beyond excited now.

dealer says it’s on the way to NY and once it gets there he’ll know when it should arrive to CT.

ordered 6/28

Sarge green Sahara 4XE
Dual tops
Cold weather
Keyless entry
Tow package
Floor mats

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler sport JLU
Updates are rolling in now. Heard from my dealer again today that I’m in transit! Day 56 and starting to feel the love 😅

PBarthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK unlimited 2012 Crush; JL Willis Edition 2021
Updates are rolling in now. Heard from my dealer again today that I’m in transit! Day 56 and starting to feel the love 😅
You are lucky with 56 days living in the USA...Me in Canada, 86 days in and still in D1 with a factory release date for 08/28 so I guess mid September before I roll off the dealers lot...:swear:

KWini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Got word my 4Xe has shipped!!!!! Beyond excited now.

dealer says it’s on the way to NY and once it gets there he’ll know when it should arrive to CT.

ordered 6/28

Sarge green Sahara 4XE
Dual tops
Cold weather
Keyless entry
Tow package
Floor mats
Where in CT??

Sponsored

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler sport JLU
Has anyone had any problems with their order with a Sport manual transmission? I ordered mine on 06/26/2021 and it just now got all the parts today and is waiting to be put into assembly wait list.
I don’t think auto Vs manual has anything to do with it. You’re not that far behind me and I ordered an automatic. It really goes quick once they actually start the build. I’m talking days from start to in transit for me and I ordered 3 days before you.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 5k1cgo

The tracker looks much nicer @Yakpimp ! I look forward to seeing what new statistics you generate with the changed approach.

But, here dear friends comes the end of value I can provide. With the new website I'll not be able to gather data to generate graphs and analyze the various properties and delays in the schedule. (Indeed it works from my phone but doesn't load in any of my browsers here.) I leave it to another to uncover the next step in helping everyone understand which builds are fast and which are slow. :fingerscrossed:

May all your Jeeps exceed their rated speed limits and arrive at a dealer near you soon! :involve:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

Advertisement

Advertisement