JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Jeep chat gave me the same vague statuses. But they do let you know status after it enters the factory floor.

JC told me to today that my build entered Trim.

So they do provide status updates.

What they cant do it provide a ship date. The dealer can give you this and give you some piece of mind.
They told me that they can, but only when it gets to the shipping preparation/post build parts. They donā€™t have the estimates before then. My guess is due to accuracy.

I was looking at BMWā€™s process last night as I was curious how FCA compares and they can send you a video of your car in the line. Iā€™m sufficiently jealous of that.

Advertisement

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
Did anyone call you back after escalating?
I only ask bc I did the same thing last Thursday , got a call back the next day, asked a bunch of questions (got very few answers) but update from my dealer today that Im in trim statusā€¦.not sure if itā€™s timing or if some part of ā€œescalatingā€ it helped move things along. Hanging on by a thread of hope here, hope it helps!
Never received a phone call. Just a vague, what seems like copy/paste email from Cara.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Remember I ordered from Gupton? šŸ¤£ JC said shipped today with ETA 8/19-27. I was hoping I could go pick up this weekend, but Daniel said 10-14 days once shipped. Not sure which is more accurate šŸ˜¬ most likely Iā€™ll pick it up during Labor Day weekend

Haha! Now I remember! I probably wrote the same damn thing before - I'm just excited!

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
Haha! Now I remember! I probably wrote the same damn thing before - I'm just excited!
We are all excited!! I wish I could find a dealer that could offer good discount around Houston, unfortunately the best I got was 2%. Oh well, at least I get a mini vacation to Nashville! :giggle:

RoadRouge

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Update from my dealer today, finally in G status! Exhaling just a little that I moved out of D1! Day 55 & counting
Anyone have a timeline of roughly how long this stage takes?
I was in G status for only one day. I am in JB now, accessory installation. Expect to be here briefly and hope for shipment soon.

Sponsored

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
At last! Dealer just confirmed that as of today I went into JB status. I am hoping that the vehicle isn't there too long and ready for invoicing/shipping next week. Anyone know if there is a "second inspection" after the options are installed at the body vendor (obvi not for floor mats and such but for more integrated options?) Thx.

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
Update from my dealer today, finally in G status! Exhaling just a little that I moved out of D1! Day 55 & counting
Anyone have a timeline of roughly how long this stage takes?
Mine is moving along with yours this week. I was in G for 1 day.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
6/08 Ordered JLU Sahara 4xe Gecko
6/10 Vin
8/3 D1
8/16 Trim
8/16 Shipping
8/17 Build Sheet
waiting on arrival ETA from dealer

Draelor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Like what @JBean42 did so also created a signature with my build status. It's hard to keep up with everyone's different orders :)

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
So I got a call back from my dealer yesterday and he said that they're escalating my build through their regional reps to find out what's going on since they've now had 3 or 4 Wranglers come in that were ordered after mine.

Based on what they've been getting in compared to my build, my salesman thinks that the Safety Group w/ blind spot monitoring might be the hold up since none of the dealership lot builds they've gotten in have it and the few orders that beat mine also didn't have it. I'd really just love to get out of my 90 days in D status....

Sponsored

RUBITX

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi
its turning into a game when talk to Jeep Customer Support as I get a different answer every time and then a fairly generic email from Cara with zero useful information - how I'll miss it when the Rubi is finally delivered (sarcasm detected)

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
White 4xe, SOT, cold weather and proximity.

Ordered 7/26
VON 7/26
VIN 7/27
D1 8/6
Trim 8/13
Built and in storage awaiting shipment per JC 8/16.

Pretty incredible it was built this quickly.
You must be one of the lucky ones. Going on week 8 and my 4xe still isn't built yet. Share pics when you finally get it because at this rate that might be before mine even starts being built

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
You must be one of the lucky ones. Going on week 8 and my 4xe still isn't built yet. Share pics when you finally get it because at this rate that might be before mine even starts being built
Don't worry. I'm going on 9 weeks waiting on my diesel. Was told Monday though that it's getting built this week and estimated ship was 8/30. Not sure on accuracy or if that's the actual build date. Figure I'll find out more when I call back friday. Dealer did say when he talked to his rep Monday, if you had the tow pack, it's slowing a lot of orders

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
So I got a call back from my dealer yesterday and he said that they're escalating my build through their regional reps to find out what's going on since they've now had 3 or 4 Wranglers come in that were ordered after mine.

Based on what they've been getting in compared to my build, my salesman thinks that the Safety Group w/ blind spot monitoring might be the hold up since none of the dealership lot builds they've gotten in have it and the few orders that beat mine also didn't have it. I'd really just love to get out of my 90 days in D status....
In the same boat! allegedly they had the factory rep find out what's what for the same exact reason. I am not sure of the blind spot thing, but it has been my speculation all along. Might be some smoke blowing up my šŸ‘ :ontheloo: but dealership reports a shipping date now of 8/30 with a delivery the first week of September. I think they are just trying to keep me from texting and bothering them weekly since I threatened to cancel the order and get something off the lot elsewhere. I fully expect to get another update in a week or so that changes and delays longer. :angry::mad:

Advertisement

Advertisement