Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

LostSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future JLUR
Well Cara is obviously overworked or her scheduling is similar to that of the wrangler production line.
Got this late yesterday afternoon:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1628963760261

Yep, estimated delivery was 3 days ago, well within the 8/3 to 8/13 time frame she provided back on 8/6, and oddly consistent with the 3 day differential!

Advertisement

Stanley

First Name
Stas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Golf Gti. Ordered 2021 Wrangler Willy's
Ordered: 6/27/2021
VON: Same day
VIN: 6/28/2021
All parts gathered: 7/22/2021
On 7/23 Dealer provided estimated ship date: 8/4/2021
On 7/29 Dealer provided an updated ship date: 8/5/2021
On 7/30/2021 received email from customer care about estimated delivery to the dealer: Week of 9/6/2021
On 8/2, chat responded with some better news: "Your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
On 8/4, received a build sheet and chat confirmed that vehicle is in inspection.
On 8/5, dealer provided ETA: 8/16/21-8/25/21 and confirmed the car is shipped.
On 8/6, received a window sticker.
On 8/13, visited the dealer to discuss my trade-in and they showed my that JLY is on the truck now and based on the google map within 50-60 miles from dealership.

Seems like delivery definitely happening ahead of schedule but they said even if car will be deliver within a day at this point they will need service department to prepare it and check so, likely by end of week 8/16 I will be able to pick it up.

Also, in relation to my trade-in I ended up going with Vroom. They offered a really good price so hoping car will be picked up next week and I will get my cash for down payment :)

@SFWSCX3 Hoping they are making a good progress with yours! I was able to pull a FCA affiliates 1% below invoice voucher and they said it will be OK so at least have some reduction in price.

awebb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Ordered 6/22/21
VON 6/23/21
VIN 6/24/21

53 days and Still waiting to "schedule parts" according to Jeep Chat. 😂 Anyone else is in the same boat? There has been 0 movement on my build since getting the VIN

Hydroblue
2 door Sport S Soft Top
3.6 L Manual
cold weather
Trailer tow package
8.4 uconnect
Aux Switches
LED Headlamp
very similar. Gecko Sahara 2.0L. Ordered 6/19, vin 6/21.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
(I saw updates on cryptostickers yesterday evening, so it seems to be working)

It's been six weeks since I did a run of these graphs, lag compared to all builds. Click to embiggen.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-doors
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-engine
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-groups
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-lights
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-models
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-paint
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-scree
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-seats
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-to
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-trans

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-trim

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-zones

Looks like the Gecko and Hellayella are a bit behind, and maybe the bright white. The Uconnect3 must have arrived in a big box because they moved from 5dy-behind to 7dy-ahead. The Sports are leading by a few days; the Sahara is showing some periods with focused builds. No particular zone preference.

:tumbleweed:

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed
Ordered 6/22/21
VON 6/23/21
VIN 6/24/21

53 days and Still waiting to "schedule parts" according to Jeep Chat. 😂 Anyone else is in the same boat? There has been 0 movement on my build since getting the VIN

Hydroblue
2 door Sport S Soft Top
3.6 L Manual
cold weather
Trailer tow package
8.4 uconnect
Aux Switches
LED Headlamp
6/22 Order for me too.
Have VIN. No movement.

4 door Black Sahara Soft Top (premium)
3.6L Manual
leather
Trailer Tow
8.4 uconnect

VERY similar options to yours.
I think we tacked on the door seals and grab straps.
no LEDs.

Sponsored

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
Checked JC yesterday, no movement from D for me. I’m so impatient at this point and it’s only closing in on month 1. Today, I drove up to a nearby dealer who happens to have a 2 door manual sarge rubi on the lot. Has a lot of the things I ordered but not all. Took it for a test drive just to calm my damn nerves! Crazy it’s even on the lot.

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed
Day 53 and YES!! We've been moved to "Follow Up Scheduled" status. Can't wait to see that email in 2 days! :)
SOOOOOOooo happy! Hang in there everyone, it's worth the wait!

From JC today:
"Thank you, I can see this case has been taken over by our ordering team, they have reached out to their factory resources regarding the order and have a follow up scheduled 08/16 with you so you will be getting and email from them on Monday with any available information."

Kurlon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Rubicon, maybe?
How many show code '4EA Sold Vehicle' on their POC? I wonder if being marked as sold ups your priority vs ones that aren't sporting that code?

RPHJeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Jeep Wrangler Sport S
How many show code '4EA Sold Vehicle' on their POC? I wonder if being marked as sold ups your priority vs ones that aren't sporting that code?
I have it marked as Sold Vehicle on my POC and and still waiting to "schedule parts". Order date 6/22/21.

dcjjones

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
Can someone potentially interpret this? Maybe JB?

Just confirmed wirh dealer - JB.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-zones
Had the same note the other day and mine is in transport. If you ordered like dual top or dual doors or anything like that this could be the case. You won't be there long they don't start unless all the parts are available.

Sponsored

Deatzy

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's (Ordered)
Ordered 6/22/21
VON 6/23/21
VIN 6/24/21

Hydroblue
2 door Sport S Soft Top
3.6 L Manual
cold weather
Trailer tow package
8.4 uconnect
Aux Switches
LED Headlamp
68 Days & in D1 Status

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
Ordered: 6/27/2021
VON: Same day
VIN: 6/28/2021
All parts gathered: 7/22/2021
On 7/23 Dealer provided estimated ship date: 8/4/2021
On 7/29 Dealer provided an updated ship date: 8/5/2021
On 7/30/2021 received email from customer care about estimated delivery to the dealer: Week of 9/6/2021
On 8/2, chat responded with some better news: "Your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
On 8/4, received a build sheet and chat confirmed that vehicle is in inspection.
On 8/5, dealer provided ETA: 8/16/21-8/25/21 and confirmed the car is shipped.
On 8/6, received a window sticker.
On 8/13, visited the dealer to discuss my trade-in and they showed my that JLY is on the truck now and based on the google map within 50-60 miles from dealership.

Seems like delivery definitely happening ahead of schedule but they said even if car will be deliver within a day at this point they will need service department to prepare it and check so, likely by end of week 8/16 I will be able to pick it up.

Also, in relation to my trade-in I ended up going with Vroom. They offered a really good price so hoping car will be picked up next week and I will get my cash for down payment :)

@SFWSCX3 Hoping they are making a good progress with yours! I was able to pull a FCA affiliates 1% below invoice voucher and they said it will be OK so at least have some reduction in price.
Awesome! I’m still in JB. Haven’t seen a change since I went to build. Great on the 1%. My sales guy said he’s Honor it as well! Send pics when you pick up your rig. I won’t see mine at least until September.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Had the same note the other day and mine is in transport. If you ordered like dual top or dual doors or anything like that this could be the case. You won't be there long they don't start unless all the parts are available.
Only “accessory” I know I ordered was the dual doors. No rear hold down system, soft top, or hardtop insulators. Hoping they are just packing them up and it’ll ship Tuesday/Wednesday.

Advertisement

Advertisement