Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

awebb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Those things above 200 days, some are user data entry errors. Some are apparently real since users here report >6mo waits (eg Canada orders). Let's look at the majority cases, just zoom in:
percentiles-opens.png

Two months ago, for example, in the 70th percentile, they had caught up quite a bit on orders open for more than sixty days; likewise with the 80th percentile, orders open more than 100dy were being processed.

As of right now, however, across all "wait times", they're falling behind.
If Iā€™m reading this right, 70% are still coming in under 60 days, but not under 50 days like 6 weeks ago.

5 days away from 60 days here and JC still says gathering, Dealer said we hit D1 on 7/31. Which suggests that a bunch of folks here are lucky my Jeep isnā€™t holding up their orders. Lol

Iā€™m not convinced JC hasnā€™t been converted to a conversation bot with little if any human components. we did get the dreaded letter from them saying 11/11 as the expected date, which would be 146 days.

Advertisement

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
It looks like it! Also learned the rail cars are double deckers?

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 23.29.21.png
Thank you. I assumed it did but google images left me wondering. I also figured that would use double stacker cars. That cuts both ways, they can carry more jeeps and because of that mine might make it on the next train. But it takes longer to fill those cars so because of that mine might be waiting in a yard or on a train not moving while they try to fill it.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
OK this is interesting. My 2 dr has been built and window sticker is up. I checked my dealerā€™s inventory for Wranglers.

He shows 9. One on the lot and 8 in transit. All 9 are 4Xes.

I wonder if jeep has been prioritizing 4Xes.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
OK this is interesting. My 2 dr has been built and window sticker is up. I checked my dealerā€™s inventory for Wranglers.

He shows 9. One on the lot and 8 in transit. All 9 are 4Xes.

I wonder if jeep has been prioritizing 4Xes.
Ha ha, apparently not mine!

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
My dealer said he thinks that if a custom order matches with a dealer production vehicle, then it takes that orderā€™s place. That seems logical to me. If Jeep can avoid having it sit on the lot, then that is to their benefit.
Dealers pay for the vehicles upon delivery to the lot. They are invoiced the day they ship. Jeep doesnā€™t care if it is sitting on lot. The dealer has to sell them.

My sales representative stated that sold vehicles that are sold go to the front of the line based on parts availability.

Sponsored

Cateachertom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21JLU
I havenā€™t taken delivery of my unlimited Willys yet, it is on the train heading my way. I should be driving it, fingers crossed, before the end of the month. When I got my VIN number I put it in the tracker. This thread and the tracker have made the waiting tolerable. I also went on Jeep chat and they were good at giving updates too. I am super excited to finally have my Jeep. Thanks for making the tracker. When the email came with the window sticker it made my day.

Deatzy

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's (Ordered)
Is cryptosticker down? I checked it & it hasn't updated since yesterday at 4:08 pm

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Yakpimp said he completely reworked it. He may have changed how often it polls for changes or there could be another issue.
Yeah the old update system is no longer generating cached pages. Emails for changes are still going to those who have changes and in the next day or so I should have all the updates done.

Fresh new look on some things and several usability requests that have been requested.

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Yeah the old update system is no longer generating cached pages. Emails for changes are still going to those who have changes and in the next day or so I should have all the updates done.

Fresh new look on some things and several usability requests that have been requested.
Thanks for your efforts, bro.

RPHJeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Ordered 6/22/21
VON 6/23/21
VIN 6/24/21

53 days and Still waiting to "schedule parts" according to Jeep Chat. šŸ˜‚ Anyone else is in the same boat? There has been 0 movement on my build since getting the VIN

Hydroblue
2 door Sport S Soft Top
3.6 L Manual
cold weather
Trailer tow package
8.4 uconnect
Aux Switches
LED Headlamp

GreggM

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, BMW X5M, 1965 Shelby Cobra, MB GLA 250
Wondering if anyone has received a 3.0L Ecodiesl recently? If so how many weeks order to delivery. I know it seemed like they received a shipment of engines 2-3 weeks ago but since I went to parts collected waiting on sequencing 2+ weeks ago no movement.

jbutterweck

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Ordered 6/22/21
VON 6/23/21
VIN 6/24/21

53 days and Still waiting to "schedule parts" according to Jeep Chat. šŸ˜‚ Anyone else is in the same boat? There has been 0 movement on my build since getting the VIN

Hydroblue
2 door Sport S Soft Top
3.6 L Manual
cold weather
Trailer tow package
8.4 uconnect
Aux Switches
LED Headlamp
Yep. Not quite as long as Iā€™m only at 4+ weeks. Ordered 7/14. 4 door Sport S in Snazberry with auto trans, 3.6 pentastar and hard top. Thatā€™s it, everything else standard. Thought I might actually get it a little early since itā€™s such a basic build but of course not!

Advertisement

Advertisement