Occupation
Unemployed
They Found my Build Sheet today!

Ordered 6/30
Jeep Email said delivery during week on 9/30
Dealer told me it was scheduled to be built on 8/13
Called JC and they told me it was built and awaiting accessories as of 8/10
Today, 8/11 the build sheet popped up.

I believe that means it is complete and waiting for emissions and final inspection before it gets put on a train.

2 dr Rubi 2.0T. Under rkwfxd on tracker if you care to look at the build sheet.

42 or 43 days from order. Including a week long shutdown.

Man I feel so lucky. So very lucky.

Advertisement

RayAllen

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Sorry, I've got another dumb question................. with such a large backlog of "Sold" orders at the factory, are dealers able to place "Stock" orders at all ?

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep wrangler Sahara
Speaking of 4xe, I don't really see any with updates. Is anyone tracking one that has some actual movement?
I just found out my Jeep is now in D1 on Monday, Aug 9. Ordered on Jul 21. Estimated ship is Aug 19 Via my dealer but he believes closer to the end of the month.

2021 jeep wrangler 4xe, white, body color fenders and hard top, cold group, proximity, safety group (not advanced), saddle leather interior.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Speaking of 4xe, I don't really see any with updates. Is anyone tracking one that has some actual movement?
Mine sure doesn't. Unless you count getting shuffled to the bottom of the pile over and over as movement. 🤪

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I just found out my Jeep is now in D1 on Monday, Aug 9. Ordered on Jul 21. Estimated ship is Aug 19 Via my dealer but he believes closer to the end of the month.

2021 jeep wrangler 4xe, white, body color fenders and hard top, cold group, proximity, safety group (not advanced), saddle leather interior.
Your build sounds exactly like mine, but I placed my order literally 1 month earlier on Jun 21st.... Still in D status. 😞

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Your build sounds exactly like mine, but I placed my order literally 1 month earlier on Jun 21st.... Still in D status. 😞
You see THIS is why we need to know WHY. Same build ordered a month prior and still in D.

JeepersCreepes, nothing against you, happy for you, but think how Silvertoy feels.

Was urs white too Silvertoy?

Deatzy

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's (Ordered)
Dumb question on the tracker- how can you tell which ones are 4xe’s?

I see lots of 2.0s and 3.6’s, but no 4xe?
It would be under a 2.0 I believe since that's what motor it comes with.

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep wrangler Sahara
You see THIS is why we need to know WHY. Same build ordered a month prior and still in D.

JeepersCreepes, nothing against you, happy for you, but think how Silvertoy feels.

No I understand their frustration entirely. Something ive been thinking of lately is the possibility they take a few things into account.

1. dealer ordered from (if its a high volume dealer they are more likely to sell the car being manufactured).
2. Net profit (when GG was short they were prioritizing for higher trim levels hence why some people with willy’s and sports where stuck on the hook for months.
3. What Items are present at the time time of order and upon scheduling. Nobody has mentioned this yet but lets say someone orders the same car as me but items are on backorder. They are shuffled down to the bottom of the deck. So when someone order the same car later, they are prioritized over the first order.

thats the only way i can justify the current delivery dilemmas at least

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara

Yeah, I think the only difference was GG on mine, but they had already been delivering GG finally by the time that order was placed. I don't have any resentment other than the Scheduling group, lol.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I think the only difference was GG on mine, but they had already been delivering GG finally by the time that order was placed. I don't have any resentment other than the Scheduling group, lol.
No me either. I hope it wasn't taken that way. Now the scheduling folks, that a different story all together. I swear if I was anywhere near Toledo (perish the thought) I would apply for a scheduling job, get hired, learn the system, bump mine to #1 priority, then quit. 🤣🤣🤣

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No I understand their frustration entirely. Something ive been thinking of lately is the possibility they take a few things into account.

1. dealer ordered from (if its a high volume dealer they are more likely to sell the car being manufactured).
2. Net profit (when GG was short they were prioritizing for higher trim levels hence why some people with willy’s and sports where stuck on the hook for months.
3. What Items are present at the time time of order and upon scheduling. Nobody has mentioned this yet but lets say someone orders the same car as me but items are on backorder. They are shuffled down to the bottom of the deck. So when someone order the same car later, they are prioritized over the first order.

thats the only way i can justify the current delivery dilemmas at least
I would agree with 1 and 2. Not sure on 3.

There is one thing I am 100% sure about, we will never know. That info is kept locked up tight in a vault with Jimmy Hoffa's burial location, the formula for Coke, KFC's 11 herbs & spices list and Ariani Grande's diary listing the actual reason she dated Pete Davidson. 😅

Last edited:

CincyJLRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Got my window sticker today. I’m told it should arrive by Friday. I’m in Cincinnati so not far from Toledo.

I noticed my msrp is $320 more than build price. $220 of that was base price increase and $100 was for increase in LED light package.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Sorry, I've got another dumb question................. with such a large backlog of "Sold" orders at the factory, are dealers able to place "Stock" orders at all ?
I don’t KNOW this but I doubt jeep is building 200,000+ custom jeeps each year. I think the vast majority of their builds are simple dealer orders or generic factory builds based on what options sell the fastest in what areas.

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler sport JLU
Ordered 7/10, just got my build sheet update today! Would there be an estimated ship date yet?
Update: Jeep Chat just said it's preparing to ship and to allow 2 weeks for this process. Where would I get a estimated delivery date from? Dealer?
Yes your dealer should have that for you

Reactions: zdr

Advertisement

Advertisement