JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4 and 2018 Audi Q5
I'm fairly new here so it's probably already been covered........ but with all the people on this forum, and all the people those people know, wouldn't someone have learned the actual method by which the factory schedules and proceeds with orders?
You must be a comedian, LOL...

Advertisement

rjazorx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
I wouldn't sweat it too much yet. I ordered 7/3, had a "ship date" from my dealer of 8/11, and today 8/10, is the first non-D status I've received from my daily checks. It never showed framing or paint or anything. Just D/D1 > G.

And still nothing on Cryptostickers...

With the delay, for all I know, my rig is on a train heading my way already?
Do they usually meet the ship date? It seems like a lot of orders progress from D to Built within days prior to the ship date.

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
Yes, and not yet. I'm going to check again Monday as that was the original build date the dealer gave me. It's not likely, but possible it pops forward and they still make that date. If that slips via Jeep Chat, I'll ask the dealer for a new ETA.

As far as I can tell, poking the dealer isn't going to move things along any faster
Agreed, but they seem to have accurate info. From what I’ve read JC has been hit and miss

Chaos9519

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Ecodiesel
Do they usually meet the ship date? It seems like a lot of orders progress from D to Built within days prior to the ship date.
I'm not qualified to answer that, it makes sense tho. The actual build only takes a few days, and they sure as hell wouldn't want a big parking lot full of finished stock.

This is my 3rd custom Wrangler but for some reason, this is the first one I've tracked like a psyco. The rest just showed up when the dealer said so. That was in the before times.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Ugh, not sure if I should be optimistic or sick to my stomach. Over half of the builds udpated in the last 24 hours are from July orders. Really wondering why I have a build date scheduled 8/26 when I ordered 7/2. I can't even imagine what you people who ordered in June are going through...
We just sitting here in our easy chairs reading the forum.

20210810_153807.jpg

Sponsored

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
Search the previous 1000 pages. :like: They use the same standard rail as everyone else. Fairly certain there are only two of them I've ever heard mentioned, which is supported by
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210810_153807

Getting dealers to actually provide rail tracking information... seems like a 1-in-500 type of chance at best.
Yeah, I hear you.
My Jeep has sat in Bentonville, IL for 2.5 days at this point.
Pulling my hair cut...

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Well, damn it. Doing my weekly check and I got...

"I do see that the order was showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. but it has gone back to showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

D1->D regress it seems. Dealer told me it had a build date of 8/16 assigned, we'll see if that holds, but I'm assuming not. It did seem too fast.
I guess that is one bright spot for us who have been rotting in D for 2 months we can't regress back any farther.

LuvYella contacts Jeep Chat, they type back "What order???" He stands corrected. 🤣

Last edited:

Ljbdmcb3

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass & order placed for 2021 Jeep Wra
Jeep chat advised my 4dr Sport Altitude is in the paint phase!! Hoping things continue to go smoothly.

Order placed 7/16
All items collected 8/4-8/9
Paint 8/10

Nothing showing yet for sticker or build 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sponsored

Zig612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Ziggy4Rubicon3.6L PentastarFOUNDFOUND6/24/20218/9/2021
Picking up from Criswell on 8/12/21 7 weeks!

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
I received the same reply from jeep cares team after I escalated saying they are working with the factory to prioritize. This was Monday of this week and nothing has really changed. I am day 53 in D status.
Any update from the brand team or anyone else on your build or are you also still waiting (impatiently) for the results of the prioritization to come to fruition?

Advertisement

Advertisement