JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jbutterweck

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Really, really confused with these order, build, and ship dates. I've not even been waiting that long as I ordered 7/2. So WTF is going on with people who ordered only a couple weeks ago getting build and ship dates well before me? I'm sure those who ordered well before me are ready to commit Hari Kari! The brass at Jeep need to be forced to read this forum first thing every day to understand how crazy their scheduling process is and the level of frustration felt within their community. This is nuts.

Rubi 4xe
Granite
GG
Proximity
Ordered from Mall of Georgia
Ordered 7/2
VON 7/2
VIN 7/3

Originally given 8/5 build date and it's been pushed back to 8/26. Clearly they have a randomizer and pull orders out of a hat. Maybe a chicken picks the orders like Super Bowl winners.
Agreed! My wait has only been about 3 weeks as I ordered 7/14. Checked this afternoon and still in “gathering parts.” Yet I’ve seen identical orders posted on here ordered after mine and they are already being built or have build dates in the next 1-2 weeks. Super frustrating and makes zero sense to me.

Advertisement

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Agreed! My wait has only been about 3 weeks as I ordered 7/14. Checked this afternoon and still in “gathering parts.” Yet I’ve seen identical orders posted on here ordered after mine and they are already being built or have build dates in the next 1-2 weeks. Super frustrating and makes zero sense to me.
Having a moment here, sorry.

Try 7 weeks with no movement or updates, even tho I contacted Jeep Corp Phone Support and my dealer both yesterday, with my handy dandy Case #.

Dead air. Not a peep out of either.

Apparently 7 weeks is my limit for frustration.

I have now officially crossed into pissed off and I'm done being nice.

What good will it do? None.
What can we do? Nuthin except come here and whine about it.

I'm about ready to caravan up to Toledo with the fella that said he wanted to go there and crash his Jeep right through the f'n front doors.

I got full, replacement coverage, but then I'd have to order again and not sure I could handle it. Oh and I really can't cuz I have NO idea when it's gonna show up.

They have taken a very exciting event and completely ruined it for me and my family.

Now off to check for a build sheet, then look at those charts so I can really be pissed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok, I'm done, sorry.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered Rubicon 392 on 8/2.
VIN assigned 8/5 or 8/6 (Dealer answered today)
Chapman CDJR Horsham,PA

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
Really, really confused with these order, build, and ship dates. I've not even been waiting that long as I ordered 7/2. So WTF is going on with people who ordered only a couple weeks ago getting build and ship dates well before me? I'm sure those who ordered well before me are ready to commit Hari Kari! The brass at Jeep need to be forced to read this forum first thing every day to understand how crazy their scheduling process is and the level of frustration felt within their community. This is nuts.

Rubi 4xe
Granite
GG
Proximity
Ordered from Mall of Georgia
Ordered 7/2
VON 7/2
VIN 7/3

Originally given 8/5 build date and it's been pushed back to 8/26. Clearly they have a randomizer and/or pull orders out of a hat. Maybe a chicken picks the orders like Super Bowl winners.
My dealer said he thinks that if a custom order matches with a dealer production vehicle, then it takes that order’s place. That seems logical to me. If Jeep can avoid having it sit on the lot, then that is to their benefit.

crvella

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Maybe yours will be one of the in and out ones! Mine just moved to JB status this morning so today is a good day so far! I ordered 5/11 w/ a 6-8 week delivery window. 🤦‍♀️
For those disheartened by a wait of a couple months......

I ordered my Jeep on the 11th March 2021. I was told a delivery date of July 31. Couple weeks out I checked with the dealer and was told delivery date as per original discussion, no sooner. On first week of August I sold my car, and arranged a loan car for 2 weeks whilst I waited for the Jeep to come in. I hadn't heard from the dealer, so rang Jeep U.S who then raised a case with Jeep Australia. The rang me back 5 days later to tell me the Jeep is scheduled to be BUILT on August 30. 1 month after it was meant to be delivered! When I asked if Jeep would be giving me a run around car until that car turned up, i was told that they might exercise their right to cancel the contract!

Yup! Customer service at it's best. Stay tuned...….

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Here's some more updates, nothing exciting but more information for you guys. Jeep not giving status codes and inconsistent verbiage is a bit frustrating so my status codes are my best guess. I promise I'll leave Jeep chat alone all weekend!

2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ 3.0L Eco-Diesel, Snazzberry, Color Matched Fenders, Black Hardtop, Black Cloth Seats, Keyless Entry, Steel Bumper, Advanced Safety, Premium Audio Group, LED Light Group, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group, Cold Weather Group

7/3/21 : Ordered from Pollard Jeep of Boulder, CO

7/4/21 : VON

7/12/21 : VIN

7/30/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." - C Status?

7/31/21 : Automated email - Estimated delivery, week 9/28/21.

7/31/21 : Jeep Chat - "The Jeep is in the production stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin." - D1 Status?

8/2/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing parts have been gathered and the vehicle should be entering the build process soon." - D1 Status?

8/3/21 : Dealer - Notification of 8/11/21 ship date - D1 Status confirmed

8/3/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest." - D1 Status?

8/4/21 : Jeep Chat - "The Jeep is in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin" - D Status?

8/5/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. No I apologize we will not see a date on our end until your vehicle enters the shipping stage. I would recommend reaching our to your selling dealer to see if they can provide you with more details on your order" - D1 Status?

8/6/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly." - D1 Status?
Pollard is great. I ordered my 2019 Rubicon from them, back before we ended up in bizarro world. Lead times were a cake walk back then.

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
I ordered 7/23. Looks like they dumped some Ecodiesels at the factory. There’s a few folks that all have the same build timeframe.
I ordered on 7/30. JLUR ecodiesel and the following features:
Gorilla glass
Proximity entry
Cold weather
Safety feature
Tow package
Paint match top and fenders
Engine block heater

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
your options and the list I added. Very close.
I ordered on 7/30. JLUR ecodiesel and the following features:
Gorilla glass
Proximity entry
Cold weather
Safety feature
Tow package
Paint match top and fenders
Engine block heater
nice! Hope yours is built quickly. It sounds like they are sitting on a shipment of Diesel engines and are building now. Who knows, maybe we will be lucky. Good luck!

Inferno93

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
Ordered a 2021 rubicon 4xe to replace the 2020 jt. Ordered 7/8 vin and von 7/9 was just emailed today that the truck was delivered to dealer today. All options minus painted top and fenders, leather, and one touch.

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Configuration:
—JLU Willys Sport
——2.0L with 8-Spd Auto
——Sarge Green, Black Soft Top, Tan Cloth Seats
——Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group

7/22:
—order placed with Gupton
—received VON from dealer

7/23:
—received VIN from dealer

8/3:
—from Jeep Chat: "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

8/6:
—from Jeep Chat: "I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest."

This seems like progress, but if I'm actually in "D1" status, shouldn't there be an estimated ship date!?

Sponsored

4XEJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Configuration:
—JLU Willys Sport
——2.0L with 8-Spd Auto

7/22:

7/23:

8/3:
—from Jeep Chat: "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

8/6:
—from Jeep Chat: "I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest."

This seems like progress, but if I'm actually in "D1" status, shouldn't there be an estimated ship date!?
There probably is, reach out to your dealer.

timshel

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Just checked with Jeep chat and this is what they said.

- Ordered from Gupton July 12
- VIN July 14
- 2 door 2.0/auto Sport S with soft top, tech package, cold weather package, LED lights and tow package
Update!

“I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no dealer ETA has been provided”

Looks like I lucked out, but still keeping my expectations low on timing.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Update!

“I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no dealer ETA has been provided”

Looks like I lucked out, but still keeping my expectations low on timing.
Congrats.

I really wish they would just tell us WHY our specific build is not moving forward.

Some folks have been waiting for months. Why?

For me it is MUCH easier to wait and be patient if I know the actual true reason for the delay.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I almost have the exact build.
MOPAR Hamdles
Steel bumper grouo
Duel door grouo with the upgraded uppers
3piece painted hardtop and painted fenders.
Same color!
I chose the color based on my 85 CJ I owned back in my 20’s.

nice build. Be sure to post pics.
Will do! Looking forward to yours too. I keep thinking that non-matched fenders will be easier to replace when I bang them up, but I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like.
Configuration:
—JLU Willys Sport
——2.0L with 8-Spd Auto

7/22:

7/23:

8/3:

8/6:

I had the same thing. Everything gathered and no date. I asked the dealer and they gave me the date. Jeep Chat wouldn’t. Dealer confirmed D1 too.

Advertisement

Advertisement