JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
I entirely forgot about my salesperson. Done, and my phone corrected "Thanks sir!" to "Thanks Love!", and that was super awkward.

Looks like it's moving much faster than I had expected, which is great!

Order: 7/19
VIN: 7/21
D1: 7/29

Dealer now notes that expected build date is 8/16.
Bahahaha!
Awesome. Use the Sales Love Guy! Your scheduled a day ahead of me. Build should start Wed-Friday for us. All depends on options. I’d start checking with the Sales persons then. The build is quick, what slows the build down is the options added. I added a crap ton, so we will see how it goes.
Good luck!

Advertisement

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Bahahaha!
Awesome. Use the Sales Love Guy! Your scheduled a day ahead of me. Build should start Wed-Friday for us. All depends on options. I’d start checking with the Sales persons then. The build is quick, what slows the build down is the options added. I added a crap ton, so we will see how it goes.
Good luck!
Yup! I’ve everything but steel bumpers in terms of packages, then some add-ons. It looks like they’ve a pile of Diesel engines ready to go.

I do feel a bit bad for the crew stuck waiting. It almost feels unfair to go through as quick as it is.

Chaos9519

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Ecodiesel
Here's some more updates, nothing exciting but more information for you guys. Jeep not giving status codes and inconsistent verbiage is a bit frustrating so my status codes are my best guess. I promise I'll leave Jeep chat alone all weekend!

2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ 3.0L Eco-Diesel, Snazzberry, Color Matched Fenders, Black Hardtop, Black Cloth Seats, Keyless Entry, Steel Bumper, Advanced Safety, Premium Audio Group, LED Light Group, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group, Cold Weather Group

7/3/21 : Ordered from Pollard Jeep of Boulder, CO

7/4/21 : VON

7/12/21 : VIN

7/30/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." - C Status?

7/31/21 : Automated email - Estimated delivery, week 9/28/21.

7/31/21 : Jeep Chat - "The Jeep is in the production stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin." - D1 Status?

8/2/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing parts have been gathered and the vehicle should be entering the build process soon." - D1 Status?

8/3/21 : Dealer - Notification of 8/11/21 ship date - D1 Status confirmed

8/3/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest." - D1 Status?

8/4/21 : Jeep Chat - "The Jeep is in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin" - D Status?

8/5/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. No I apologize we will not see a date on our end until your vehicle enters the shipping stage. I would recommend reaching our to your selling dealer to see if they can provide you with more details on your order" - D1 Status?

8/6/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly." - D1 Status?

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup! I’ve everything but steel bumpers in terms of packages, then some add-ons. It looks like they’ve a pile of Diesel engines ready to go.

I do feel a bit bad for the crew stuck waiting. It almost feels unfair to go through as quick as it is.
Agreed. We aren’t out of the woods yet though. My sales guy couldn’t believe it when he called. I did read the same, a ton of Eco’s must have been delivered. Mine is loaded as well. Not sure how that’ll impact build time. keeping Fingers crossed

Sponsored

76_iron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ5
Ordered 6/28
In shipping 8/6, ETA to dealer 8/12-8/23

2dr
2.0T
8 speed
hard top
cold weather group
alpine stereo

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT

You...son of a bitch. :)

Order placed in April, still nothing. No VIN, no news, nothing.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Here's some more updates, nothing exciting but more information for you guys. Jeep not giving status codes and inconsistent verbiage is a bit frustrating so my status codes are my best guess. I promise I'll leave Jeep chat alone all weekend!

2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ 3.0L Eco-Diesel, Snazzberry, Color Matched Fenders, Black Hardtop, Black Cloth Seats, Keyless Entry, Steel Bumper, Advanced Safety, Premium Audio Group, LED Light Group, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group, Cold Weather Group

7/3/21 : Ordered from Pollard Jeep of Boulder, CO

7/4/21 : VON

7/12/21 : VIN

7/30/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." - C Status?

7/31/21 : Automated email - Estimated delivery, week 9/28/21.

7/31/21 : Jeep Chat - "The Jeep is in the production stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin." - D1 Status?

8/2/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing parts have been gathered and the vehicle should be entering the build process soon." - D1 Status?

8/3/21 : Dealer - Notification of 8/11/21 ship date - D1 Status confirmed

8/3/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest." - D1 Status?

8/4/21 : Jeep Chat - "The Jeep is in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin" - D Status?

8/5/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. No I apologize we will not see a date on our end until your vehicle enters the shipping stage. I would recommend reaching our to your selling dealer to see if they can provide you with more details on your order" - D1 Status?

8/6/21 : Jeep Chat - "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly." - D1 Status?
FWIW, this reads like A D1->D regress, since they said all of the parts had been gathered, it progressed, and then they said they were back to gathering. It would show a regress on your build sheet when you get it, so curious about it.

I wish they'd just give out the damn codes. Or do the thing like Pizza Hut does when you order, so you can see a progress bar on a web page. I have a trade in, so I'm trying to not add more miles and whatnot to it.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
You...son of a bitch. :)

Order placed in April, still nothing. No VIN, no news, nothing.
Ha. I know! I feel bad, but I'll take it!

I went through this last time. This JL is a replacement as there's a transmission issue Jeep can't pinpoint (thus they gave me a reasonable discount on a new one as I'd rather do that than screw around waiting for it to start throwing codes). I ordered the one with a transmission issue on 3/2/20, and I picked it up on 7/16/20.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
FWIW, this reads like A D1->D regress, since they said all of the parts had been gathered, it progressed, and then they said they were back to gathering. It would show a regress on your build sheet when you get it, so curious about it.

I wish they'd just give out the damn codes. Or do the thing like Pizza Hut does when you order, so you can see a progress bar on a web page. I have a trade in, so I'm trying to not add more miles and whatnot to it.
I feel like half the time they don’t really check.

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I entirely forgot about my salesperson. Done, and my phone corrected "Thanks sir!" to "Thanks Love!", and that was super awkward.

Oh. @76_iron reminds me that I entirely forgot to provide any details.

4 Door
Rubicon
EcoDiesel
Granite Crystal Metallic
Integrated Off-Road Camera
Premium Black Soft Top Only
Rock Slider w/ Step Assist
Black Leather
UConnect 8.4
Alpine Premium
Grab Handles
Remote Start
Remote-Proximity Keyless

Packages:
8.4 Radio and Premium Audio Group
Advanced Safety Group
Trail-Tow and Heavy Duty Electrical Group
Safety Group
LED Lighting Group
Cold Weather Group

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh. @76_iron reminds me that I entirely forgot to provide any details.

4 Door
Rubicon
EcoDiesel
Granite Crystal Metallic
Integrated Off-Road Camera
Premium Black Soft Top Only
Rock Slider w/ Step Assist
Black Leather
UConnect 8.4
Alpine Premium
Grab Handles
Remote Start
Remote-Proximity Keyless

Packages:
8.4 Radio and Premium Audio Group
Advanced Safety Group
Trail-Tow and Heavy Duty Electrical Group
Safety Group
LED Lighting Group
Cold Weather Group
I almost have the exact build.
MOPAR Hamdles
Steel bumper grouo
Duel door grouo with the upgraded uppers
3piece painted hardtop and painted fenders.
Same color!
I chose the color based on my 85 CJ I owned back in my 20’s.

nice build. Be sure to post pics.

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I almost have the exact build.
MOPAR Hamdles
Steel bumper grouo
Duel door grouo with the upgraded uppers
3piece painted hardtop and painted fenders.
Same color!
I chose the color based on my 85 CJ I owned back in my 20’s.

nice build. Be sure to post pics.
your options and the list I added. Very close.

Advertisement

Advertisement