JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Firecrackerv8

First Name
Jessie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 BMW M5 Toyota Camry GL450
I am also in the Bay Area, but I chose to order my jeep from a dealer in Idaho. He gave me 11% below MSRP. You might save some money if you are willing to travel a little
Same with me I live in Bay Area ordered from Idaho got somewhere close to 10% below MSRP with very little negotiation every around here wanted a 5k to 10k premium also didn’t want to honor FCS affiliation so I’m glad a found a good dealer that didn’t give me much hassle are keeping me up to date

Advertisement

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
I am also in the Bay Area, but I chose to order my jeep from a dealer in Idaho. He gave me 11% below MSRP. You might save some money if you are willing to travel a little
Wow. That’s a screaming deal

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Sahara Altitude in Firecracker Red
2.0T + Automatic
Dual Top Group
Safety Group
LED Lighting Group
8.4" Audio Group
Remote Proximity Entry
Cold Weather Group
Mopar All Weather Mats
Mopar Plastic Door Sill Guards

Also I'm in Massachusetts so it's a domestic, relatively high volume market, so I wouldn't think that would add any holdup like I've seen on here with some of the Canadian orders.
Who did you order from? I ordered on 6/18 through Brigham-Gill in Natick and haven't seen much movement on mine. Similar build:
JLUS/2.0T/dual top/8.4 Audio/Proximity/cold weather/leather

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
Newbie here, just ordered what will be my 3rd wrangler on Monday the 2nd VON on the third. 2door sport in snazzberry manual with soft top and air conditioning no power options. After reading this thread not hopeful for quick delivery lol

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Sorry if this has been brought up, but Cryptostickers says this morning my Sticker was found, but when I click on the link I just get "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN"

Is this odd?
No it may take a day or two to show up after crypto reports it.

Sponsored

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
It seems each JC rep has their own version of canned verbiage.

On 7/29 I was told:

"I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. At this time we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order."

Today:

"The Jeep is in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin."

Do they both mean D status? Are there some nuanced differences? Am I just too bored of the wait to start seeing things in this word salad?

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD

On 7/29 I was told:

"I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. At this time we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order."

Today:

"The Jeep is in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin."

Do they both mean D status? Are there some nuanced differences? Am I just too bored of the wait to start seeing things in this word salad?

Yep - i'd translate them both to D.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR

On 7/29 I was told:

Today:

I’d say D, too.

As of my last check, all my parts are available and have been gathered (D1), but no build date assigned. I don’t know what the hell that means. Ordered JLURD on 7/19.

Sponsored

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
I’d say D, too.

As of my last check, all my parts are available and have been gathered (D1), but no build date assigned. I don’t know what the hell that means. Ordered JLURD on 7/19.
Contact your Sales person. They should be able to tell you an estimated ship date if there is one. My Sales guy calls with every update. "I've used him in the past". I was sitting up at our cabin last Sunday night with a bourbon in my hand when he called me to tell me my JLURD was in D1.... Get your sales person in the habit of checking daily for you. It literally takes 1 minute for them to check. I call BS if they say they do not have the time.

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
Who did you order from? I ordered on 6/18 through Brigham-Gill in Natick and haven't seen much movement on mine. Similar build:
JLUS/2.0T/dual top/8.4 Audio/Proximity/cold weather/leather
I ended up ordering through Acton to go with the salesman that’s done my wife’s last three leases. He’s always been pretty straight with us so I figured I’d give him the business after a few calls elsewhere to try to go further below 1% under invoice weren’t successful.

I’m wondering if higher volume dealers get their builds faster because from looking at people’s timelines here there doesn’t really seem to be any rhyme or reason otherwise to what makes builds take longer. I’ve definitely seen near identical builds to mine get posted here with later order dates and they’ve already been delivered so who knows.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Contact your Sales person. They should be able to tell you an estimated ship date if there is one. My Sales guy calls with every update. "I've used him in the past". I was sitting up at our cabin last Sunday night with a bourbon in my hand when he called me to tell me my JLURD was in D1.... Get your sales person in the habit of checking daily for you. It literally takes 1 minute for them to check. I call BS if they say they do not have the time.
I entirely forgot about my salesperson. Done, and my phone corrected "Thanks sir!" to "Thanks Love!", and that was super awkward.

Looks like it's moving much faster than I had expected, which is great!

Order: 7/19
VIN: 7/21
D1: 7/29

Dealer now notes that expected build date is 8/16.

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
when you ordered?

Advertisement

Advertisement