JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
I know my Gecko Rubicon is in status JB as of this morning. Nothing shows for me in Cryptostickers...build sheet is not found and, understandably, the sticker is not found. when does the build sheet show as found?
Mine is in the same status as yours per my Dealer. JB status. What does that mean? Anybody know? I have a build sheet but no sticker yet. Any help would be appreciated....

Advertisement

Gwagwv

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Mine is in the same status as yours per my Dealer. JB status. What does that mean? Anybody know? I have a build sheet but no sticker yet. Any help would be appreciated....
JB = shipped to body vendor

mosa8084

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR
I Ordered a Rubicon with the Recon package on 8/3/21...was gonna reach out to the dealer late next week just in case there is an update to be had.

Any other future Recon owners here?
I ordered my JLUR with Xtreme Recon package on 6/29. Jeep email said delivery will be on the week of 10/19 :/

Really hoping it arrives early

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
JB = shipped to body vendor
I understand. I am asking what exactly is a body vendor and what would they be doing to my wrangler? Is there something wrong with it? Did it get dented or scratched?

Gwagwv

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I understand. I am asking what exactly is a body vendor and what would they be doing to my wrangler? Is there something wrong with it? Did it get dented or scratched?
They are adding the extras you ordered such as dual top etc...

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
There's just too many questions to reply individually today. (But feel free to reply if you have a question)

Please go back through a few pages of threads. I post graphs routinely right now since we're "recovering" from one-week (planned) assembly shutdown. My "weekly" updates with all the details are less often, but I just posted one Tuesday: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...t-order-tracking.12503/page-1023#post-1601420

Id like to see a graph of what they are actually pumping out JL Sport / Willys / Sahara / Rubicon / JLU Sport / Willys / Sahara / Rubicon / 4Xe

Although to be useful, we’d also need to know how many of each were actually ordered. If 50% of all completed orders are 4Xe is that because they are trying to pump those out before other Wranglers or because 50% of all their orders are 4Xes?
Initial investigations suggested some seasonality. It'll appear in the trim graphs of
Delays over time

Unfortunately we can't do much with open orders. Until the build sheet appears there's no way to know what features were ordered. Like a detective, we must review the facts after the murder.

I know my Gecko Rubicon is in status JB as of this morning. Nothing shows for me in Cryptostickers...build sheet is not found and, understandably, the sticker is not found. when does the build sheet show as found?
Wait 24hr. Cryptostickers fetches data routinely, but I don't own/operate it so I'm not sure when that happens. Presumably once or twice a day.

Thanks for the charts! Can you clarify what the colors indicate? p20-p95?
The request to build graph explained

Mmmmm maybe. But my question is, what is a weird combination? To me everything on the list is standard. And Jeep tried to standardize it even more by forcing you to buy this with that. Example, if you want 8.4” screen you have to get the entire upgraded souns system as “standard.” If that makes any sense. I don’t know. Im just guessing like everyone else and staring at a growing pile of JL parts waiting for a home.
It's the right question, but the answer is a combination of things we know (features ordered) and things we don't (actual shipping destination, dealer placing the order, total msrp, sale price, dealer volume, etc.).

Take a look at these two posts:
(Very) slow orders
What it really means for something to be "slower"

Putting all these different optimization strategy together, we see, at least from outside in, an opaque and seemingly maddening chaos of a process. Sigh.

I know @nomographer has done some analysis based on the options ordered. I'm wondering if it's possible - if we even have useful data - to also incorporate shipping destination (dealer zip code for example) into an analysis.
I was hoping for something more stable, but as the recent supply chain delays suggest, there's likely very important details that we simply cannot see. For shipping destination, build sheets contain zone information:
Delays over time

First time poster. Please be gentle.

Ordered 4dr Wrangler Sport Altitude 16th July’21.

Was advised by Jeep Chat yesterday that all parts found and that build should be starting soon.

Is their a typical length of time for it to move to the next stage or is it more of a cross your fingers and hope for the best situation ?
Congratulations on your order! :blush:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...build-sheet-order-tracking.12503/post-1601442

As of Tuesday, 60% of orders posted a build sheet within 60 days of the (volunteered) order date. 90% posted within 77 days. 95% posted within 90 days. That means 5% of orders posting their build sheet (in the fortnight leading up to) Tuesday had been open in excess of 90 days.

The assembly plant was shut down for a week (planned/scheduled/annual) so they're working on catching up, and they have to set up to build 2022s at some point in the next several months.

Last edited:

Stanley

First Name
Stas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Golf Gti. Ordered 2021 Wrangler Willy's
Ordered: 6/27/2021
VON: Same day
VIN: 6/28/2021
All parts gathered: 7/22/2021
On 7/23 Dealer provided estimated ship date: 8/4/2021
On 7/29 Dealer provided an updated ship date: 8/5/2021
On 7/30/2021 received email from customer care about estimated delivery to the dealer: Week of 9/6/2021
On 8/2, chat responded with some better news: "Your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
On 8/4, received a build sheet and chat confirmed that vehicle is in inspection.
On 8/5, dealer provided ETA: 8/16/21-8/25/21 and confirmed the car is shipped.

This is JLU, Willy's.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Only two things jump out. The 392s are a few weeks behind, and apparently they ran out of Freedom Edition Package parts.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-models

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-groups

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
@nomographer Amazing post. I went back and read/examined all of those links and graphs. Really explained a lot to me. The only item on the list that jumped out at me for MY jeep is the tow package. Nothing else in my order appears to be slowing mine down. Additionally, ignoring what the dealer told me and what I have seen others post here, the email I received from JC gave me a date that was 90 days after I ordered and it looks like 90% of all orders are drlivered in 90 days if I read your graphs correctly.

Guess Im just average. 😁

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
Ordered: 6/27/2021
VON: Same day
VIN: 6/28/2021
All parts gathered: 7/22/2021
On 7/23 Dealer provided estimated ship date: 8/4/2021
On 7/29 Dealer provided an updated ship date: 8/5/2021
On 7/30/2021 received email from customer care about estimated delivery to the dealer: Week of 9/6/2021
On 8/2, chat responded with some better news: "Your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
On 8/4, received a build sheet and chat confirmed that vehicle is in inspection.
On 8/5, dealer provided ETA: 8/16/21-8/25/21 and confirmed the car is shipped.

This is JLU, Willy's.
Nice!
im also in the Bay Area. My estimated ship date is 8/17. I’ll know if it is on time if status changes on Thursday or Friday. Hope your Jeep arrives quickly! Can you please post when it arrives? I’m curious of the transit time and hold time at the rail yard? I’m assuming you bought at Stewart?

Sponsored

Stanley

First Name
Stas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Golf Gti. Ordered 2021 Wrangler Willy's
Nice!
im also in the Bay Area. My estimated ship date is 8/17. I’ll know if it is on time if status changes on Thursday or Friday. Hope your Jeep arrives quickly! Can you please post when it arrives? I’m curious of the transit time and hold time at the rail yard? I’m assuming you bought at Stewart?
I did! Hoping everything will go fine with finalizing the purchase and they will not be playing around with price because they know I want it. If I feel they effing around - i'll just get the deposit back and stay with my GTi. Just want to use the current market and get rid of my manual GTi. We shall see also how cool they will be buying my current car. Vroom offered me a good price but maybe they can beat it.

Were you able to go below MSRP?

Will keep you posted.

Kim2021Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2018 JKUR, 2021 JLUR ON ORDER
I ordered my JLUR with Xtreme Recon package on 6/29. Jeep email said delivery will be on the week of 10/19 :/

Really hoping it arrives early
I ordered JLUR with the recon package on 7/1 but I haven’t gotten any info on expected delivery.

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
I did! Hoping everything will go fine with finalizing the purchase and they will not be playing around with price because they know I want it. If I feel they effing around - i'll just get the deposit back and stay with my GTi. Just want to use the current market and get rid of my manual GTi. We shall see also how cool they will be buying my current car. Vroom offered me a good price but maybe they can beat it.

Were you able to go below MSRP?

Will keep you posted.
My Salesman said they would honor the FCA Affiliate program. If all goes well 1% under invoice. I’ll let you know, but I’m sure I’m still 3-4 weeks out.

mosa8084

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR
My Salesman said they would honor the FCA Affiliate program. If all goes well 1% under invoice. I’ll let you know, but I’m sure I’m still 3-4 weeks out.
I am also in the Bay Area, but I chose to order my jeep from a dealer in Idaho. He gave me 11% below MSRP. You might save some money if you are willing to travel a little

Advertisement

Advertisement