JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ohiojeep

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Lexus, '19 GMC Sierra, '03 BMW Z-4, '67 Camaro
As of today, Jeep Chat still tells me "order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." Yet my dealer tells me the Jeep is built and schedule to be leaving the factory on 8/5 (JLUS 4xe hardtop with most options except advanced safety ordered on 6/25).

Typically the dealers have better info than Jeep Chat, so hopefully that applies here. Also, the dealer has no info about the South Toledo (Wrangler) factory being shut down this week, but Jeep Chat insists it is shut down. So far, the only news I've seen is about the North Toledo (Gladiator) factory being shut down this week due to the chip shortage. Again, hopefully the dealer info is better than what Jeep Chat has!
I spoke with Jeep chat today and she claimed there was no shut down on wrangler production at this time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Advertisement

Skimom

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler
I ordered from Gupton on 7/16 and received my VIN (after bugging the dealer) on 7/29:

2021 JLU
  • Ecodiesel
  • Keyless Entry
  • LED Lighting
  • Gorilla Glass
  • Off-Road Camera
  • Body-Colored Hard Top
  • Hinge Gate Reinforcement
  • Hardtop Headliner
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Advanced Safety Group
  • Trailer Tow / Electrical Group
  • Premium Audio
  • Safety Group
Cryptostickers.net shows the build & sticker as NOT FOUND, so I decided to reach out to Jeep Chat for the first time today. Here's what they had to say:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. There is currently no ETA at this time."

I tried to press them a bit on what type of a timeline that would likely result in for delivery, and they came back with the canned response of 7-9 weeks from the date it was ordered.

I'm happy that the parts required for the build are all there, so I'll take that little victory.

I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas though...that new Jeep can't come soon enough!
I feel like Jeep chat just says what ever they want to make us go away. 7-9 weeks for me would be next week ( order 6/10) but I got an email last week stating 10/14.

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler sport JLU
Did you get your Jeep yet?
Nope!!! ANDDD it reverted back to “collecting parts”!! ANNNDDD. I got an email saying that “expected delivery is 10/17/21”!!
put a call into my dealer and jeep chat escalated it …..waiting to hear if this is accurate. I’ll walk away if it is.

Sponsored

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel like Jeep chat just says what ever they want to make us go away. 7-9 weeks for me would be next week ( order 6/10) but I got an email last week stating 10/14.
Same!!
ordered mine on 6/23

rjazorx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
Same!!
ordered mine on 6/23
This happened to me as well. I ordered on 6/21 and was in D1 status two weeks ago. But today Jeep chat says I’m back to D or “collecting parts” since they could be missing a part. I received the email this past weekend saying it will be at my dealer on 11/1 which is ridiculous. At this point, I’m just going to purchase the original vehicle I built that the dealer wasn’t able to add the led lighting group on since it’s in shipping status

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy cow that’s fast! One can only wish
I have an estimated ship date of 8/6 from my dealer, jeep chat has no movement from D (other than it reverted from D1 back to D) then received an email from Jeep saying estimated delivery 10/17 😤😤

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This happened to me as well. I ordered on 6/21 and was in D1 status two weeks ago. But today Jeep chat says I’m back to D or “collecting parts” since they could be pissing a part. I received the email this past weekend saying it will be at my dealer on 11/1 which is ridiculous. At this point, I’m just going to purchase the original vehicle I built that the dealer wasn’t able to add the led lighting group on since it’s in shipping status
You’re lucky you have a back up! When did you order that one?

rjazorx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
You’re lucky you have a back up! When did you order that one?
6/19 which is two days before I put in for the reorder. Makes perfect sense right?? The only difference Is the two days and the added led lighting group

Sponsored

Jehnbar

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Oh wow, three of us the same day.
I ordered from there as well on 7/9
Crazy! Jeep chat said mine should be at the dealer between 8/9 and 8/18 so hopefully yours are on the same train!

That would be a month turnaround if true.

4XE Sahara with one touch, cold, advanced safety, proximity

Also noticed MSRP is $2k more on my sticker than what I was quoted ($51k as opposed to $49k) - hope this doesn't change things! Means even more % off of MSRP!

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Nope!!! ANDDD it reverted back to “collecting parts”!! ANNNDDD. I got an email saying that “expected delivery is 10/17/21”!!
put a call into my dealer and jeep chat escalated it …..waiting to hear if this is accurate. I’ll walk away if it is.
That’s brutal.
I got that unwanted email as well. Mine is estimated for end of November. Let us know what you find out.

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Got that dreaded email last week with estimated delivery for end of November. Did Jeep Chat yesterday, couldn’t get any real answers. They didn’t know anything about the email. Couldn’t even find in their system. Said it typically takes 7-9 weeks for an order to be delivered and that the email is unusual. Also, JC mentioned to contact your dealer for better estimates.

It looks like they have been inundated with inquiries so they are pushing back and asking folks to contact their dealer for updates.

WillysU

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I just got an email from my dealer. They have my Willys! I ordered it on 6/14/21. The dealer told me that it was being built last week and should be here August 10-20. I received an email from Jeep on Friday night saying it should arrive the week of August 9th and it arrived today! For reference, I'm in SW Michigan (about 3 hours from Toledo).
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jeep Willys

Advertisement

Advertisement